Über CallHub

CallHub SMS Marketing is a cloud-based multi-channel contact management solution designed for businesses of all sizes. It enables users to manage call centers, voice broadcasting and SMS marketing functions. CallHub allows...

4.2

• Branche: Bürgerliche & soziale Einrichtungen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 26.6.2019

Excellent tool for Call Center and SMS messaging with strong CRM integration

CallHub has helped us solve a crucial need of being able to phone bank our members to inform them of key events and voting and election requirements. It was smooth to implement and has excellent integration with our membership database, allowing us to eliminate data silos and actively track response rates and needed follow-up in real time. And, it has been a very cost-effective solution as we could gauge our cost outlays before each campaign.

CallHub is a very flexible and easy to manage Call Center phone-banking tool that is focused on serving political and issue advocacy organizations.

The user interface is very intuitive - especially for callers, who can work remotely and make all calls entirely within a web browser. The experience of nearly 1600 remote volunteer was consistently positive.

Backend integration with CRM/Membership management platforms is extensive, including NationBuilder, SalesForce, Action Network, and others is extensive. CallHub also integrates with Zapier. Our implementation with NationBuilder allows for 2-way data flow and immediate database updates with selected Tags, Survey Responses, and Notes from calling activity allowing for direct post-call follow-up.

The CallHub platform can easily scale to large implementations and their Customer Care team has proven to be very responsive.

One of the best features is their no-cost sign-up and pay-as-you-go pricing model which makes it very easy to get started and see how well it works within your organization.

There were some initial issues with importing calling scripts, but regular improvements in the user interface and backend functionality by CallHub has resolved this.

There is still some room for improvement with the tools available for managing calling Agents within the system, especially when we had such a high number of volunteers.

• Branche: Marketing & Werbung
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Bewertet am 29.12.2020

Awesome software -- horrific support

You get what you pay for. This is an inexpensive investment which may be good for temporary use, such as a political campaign. CallHub is certainly not vested in your success and takes no initiative to help unprompted.

We trained over 20 call center agents on CallHub in less than 90 minutes. The user interface is very intuitive and it is very easy to setup and understand.

This company claimed to have an office in California, which is not true. They put their best English-speakers ([SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]) on the salesforce while the support people are very difficult to communicate with. While functional, their software does have some bugs and it's tremendously problematic to even converse with support.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Qubicles

Gründe für den Wechsel zu CallHub

Initially the P2P SMS functionality lead us to Callhub. However Plivo constantly filters/blocks even a few texts, and the $2/mo phone rental gets expensive when its daily.
Eli
  • Branche: Anwaltskanzlei
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Bewertet am 20.11.2018

Very low cost product, but you get what you pay for

When call hub works, it works well and it delivers results. When it doesn't work, it can be a hair pulling process with long wait times and many "we'll add that to the development list" type answers.

The collective texting is a very powerful tool and fairly unique in the market. The calling features are fairly intuitive, and once you figure it out, many calls can be sent easily.

Onboarding agents is a short and simple process. Since this is browser based, I've set up distributed networks across large geographic areas with relative ease. Especially for older people, app or software downloads is a major barrier thay Callhub doesn't have.

Also, the team has made many changes based on problems I've found. Sometimes, too slowly, but it is clear the development team is good at listening to and understanding the problems faced by customers.

The customer service is easily the worst part about Callhub. The team tries, and fails, to provide rapid, responsive, and effective customer service. Their front line agents do not have the technical capacity to fix most problems.

The handful of people who can fix the problems do so fairly slowly, if they can at all.

Further, the customer service team fails to anticipate the needs of their clients. For instance, I had a use case where the amount of calls I wanted to make in a day was not technically possible on Callhub. I sent numerous emails about having to dial the large amount of numbers, and nobody thought to inform that it would be impossible.

Die besten Alternativen zu CallHub

Jordan

Indispensable campaign tool

Overall, I have continued to use CallHub for several years and have appreciated the improvements I have seen over this time. I find the SMS Broadcast feature is an invaluable way to mobilize volunteers during a campaign, as it allows me to reach dozens of people at once in a way that gets far higher response than email, and allows me to carry on two-way communication with them. I have also used CallHub to run phone campaigns during elections for voter outreach and Get Out the Vote (GOTV) efforts, and between elections to invite people to events. I have also used the Voice Broadcast feature in various ways, from inviting people to events to, in one case, contacting almost every household in a small province to generate leads for people wanting more information about a plebiscite that was taking place.

As someone who has managed and worked on a lot of campaigns and use NationBuilder as my primary database/website solution (which CallHub integrates beautifully with), CallHub has become my go-to platform for affordable phone canvassing campaigns, voice broadcasts and text message blasts. In particular, text message blasts are the single most useful tool for volunteer mobilization that I have used in recent years.

While CallHub works without a hitch at least 99% of the time, occasionally I or my call agents still run into unexplainable bugs that can temporarily bring campaigns to a halt. That is of course frustrating for both volunteers and for campaign organizers, especially in the high-pressure context of a campaign where every minute of delay can mean one less contact with a voter.

Ashley

Bewertet am 20.3.2019

Call Hub Customer Care is the best!

Call Hub is the best and fastest when is comes to contacting their customer care. All my problems when using them have been solved in record speed. Very helpful, when making a lot of calls. I have never made so many calls in my life, nor would that have been possible without the help of Call Hub!

Only wish that some of the glitches, which are rare, did not happen like when you are making a call and the page on the screen has not turned yet. Then again, it could just be my internet speed.

Alexandra
  • Branche: Öffentliche Ordnung

Bewertet am 21.11.2018

Excellent Customer Service and Use of Call Hub very easy!

Overall, I am very happy with Call Hub and we are continuing to use this for all our outreach. God bless!

Call Hub has the best customer service. They are quick either by email or by the chat box feature. I usually received a reply within a few hours. Very professional.
Call Hub is very easy to use and I like the way everything can be tweaked. We use this to call our donors and it has shown to be extremely usefully!

I wish that there was an option, when more that one state is added into the system that they can keep it all in order, when uploading the file. For example, if I have a call sheet with names from VA, MI, and CA, I have it in order in my excel, but Call Hub randomly mixes it up, so I end up jumping around. It would be great to see this fixed.

Christina
  • Branche: Fotografie

Bewertet am 22.7.2022

Easy to use platform

I will have to say it's an excellent system for a high-paced environment it's overall a good platform easy to use

I like the fact that I can use one app that allows me to do person to person SMS broadcasting I can log into my phone campaigns it's smooth operating easy to use there's a lot of options in the settings you can make adjustments quickly you can check with your callers via text message or live calls or recordings that's really cool

I would have to say it'd be customer service they're really hard to get a hold of and also there's a few glitches in the data processing

Edgar

CallHub Review

Overall good product but there is room for improvement especially with customer support.

Very efficient product with many features.

Not user friendly and it would be ideal to have instant customer support, especially when you are in the middle of a campaign and need results.

Antwort von Gaglers

Hi Edgar, our design team has already taken up the task of improving user experience. You should see the changes over the coming weeks. If there are specific hurdles you'd like us to address, please reach out to us at [email protected]

Beantwortet am 26.11.2018
Joanna
  • Branche: Computer-Software
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Bewertet am 21.11.2018

Affordable Option for Customer SMS Outreach

CallHub has been investing in a better user experience and we've noticed. It's been pretty easy for us to quickly send sms campaigns around product announcements and other important updates. Email alone doesn't cut it anymore, so an SMS option is important. CallHub is a very inexpensive option for us to do this outreach.

Each time we send a campaign, we are having to pull our list from our CRM and upload to CallHub, as our list is constantly evolving, and we don't have an integration. Removing that step would bring so much more simplicity to this task, and help us to communicate more frequently through sms.

Divya
  • Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Bewertet am 22.11.2018

Understand Your Connections Before You Use Call Hub

The ability to connect multiple volunteers to a single project and have separate tasks assigned to them.

The software does not comply with my network's specific structure and.

Julie
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness

Bewertet am 24.1.2017

Callhub is the wave of the cell phone future!

I'd gladly love to contribute my "2 cents". A dear friend introduced me to this awesome communication tool for an online marketing business we worked on together. The ease of setting up campaigns (which you've updated since the original process-:O) has made getting my messages out to interested prospects sooooo much easier! Many systems out there have you spend too much time trying to figure out how to work them vs. using it to connect with people. Callhub is the answer now and always will be for my marketing purposes! Thanks for the brainchild gang. Gratefully, Julie Barkley - www.moneymadeybyhelpingothers.biz

Ease of campaign set up and sending.

I haven't located the feature that permits me to download all at one time the responses that were positive after sending out a campaign. That functionality will enable me to at-a-glance quickly connect with those that are interested.

Hi Julie,

Thank you so much for the review. It means a lot. We've taken your feedback to the engineering team.

Beantwortet am 25.1.2017
Anthony
  • Branche: Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr

Ever Since I started Using Call Hub

My experience with Call Hub overall is a very positive one and will continue to use it consistently. It raises my bottom line cash flow. Invest a little but the return is much more.

I am able to reach and respond to my clients that answer their phone which saves me soooooomuch time dialing out to them one by one.

The least thing I liked about the software is the phone numbers I rent doesn’t tell me if they are expired or not.

Mal

Bewertet am 27.7.2021

Great for political outreach

Easy to implement and lots of great feedback from new and inexperienced users.

Callhub made phonebanking for my candidate a breeze, especially for new volunteers who had no experience phonebanking before. We had more interest in phonebanking than door-knocking due to the pandemic, and needed to be able to quickly train folks on Callhub via Zoom and send them on their way. The basics were all there and volunteers loved being able to connect automatically to the next potential voter without redialing, as well as being able to drop a recorded voicemail instead of having to read the script over and over.

UI could be more intuitive - we ended up creating a back-up guide on how to track all responses and a script separate from Callhub that went into more detail.

Shiva
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1’001-5’000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 22.3.2018

Excellent tool

Easy to use and works well with our business requirement, we are medium size company. It integrates everything nicely and user friendly.

Calling through laptop could be improved, sometimes it works but other times it does not. Also calling is not smooth, there are delays and some disturbance.

Seth
  • Branche: Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung

Solid Solution

We use Callhub for multiple processes in 9ur dual sided marketplace and it makes the process easy and smooth to be able to reach out and track campaign success.

The ability to have interaction and dialogue via texts so far seems limited after the initial reach out.

Leslie
  • Branche: Versicherung

Bewertet am 31.8.2016

CallHub surpasses the other guys!

If I could give the customer support more than 5 stars I would. The team is so friendly, easy to work with and assists wherever they can. It is a joy to work with them.

Very easy to use. I compared to several other services and am very happy that we have chosen to do business with them.

No comments on this. I am happy.

Isabelle
  • Branche: Computer-Software
  • Weitere für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Bewertet am 22.2.2019

Unlimited Agents For Optimal Communication Campaigns

CallHub is the best solutions I have used up to now for my communication campaigns. I will keep using and do recommend strongly!

One of the thing that I love with CallHub is the unlimited agent options: they do not place any limits on how many agent accounts can be set up. This greatly optimized our communication campaigns, leading to meeting our goals at 115%.

Sometimes, when we try to open CallHub, it doe not open instantly. But nothing more to worry about.

Cristopher
  • Branche: Konsumgüter
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 6.5.2021

Good product

I love that it is a platform thag allows me to to do sma and broadcasting without any difficulties

On my personal opinion I did not see any cons using this software

Robert
  • Branche: Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 5’001-10’000 Mitarbeiter

My experience with CallHub

OK

The automated and free telephony, and the opportunity to urge fellow Democrats to vote

The scripts were long, complicated, and difficult to print

Antwort von Gaglers

Thanks for your feedback Robert. I can see how the ability to print scripts can be useful. I'll pass it along as a feature request to our product team.

Beantwortet am 26.11.2018
Luji
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen

Best Way To Contact Clients

Very positive and affordable.

Ease of use and customer support. Call clarity is of uptmost importance to us.

Slight delay in contact with customer support. This is due to time xone difference.

Keith
  • Branche: Öffentliche Sicherheit
  • Weitere für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Bewertet am 19.11.2018

Sherwood Firewise Notification System Test

Sherwood Firewise Communities is a group of about 2,000 homes and 5,000 people. We are testing the CallHub service and so far sent a text notification to a small group with success and relative ease of setup. Next step is to determine capability of volume service and method to program notification list as well as templates for incident reports.

Very straightforward setup and execution. Tested text service to test group and all worked as designed. Next test will include voice and email.

Not sure about ability to upload large volume of records in csv format into a relational database to create and save queries on CallHub. Could create queries off-line and upload csv files for each Group to CallHub but not sure about CallHub storage capacity. Want to contact about 2,000 people at the same time.

Richard
  • Branche: Unternehmensberatung

Bewertet am 4.7.2016

Great but needs work

I find the service great but there are times when the call quality is just not what it should be. We've investigated our line spread but that's not the main cause
It's young and will only improve

The capability to have a truly mobile business with agents working from and environment they prefer.

Call quality is not always what you want sometimes experiencing delays in the other person hearing you and worst, so bad that the other person just hangs up

Antwort von Gaglers

Hi Richard, thank you for your feedback. If you had let us know the issues with quality earlier we could've moved to you different routes. Unfortunately due to the limited customers from your country, we couldn't anticipate it.

We will change your routes and this issue of quality you face should be resolved.

Beantwortet am 5.7.2016
Wendy
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Bewertet am 15.6.2016

Easy and Affordable Love this Software

Call hub managed to make this marketing program easy and also affordable . I love this dialer , sms marketing program and robo dialer the team of Call Hub did a wonderful job !!

Very easy to use and also affordable and a all in one marketing tool .

when uploading leads to the dailer it should be more options for the excel spread sheet

Antwort von Gaglers

Thank you Wendy! We've shared your feedback with our product team.

Beantwortet am 17.6.2016
Anthony

Bewertet am 20.11.2018

When it works, it works great

I find that Callhub makes it easier to manage phone call campaigns and to get data back into our database, and it does so at a much more affordable rate than what I'd be paying otherwise. However my experience with them thus far has been hit or miss. I am actively researching competing options.

Callhub makes it very easy to get up and running with a calling campaign. I find the integration with Nationbuilder to be extremely useful.

Callhub failed when I needed it the most. In the middle of a campaign it took more than 20 minutes to connect a call or wouldn't connect at all. The issues persisted enough that we had to abandon using Callhub for our campaign. When I tried to troubleshoot the issue with their support team it took days to hear back from them.

MICHAEL

Bewertet am 29.6.2016

CallHub Review

This has helped us tremendously with our communications in our community. When we have an issue we need to notify people about quickly, this does the job.

Once it has the contacts in it, it is pretty easy to use. And the speed with which it gets the message out is great.

All of our contacts are stored by a unit or apt number. need to have a field added that would allow us to do that.

70 Bewertungen