QuickBooks Enterprise Erfahrungen

Gesamtbewertung
Bewertungen
Mehr Erfahren

Über QuickBooks Enterprise

QuickBooks Enterprise ist eine Buchhaltungslösung für KMU in verschiedenen Branchen wie Bauwesen, gemeinnütziger Vertrieb, Fertigung und Einzelhandel. Mit der QB-Enterprise-Lösung können alle Geschäftsinhabende ihren Geschäftsbetr...

4.1

Nutzerbewertungen zu QuickBooks Enterprise durchsuchen

20’248 von 20’248 Bewertungen
Justin
Justin
  • Branche: Konsumgüter

Bewertet am 4.4.2022

Very Good Accounting Software for Small Businesses

It is a good business tool that helped me get a handle on mostly all of my expenses. It has a few buggy integrations which was frustrating. And I really disliked the non batch tagging system. Other than that, I have found it very useful and have used QB for the past 3 years for my taxes. I do not use it to file taxes any longer, as I now have an accountant and I prepare everything in QB first and then work with my accountant to file the taxes. Great for small businesses.

I like that QB is easy to use and that I can connect mostly all of my accounts to it. However, I was unable to connect my Home Depot credit card for some reason. I have used QB to prepare a profit and loss statement for my accountant. I have painstakingly used this software. I have used it almost on a daily basis, as it helps to give me a clear financial picture of my small business. I can't see myself managing my e-commerce business any other way, since I have many transactions.

The fact that I cannot group tag transactions. In a business like mine that has thousands of transactions throughout the year, the biggest gripe I have with QB is that I cannot batch select and change the tags. The tags are so important, especially if running multiple businesses, which I was. Since then, I have closed two of those businesses for the very reason that I cannot properly manage it all with one quickbooks account. I thought it would be easy to tag things, however, it truly sucks to have to go one by one. Also, I dislike the "rules" it auto creates because for any new transaction type, it pops up and really slowed me down when I was already having trouble with my tagging and categorizing.

iCloud und monday.com

Gründe für den Wechsel zu QuickBooks Enterprise

QB is simply the most comprehensive and overall the easiest product to use to account for my small business. I didn't like the other options that I explored and felt that for the money, it was a good way to do all of my business and personal accounting.
  • Branche: Internet

Bewertet am 4.2.2021

Great Value for the Price

Overall, my company has been happy with our switch to QuickBooks. We previously used Netsuite for our accounting software, but the subscription fees were outrageous and the features were difficult to manage and execute. QuickBooks offers what we need for a very reasonable price on a user-friendly format. I would definitely recommend this to small businesses who do not need a lot of advanced functionality.

The QuickBooks software is very affordable with lots of good out-of-box features. AR and AP functions are very easy to use for novice users of the software. There are a lot of templated reports that are very helpful for weekly and monthly accounting tasks (Payroll, Vendor Payments, Sales, etc.). The software also allows you to add on a variety of additional features through plug-ins, which you can access for a nominal monthly fee. For example, the BIll.com integration is excellent for paying your vendors online, eliminating the need for mailing out checks each month.

The biggest issue with QuickBooks is their customer service department. Whenever we have issues that cannot be resolved by an internal administrator, it takes days and sometimes weeks before an Intuit rep returns our messages. We've been using the software a little over a year and have already been passed around to several different account reps. At one point, their response time was so poor I had to request a different rep. The other thing I find cumbersome with the software is the sales reporting. While the templates are helpful, I often end up with a lot of superfluous information, and the reports are not very malleable, even once exported to Xcel. This is an area I feel could be greatly improved with minimal effort from Intuit.

Amber
  • Branche: Darstellende Künste

Bewertet am 8.5.2024

Quickbooks great

Quickbooks is very easy to navigate and to help keep track of finances

There’s nothing I liked least about quickbooks

Die besten Alternativen zu QuickBooks Enterprise

Alicia
  • Branche: Maschinerie

Bewertet am 4.4.2024

Software Glitch since 2023 Version still not resolved, unable to send statements

Today, Nothing! I am fed up with wasting time on a problem they could have easily fixed.

They have been made aware by numerous customers that after the upgrade to 2023 software we are no longer able to send statements. They stated they "turned off" the customer sort function, so you can no longer choose to generate statements for only customers with a balance. It will generate a statement for EVERY single customer you have, IF you have less than 4500, EVERY time. If , like us, you have been with them for years and years and have more than 4500 customers it just creates an error message and will do nothing. The only option is to scroll through all you thousands of customers and individually select the ones you want to send statements to. It takes a few hours!! It is a simple sort function, that used to take 1 minute for the software to perform. They have been aware of the problem since April of 2023 and have done nothing. They did not fix it in the 2024 Edition either. Customer support just wastes several hours of your time trying things that don't work, and then they "create a support ticket" for you. Mine was created in May of 2023, and still nothing has been done. We pay extra to have Enterprise because we have a huge customer base and so we are forced to purchase Enterprise instead of the cheaper versions, but then they have a glitch that makes a VERY BASIC function, sending out monthly statements, not work. We are tired of waiting for them to fix this and are looking to switch to a different software. It is very frustrating that after being a customer for years and years to have to change accounting programs.

Aishwarya
  • Branche: Buchhaltung

Bewertet am 28.3.2024

Quickbooks

A very good and positive experience I have with Quick book

The service and books are awesome.
Price is good enough.

Service and reasonable price good product packages too.

Tracy
  • Branche: Bau

Bewertet am 21.12.2023

Quickbooks Desktop Still a Good Choice

I love QB in all its forms. I love that you can get industry specific versions. I encourage you to check it out if you are looking for an accounting software.

So many people are moving to the online version. I use both for different clients. They each have their pros and cons so make sure and check them out before deciding. Also, if you are currently on desktop I find it very hard to change to online. All the clients I have that have tried have claimed it is a nightmare.

The only down side is that I have trouble with connectivity to bank accounts for auto download.

Procore

Ease of Use, Cost, Ease of Deployment, Customer Service
mario
  • Branche: Sicherheit & Untersuchungen

Bewertet am 25.6.2024

Efficient FInancial Managament and Scalability

Excellent, highly recommended! Accounting software is essential for all types of businesses, and Quickbooks is the best option. We would utilize this again if we had the option.

The most notable aspects of this program are the bank feed and reconciliation procedures. I thought the monthly pricing was more than reasonable, and I really liked how accessible the mobile app was.

There is a minor issue with customer service; I had trouble canceling my previous account and was informed that it cannot be deleted. Other than that, nothing major is wrong.

Marcos
  • Branche: Software für die Automobilindustrie
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 9.5.2024

Easiest effective way to manage money

I would say it's the way it was so easy to learn. It made my job a lot easier. It gave me confidence and I suggest this product to everybody I know and when I speak to the other people they always tell me the same thing

You can literally teach it to everyone. Fast reliable customer service when bought

Nothing we're great for my company. I like the way things were just so easy to click on. Made my day a lot less stressful and knowing my accounts payable was in order

• Branche: Buchhaltung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1’001–5’000 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Bewertet am 8.5.2024

Best Program to Learn Accounting

Overall, QuickBooks is a great tool to learn accounting and get familiarized with accounting language and reports.

I enjoyed the versatility of the program with how it allowed me to view various kinds of data and correlate them accordingly.

Importing QuickBooks reports to excel creates more work since there are multiple empty columns and sometimes the name breakdowns are not applied to individual line items.

Robert
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen
  • Monatlich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Bewertet am 4.6.2024

QuickBooks Desktop is Great for All Types of Businesses

Does a wonderful of managing different accounts all in a single location. Easily perform bookkeeping task by linking into different bank accounts and importing tax information. Great software for financial personnel.

Easily connects to different bank accounts to import statements and track deposits and expenses.

The cost can be prohibitive if only using it for simple purposes. Software is capable of much more than the average user may be aware of.

Katlyn
  • Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen

Bewertet am 5.11.2019

Switching to Quickbooks has made my life so much easier!

Quickbooks has really been beneficial to us in so many different departments. We were hesitant to go with Quickbooks at first because we had been with Sage accounting for so long, but everyone agrees we are much happier with Quickbooks!

Quickbooks is so simple and user friendly. It is so easy for me to run reports on anything I need. Quickbooks has cut the time it takes me to do payroll by more than half! All of our employees really like the electronic paystub feature as well! So far it has been an excellent product.

We use Quickbooks online so from time to time there are some glitches that have to be fixed. Also, it can be difficult to get to the right customer service department.

Paychex Flex

Warum QuickBooks Enterprise gewählt wurde

Sage was becoming a big headache and the price kept increasing without the product making any improvements.

Zuvor genutzte Software

Sage 100

Gründe für den Wechsel zu QuickBooks Enterprise

The overall value. We could get more for the price with what Quickbooks was offering. Plus the compatibility of Quickbooks with so many other products.

Antwort von Intuit

Thanks for choosing QuickBooks to serve your business needs, Katlyn. Nothing makes us happier than hearing that our software is making your life easier. We want to ensure that you're getting the support you need and are including a guide with steps for reaching a support agent: (https://community.intuit.com/articles/1767990). Should you ever have a question about the program, we invite you to check out the Community. Here you can access a host of helpful articles and ask a question in a forum of fellow users and the QuickBooks Team: (community.intuit.com).

Cheering you to continued success!
David, The QuickBooks Team

Beantwortet am 11.11.2019
Amy
  • Branche: Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge

Bewertet am 27.3.2020

BEST PRODUCT MONEY CAN BUY

The ease of use is probably why I have stayed with it. I am not a technical guru and yet I learned this program and have been able to benefit from every update and feature they have added. Each feature was easy and quick to learn with their easy to follow training guides and their chats to answer questions.

Ease of use, better than the Square or other software on the market, keeps all information and is HIPPA compliant and protected, accurate accounting when my business had 14 employees and love it now that I have downsized, easy to do taxes yearly and quarerly

Can't think of any which is why I have used it and stayed with it for 22 plus years, despite other programs and gadgets that have come on the market!

Gründe für den Wechsel zu QuickBooks Enterprise

I liked the quality, ease of use, the technical support, the features, the ability to do taxes, the ability to arrange the features to fit my business needs as they changed and just about everything which is why I have never changed even after looking at other programs and compared.
Tania
  • Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management

Bewertet am 30.1.2023

Easy to use and allows for multiple users and access from anywhere

The enterprise team was amazing when helping set everything up and have been helpful with any questions since. We used to use desktop so the switch was very easy for us. We did not like QBO and it didn't have the features we needed that were in the desktop version, so this was the ideal solution to add accessibility from different locations and for different users.

The ability to access from anywhere and with multiple users - even at different locations.

The ability to save a file onto the users computer rather than the enterprise "computer" is difficult to navigate. Unless using the program that came with the user computer, you don't seem to be able to send emails either.

QuickBooks Online

Warum QuickBooks Enterprise gewählt wurde

We wanted to be able to access from other locations and to have multiple users.

Zuvor genutzte Software

QuickBooks Desktop

Gründe für den Wechsel zu QuickBooks Enterprise

QuickBooks online did not have the options we needed for non profit pastoral source deductions. I spoke with multiple people at help desks and in the end it was not possible to get what we needed. Desktop had this option and by using Enterprise we were able to solve all our problems.
Javier Victor Marian
Javier Victor Marian
  • Branche: Staatsverwaltung

Bewertet am 2.11.2018

And standard software for accountant in the US

Like I said, its the choice by default on software for financial at your company in the US. Great and easy to maintain with a simple but perfectly working backup option.

QuickBooks went to be a simple software to be the most powerful and almost "by default" software for accountant in the US. Anything you need you have it in there, or they have a module for it. What I love MOST of them is that despite that they added a lot of functions, they keep the data files simple. The backup process its easy, and restore too. I have some customers with problems on their server and was like Reinstall windows/ quickbooks/ restore. And it started with all the info like nothing happen. You can even install QB and just paste files from the older folder and will work. I love that.

I had some problems with the online version, and customer care take a while to resolve them. When an accountant give you access to his/her quickbook online, you enter info but if you change accountant the info its difficult to delete.

Antwort von Intuit

I'm delighted the powerful tools in QuickBooks have helped Infobyte Security Research, Javier. It's affirming to read the software has left a lovely impression on you, and that fixes for Desktop issues have been so easy to achieve. With this in mind, I'll ensure any problems with the Online service are corrected just as simply.

The info in this Community database article discusses adding/removing accountant access: https://quickbooks.intuit.com/community/Account-management/Add-or-remove-an-accountant-user-in-QuickBooks-Online/td-p/186006. Regardless, you deserve customer care that provides quick resolutions. As an alternative to calling in, I invite you to find the product experts on Facebook (Intuit QuickBooks) and Twitter (QBCares). They can handle the technical stuff while you focus on maintaining other aspects of your business. Additionally, these reps can lend a hand with both versions of QuickBooks, as can the Community linked above.

Jess, The QuickBooks Team

Beantwortet am 15.11.2018
  • Branche: Einzelhandel

Bewertet am 26.1.2019

A tiny bookstore's dream come true!

Overall, Quickbooks was a dream. I came into it with absolutely no accounting experience and learned to use it within days. If I can figure it out, anybody can, and boy am I glad I did!

My company, a small college bookstore, used to have so much trouble keeping tabs on the books. We were a small operation (only two full-time employees and a handful of part-time employees), and our output was too small to justify a lot of the big beefy software applications.

Enter Quickbooks. Finally, we could track sales and generate invoices for our customers with ease! When a customer called with a question about their account, getting data was simple, and it really streamlined our sales process.

Sometimes, we had trouble with the print formatting. It wasn't particularly adjustable, and every now and again part of an invoice would get cut off, or put into two pages for what felt like unnecessary reasons.

Antwort von Intuit

Hey there. Please know how happy we are to be backing your bookstore. I'm thrilled to be reading about how QuickBooks is helping you keep track of your sales and customer accounts. The fact that you were able to jump right in, even without much accounting knowledge is a testament to the hard work of our Product Development team.

As for the issues with printing, should they arise again, I encourage you to check out this article that covers troubleshooting printer issues on the Windows operating system: https://quickbooks.intuit.com/community/Getting-Started/How-to-troubleshoot-printer-problems-in-Windows/m-p/186105

I also recommend you check out our online resource hub. There you will have access to a bounty of self-help articles and can engage with other users just like you about the software. The following link will take you there: https://quickbooks.intuit.com/community/US-QuickBooks-Community/ct-p/community-us

Thank you for the awesome review!

Clay, The QuickBooks Team

Beantwortet am 30.1.2019
Tony
Tony
  • Branche: Verbraucherdienste

Bewertet am 14.5.2019

A reliable cloud software with great add-on options

Overall QB Online made my reports easier, got me organized, and freed up a huge amount of time aggregating data when I switched to it from using simple excel spreadsheets.

I use the QBO online version. It is easy to login. Setup takes some time and with the help of my accountant to establish g/l's it was not too bad. Once setup it is very easy to allocate expenses and the add-on links to banks, credit cards, and my payroll system were very easy to setup. I love the fact that I can login from anywhere to do business. Customer service has been helpful when I got to them. I love the fact that I can fluidly switch between businesses as we have several LLCs and Corps.

The online version interaction with mobile devices is not as fluid as it should be. It can be quirky for viewing on my iPhone. Customer service wait times can sometimes be long.

QuickBooks Desktop und Xero

Interface and pricing

Antwort von Intuit

Thanks a bunch for the review, and for letting us know about what improvements you've envisioned for the future of QuickBooks, Tony. I'd be more than glad to forward your comments about the mobile app to the Engineering Team, as we default to your suggestions as a means to power our innovations. you can even stay in the loop for what's to come next at our Blog (https://intuit.me/2L2zqTv), so keep an eye out for the latest enhancements to be passed down the pipeline.

You're the best part of QuickBooks, so keep up the fantastic work!
Grant, The QuickBooks Team

Beantwortet am 15.5.2019
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste

Bewertet am 29.7.2019

Great Product for Small Business

overall quickbooks is a fantastic program with minimal learning curve especially if you are coming over from another program. the user interface is friendly and easy to use. the customer service is top notch and is always there to help you immediately and come to a resolution to get you back up and running 100%.

the best thing about this software is that it is easy for a small business to setup with customers, tax tables, A/P, A/R, inventory, invoicing, payroll and business taxes. it helps take the burden and guesswork out of paying taxes, employees and business expenses while maintaining the books and budgets. There is even utilities that are readily available to use to convert from another program to quickbooks to get you up and running much faster while retaining your previous data with a few tweaks. Customer service is the best there is. not once have i contacted them and not had my issue almost immediately resolved.

As always, the least liked thing about quickbooks is the updates. it seems that no matter what update it is or how new or old an installation is, there is always an issue with an update. whether it requires you to reset the update history and re-download the update and apply or completely boot all the users out of the system to make repairs and then reboot the system it is hosted on so that you can update the quickbooks system again and get everyone back into it to continue working.

Antwort von Intuit

Nothing makes us happier than hearing QuickBooks is helping you easily maintain your books and that you've been receiving the support you deserve. Whether you're running payroll or handling a budget, you can count on our software to back your business. With updates, there are many factors that go into getting them to install properly and sometimes having the software hosted on its own system can cause hiccups. Should you continue to have issues, please let us know and we'll investigate further. In addition to phone support, you can also receive assistance via the channels below:

QB Community: http://community.intuit.com/
Email: [email protected]
Facebook: @IntuitQuickBooks
Twitter: @QBCares

Thank you for the rave review and we wish you continued success!
Jen, The QuickBooks Team

Beantwortet am 31.7.2019
Bryan
  • Branche: Computer-Software

Bewertet am 5.12.2016

Great Software

I just received this product, and I am furious for two reasons. 1) The outside of the package said that I had to scratch off a label to reveal the license number. My fingernail was not taking it off easily, so I continued to work at it, trying to peel it off. I finally was able to gently scratch off and reveal some of the numbers, but whatever adhesive they used on the label TOOK THE REST OF LICENSE NUMBER OFF WITH IT. You can't install it without a license number, so this rendered the disk unusable. Is it really necessary to make someone have to go through that? All they had to do was insert a regular scratch off surface on the package or inside the package, and there would be no compromise of security. This is just incompetent package design, period.

2) It gets worse!! After going through Phone Menu Hell trying to get a live Customer Service person (outsourced overseas) to speak to me, I was informed that this product will not upgrade my old data files from QB 2011 because Quickbooks only supports upgrades within 18 months after the old product is replaced with the next version. Assuming that is true....the ad presentation MUST MAKE THIS PLAIN AND CLEAR UP FRONT!!! I have looked and looked again, and NOWHERE does it say that this will not update old files. If it did say that, then I would not have bought this product, which obviously is of no use. According to QB Customer Service, I can have THEM install the program for $299 and they will convert the files. Now instead, I have wasted incredible amounts of time on a product that I cannot use...and now have to work out how to be refunded.

So this is not so much a review of the software itself, but rather a warning to others who are upgrading from anything older then QB Pro 2014 that you may have a lot of difficulty retrieving your product code and you may not be able to convert your existing files to work with the new program. DO YOUR RESEARCH BEFORE YOU BUY!!! ]

Ease of use and able to get all my financial documents in order

Getting to reveal the install code is hard be careful when scratching off not to take numbers with it

Brenda
  • Branche: Bau
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 27.10.2019

Quick Book Review

Using QB made my life a lot easier in terms of my work and allow me to do a lot. it tracts our finances well and able to return the mistakes that companies making in tallying the accounts. it practically made me feel as i am really an accounts because the basic accounting is very easy to learn despite if you are a beginner in this software. The details in the board are very well written and understand easily without going in any training. it is perfectly very helpful.

Aside from Its easier to use even if you doesn't have the accounting background, it keep things in order. It helps you understand the basic book keeping the reports about finances and the invoicing is a lot easier to do on this software. I thank this as i am able to connect with the financial status and bank qualifications without committing any mistake.

QB is not compatible with all the banks and not able to inform you if there are problems with the connection. They should upgrade some details to be able to catch up with the trends as other establishments are upgrading their accounting software. I have difficulty also in using our cheque printer as its always occurring the network not compatible with the software note.

NetSuite

Gründe für den Wechsel zu QuickBooks Enterprise

Its practically difficult to understand

Antwort von Intuit

Hi there, Brenda. We believe in simplifying the functions and tools in the software to make your job easier. It's great to hear how much you enjoyed using QuickBooks. We'll continue to help lighten he work load! Our developers are always on the lookout for ways to improve the software. You can keep up with what will be included in new updates by viewing our Blog: https://intuit.me/2L2zqTv

Thanks for a great review!
Morgan, The QuickBooks Team

Beantwortet am 31.10.2019
chandler
  • Branche: Konsumgüter

Bewertet am 26.1.2017

Quickbooks pro online could use some additional functionality

The damn government laws seem to change faster than the software can and I wish Quickbooks could too. Having used Quickbooks since 2000, been with this platform. Lately the 1099 income I use to receive has changed to w-2. Accounting wise this is a real pain because I invoice at one rate, then have to adjust the amount to receive to match the taxes and don't seem to have a way to just set this up to be more automatically. PLEASE FIX THIS. My other issue with the software is the growing complexity making it easy to do something incorrect, then have to waste alot of time either with Customer Service or just in the software making corrections. I do love the emailing of invoices and the ability to include related documents for customers, plus with the ability to tell if customers actually received and opened the bill. I perform quite a few product demonstrations, for different clients and brands, to send a copy of the demo report with the bill "helps" customers know what they are paying. I use Google Drive for photos and docs related to this work, I wish QB could allow me to attach stuff from Google Drive, rather having to download to my desktop, then attach.
The above pressure points need to be addressed soon, because the cost is just a bit much considering how much time I waste dealing with it. If quickbooks does have a solution or other product, which would work better, then you need to have your tech support people better aware of the software solutions offered.

it works, and most other software will also work with it, e.g. my bank, some google programs, etc. I know that Intuit is not going away, I just hope that they continue to update the software to keep pace with my business.

Quickbooks seems to play catch up with the changes for business. They do make changes, but it seems to be just a little slow for what I really need. For instance, my 1099 income is now W-2, even though it is part time or project based. Tracking the taxes related to this is a royal pain in the butt.

Bakari
Bakari
  • Branche: Schreiben & Editieren

Bewertet am 15.4.2020

Great for Preparing Quarterly Taxes

Overall, I have a good experience with Quicken Self-Emloyed because the application is easy to use and I don't have to go and manually update transactions on a daily basis. I review it about once a week, right before my quarterly taxes are due.

I've been using Quicken self-employed, which is part of QuickBooks, for about five years now. I have seen the online application improved with more useful features, and user interface. I basically use the online version of Quicken to send out invoices, and keep track of business related income and expenses. I particularly like how Quicken syncs between my desktop web browser and my mobile devices.

The invoice feature is very useful because I can send with a single click reminders to my clients about invoice payments, and another click for letting them know their payment was received.

Quicken also processes my financial transactions without requiring constant manual input. once Quicken knows how you want to assign particular transactions, as business or personal, it automatically makes those assignments for each new transaction. You can also use Quicken to assign tags different types of transactions, which is useful for letting you know where and how your spending your money.

Quicken is very useful for giving me an estimation about my quarterly taxes, and there is also a feature for keeping track of mileage. The mileage tracking is easy to use on my iPhone. And parts of the feature are also automated if you choose to set it up that way.

Quick Self-Employed is about $4 too expensive, and it doesn't provide very good support through its online chat system.

Antwort von Intuit

We'd like to thank you for being a member of the QuickBooks family for the past 5 years. We genuinely appreciate your loyalty and are thrilled to hear that you've enjoyed using the product. Feel free to visit our Community, as it's a fantastic resource for helpful info regarding the product.(https://community.intuit.com/) Wishing you continued success! -Hannah, The QuickBooks Team.

Beantwortet am 16.4.2020
Shannon
  • Branche: Anwaltskanzlei

Bewertet am 14.9.2020

Highly Recommend Quick Books

The biggest benefit for our business is the "Insights" tab, which works on Accrual Basis Accounting. It provides our net income at a quick glance within a certain time period of our choosing along with charts showing our expenses, income, and net income It also gives previous year income comparison, top customers by sales, business growth, and net profit margin by using charts to make it easier to comprehend the data. The "insights" tab is also flexible on any date range that is chosen by the user.

Overall, I'm very happy with Quick Books and would recommend to any business owner. I really like the memorized transaction list, where I can just automatically have recurring payments deducted from my system rather its monthly, quarterly, or yearly. It can also be set up as a reminder when certain bills are due for payment.
It's very easy to load, keep track of your vendors and your customers as well as your own company data such as chart of accounts, and items or services that your company provides. The report center is very user friendly with reports already available by just adding a date range, and it also offers the user to create their own costume reports.

I do wish refunding clients with credit balances was a little easier. The system does work, but you need to have an invoice generated with charges before completing a credit memo to send a refund check. Our type of business is a lot of prepaid work, and sometimes the cost comes under, and I just want to refund without creating an invoice. Perhaps there is a simpler way, and I just need to learn how it is done.

Antwort von Intuit

Thank you for sharing these details with us, Shannon. This feedback will help make the wanted changes become a reality. The details on how to easily refund your customers in QuickBooks Online can be found here: https://quickbooks.intuit.com/learn-support/en-us/accounts-receivable/record-a-customer-refund/00/186177. Wishing you a successful business year! -Hannah, The QuickBooks Team.

Beantwortet am 19.9.2020
Jon

Bewertet am 22.3.2018

Effective for the cost.

It's effective for the cost. I use Desktop version. It's less expensive than paying an accountant. You can simply save to a flash drive using Desktop. Actually, my accountant for tax purposes primarily recommended this product to me. The product itself works. I use it primarily for sales invoicing, reconciling with the bank balance and financial reporting for our small digital marketing firm. I also used a Quickbooks third-party vendor for income tax filing 1099 purposes, and it was a good referral from Quickbooks. It's a universally accepted accounting program, and it gets the basic job done.

The user interface is a bit un-user friendly. Some of the menu items are too many layers down and oddly arranged. You have to go looking for some of the menu items. There's no option to show just inactive accounts, only active or both. What if I just want to see previous clients only? That's just one example of how it's not user friendly or well designed enough. More investment on the part of the company is needed to fine tune the program. Also, the integrated program option for cloud storage of your Desktop data is not user friendly enough either, at best. That's why I just save to a flash drive. I'm researching getting an on-site physical cloud for backup data storage. If you have a billing or technical issue, it may take literal work hours or days to solve it (sometimes tech issues go unsolved by the telephone customer service reps). My billing issue was solved but it took multiple days of calling and very lengthy conversations over the same billing error which occurred more than once. The tech issue involved Desktop integrating with the cloud. It's not always smooth.

Richard
Richard

Bewertet am 14.7.2018

My experience with Quickbooks Online has been nothing but positive.

Apart from accurately doing my bookkeeping and various other tasks, this software allows me to create invoices, pay employees, and see my business finances - all in one easy snapshot. I find that the UI of QB is the best on the market, and it is also fully connectable to other services such as your bank account. Personally I have some automations setup with my bank account, Quickbooks, and Google Drive. I've made it such that my accountant can view all of my books and finances with ease. Quickbooks has been an important part of that. Love it!

I am the Co-Owner of a local marketing agency in Brooklyn. We use Quickbooks online for all of our accounting and bookkeeping needs. The software is updated often and gets better with each improvement. One of the most important reasons we stay with QB online is the customer service. On most occasions they will assist you with even the most complicated issues you may have - and they'll stay on the phone till it's fixed. Very happy with that especially when something isn't working and is hampering your workflow.

On some occasions you will run into service representatives that are less than likely to help you. I simply call back until someone good and decent answers the phone. Some features are complicated to use and require professional assistance. The UI can also be improved.

Antwort von Intuit

Hi Richard. You deserve top-of-the-line support every time you reach out. Next time you need assistance, I encourage you to find us on Facebook (Intuit QuickBooks) and Twitter (QBCares). We have a dedicated team of chat reps on standby to lend a hand, and they likewise monitor our Community forum space at https://intuit.me/2rJQ95o. When customers post there, they can expect crafted responses from members of our support team. When you're not working side by side to resolve issues, you can explore this site to find a library of how-to and troubleshooting articles. The Community is a great place to start when you need insight, or simplification, into how certain features work.

As for improvements to the interface, could you send those details to me at [email protected]? I'll forward your suggestions to the Development Team on your behalf because when you speak, we listen.

Looking forward to hearing from you again, and thanks for the review!

Jess, The QuickBooks Team

Beantwortet am 19.7.2018
Craig
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung

Bewertet am 1.8.2017

Hosting Switch Handled Terribly By Intuit

Find another product. Don't hitch your horse to this wagon. This company doesn't care about your needs. Only saving money on hosting.

Quickbooks has been the cornerstone of our business for 15 years. The enterprise version is robust enough to cover our needs as a medium sized business. Our accountant likes it too. Until now, I've never considered using anyone else.

I loved this product when I made the move to the cloud a year ago. There were a LOT of issues getting it to work. However the support provided was high quality and very responsive. Two months ago they changed cloud hosting companies without any notice. We just went into work and our books were offline. Our books went offline for 2 weeks. Only ONE of us could login. (There are 5 of us so one person had to do quotes and admin for everyone) They no longer allowed you to call for support and made you post support ticket, after support ticket, after support ticket that went unanswered. They were on a 3 hour different time zone so if we had an issue at 2pm, we didn't hear back for 1-3 days. We couldn't bill our customers for three weeks. We couldn't quote our customers for three weeks (think crappy looking excel sheets that require re-entry into quickbooks instead of high quality, professional quotes). There was absolutely no way to get a human being on the phone to help us. Eventually we called the sales line and nobody gave a crap. No compensation offered. NO free month. NO apology. Shortly after the hosting move we were evacuated by British Columbia wildfires from our office for three weeks. Nobody in our office could work on quickbooks from outside our office. So at the time we needed our software to perform the most, the product failed. What is the point of having cloud software if the support is so poor that you can't get help?

20’248 Bewertungen