LatitudeLearning Erfahrungen

Gesamtbewertung
Bewertungen
Mehr Erfahren

Über LatitudeLearning

LatitudeLearning ist ein cloudbasiertes LMS (Learning Management System), das speziell für die Verwaltung erweiterter Schulungsprogramme für Unternehmen entwickelt wurde. Die Lernplattform erleichtert die Bereitstellung von...

3.7
4.2

Nutzerbewertungen zu LatitudeLearning durchsuchen

160 von 160 Bewertungen
Eric
Eric
  • Monatlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 21.5.2018

Excellent experience so far, helped make training in our workplace more accessible.

Logging of user training completion is made much easier, and also the ability for employees to be able to train when they have time makes it easier than having to pull them into a room at different times in order to go over training. This helps a lot considering we have more than one location.

There are lots of features and customization's available right off the bat with the site. There are many different options for class setup and presentations. Also one thing I like a lot is the ability to generate the various reports which makes keeping logs for compliance purposes easier.

There is a little learning curve when it comes uploading classes and creating classes, but not terribly hard at least. Seems really easy for employees to create their own accounts which sounds good, but when their accounts are predesignated by me, it forces me to go back and merge duplicate accounts to make sure everyone shows the correct completion of courses.

Antwort von Latitude Learning

Eric: great to hear you are experiencing success with LatitudeLearning by training more people with less effort.

Sandy
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 16.6.2016

Simple and effective LMS for business use

Edvance360 supplied information to conduct a run-off between its product and others in the market. Edvance360 offered my client the most cost effective approach, answering all of the scores of questions to determine if it was a solid choice for the business or not. Their product won on merits of functionality, and virtually seamless fit with the client's environment.

Simple, easy to develop and deploy lessons and activities. Reporting is sufficient for the business application of the online system. Edvance360 was exceptionally responsive with training, answering support questions, and overall concern for how the product was being received. High praise for a company of its small stature. The support folks were always very responsive.

At times the administration of new and current students presented challenges that were overcome. The lack of ability to reshape the learning environment is a negative as the audiences in businesses vary so much, each role needs a different user environment. Too difficult to make screen changes, but otherwise, content management was cumbersome but worked.

Alnetta
  • Weitere für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Bewertet am 18.10.2017

LMS Review

I like how easy it makes doing enrollments, and that we can track all of our training history now, and the employees can easily see what needs to be completed.

For having to do batch cancellations it is a pain - I have to go into each person individually. It would be nice to go into a course and be able to select who I would like to cancel from that course. Some reports are limited to the information I can pull. Would also be nice if we could upload outside certificates into the transcript and keep all of the information in one place.

Die besten Alternativen zu LatitudeLearning

Matthew

Bewertet am 1.6.2017

An overall good experience: good LMS, great customer support

The LMS is very reliable
The support staff are superb at resolving issues and very friendly
Latitude seriously values its clients' input and works hard to provide them with the features they want

The interface and system design are sometimes user-unfriendly, but Latitude is working to make both better
The interface also looks dated but that's also something Latitude is working to fix

Matthew,
Great to hear you are finding LatitudeLearning as a reliable LMS. Your experience and success are important to us, which is why we are working to improve our product and the overall success of your training program.

Beantwortet am 2.6.2017
Verifizierter Rezensent

Bewertet am 19.6.2018

it is intuitive and easy to use

it enhances productivity and organisational memory

the ability for a user to easily navigate, quick load time as well as the freedom to integrate third-party applications. Moreover, the ability to create online assessment alongside distractor randomisation is one of the best things i admire about it.

in terms of content management, it doesn't always work well when it comes to personalising the web for a new users

Antwort von Latitude Learning

Thanks for your feedback. We love hearing from our users. Please feel free to expand more on personalizing the web for users via the link below: https://www.latitudelearning.com/lms-enhancement-suggestion
Through our myLMS¿ program you can tailor your LMS to your specific needs.

• Branche: E-Learning

Bewertet am 18.7.2019

Great if you are getting started

I have used the free version of this for some time. It is a cost-effective way to publish courses online.

The out of the box version is ugly. It takes a lot of knowledge and work to make it not look cookie cutter.

• Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Bewertet am 21.5.2018

It is what is is

This software is a great scalable LMS. I use it from my small learning company where a high end LMS can break the bank.

To get a truly customized LMS look and feel you have to spend a lot of time playing with it and a bit of HTML knowledge wouldn't hurt.

Keith,
Thanks for your feedback. We pride ourselves on allowing our users to completely customize the LMS to fit their unique training program's needs.

Barry
Barry

Bewertet am 23.4.2018

At first was difficult learning. But now have no problems downloading training to the LMS.

Track training

Where it allows you to be able to look at what the students have taken and follow up to make sure they are taking everything assigned to them in the timely manner.

It will not let me transfer from my old system all the training that individuals have already received, to tag with the training they take now.

america
america
  • Branche: Groߟhandel

Bewertet am 23.4.2022

i like this platform

I like this platform because I can enter and train whenever I want and it is very easy to use

for now everything is fine I'm not complaining

Heather
Heather
  • Branche: Essen & Trinken

Bewertet am 11.5.2018

Testing phase - so far it's been great for the free version

What attracted me to Latitude was the free option. I really wanted to get a feel for what LMS has to offer without having to rush within times trials. I also like the pricing model with the 100+ users once the free threshold has been reached.

It is a little labor intensive as you are learning and getting accustomed to the flow. Once you've created a few tutorials, it gets easier to manage and navigate.

Laura
  • Branche: Medienproduktion

Bewertet am 18.5.2018

Easy to design and understand how to use the LMS

Customer Satisfaction

The software is very easy to use and understand. not having much of a tech background, I was still able to design the system based on our needs. The users manual is very helpful.

I can't think of anything that I dislike about the software. I have already recommended the system to several others

Laura,
Your recommendations to our product is very appreciated. Thanks you for using LatitudeLearning.

Beantwortet am 22.5.2018
Laura
  • Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen

Bewertet am 19.9.2017

Easy to use and set up

The help desk is very helpful and quick to answer questions. I'm not the most technological person and I have encountered a few questions and they were very quick on getting back to me with the right answer.

Laura,
Our ClientCare Team ensures your training program operates efficiently and that means quick response time. Thanks for the feedback!

Beantwortet am 25.9.2017
Stephanie

Bewertet am 19.9.2018

Happy User

Ease of use such as enrolling students, setting up classes

Setting up grade book and trying to integrate learning management system

Susan
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung
  • Weitere für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Bewertet am 29.9.2017

Latitude Learning is a feature rich learning management platform (LMS)

For the average business (large or small), I think you would be hard pressed to find much that you couldn't do with Latitude Learning. It has all of the features one might be looking for to launch a an enterprise LMS.

The biggest con with Latitude Learning is the dated interface and the steep learning curve (for non-tech types) and difficulty in learning how to get things done. Plan for some time in planning, setting up and training staff on a new implementation.

Lisa
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Bewertet am 1.6.2017

The software is fairly easy to use, once you learn it. Overall Latitude is easy to use but could be more intuitive. Reports could be better.

The report options need to be updated and provide more options.

Ronnelle
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 19.6.2018

Despite several attempts to use the software, the courses never loaded.

I liked the course choices for topics and looked forward to implementing the topics/courses into our program.

Unfortunately, I was never able to use the software to adequately comment on what I like most and least about the software. Even after speaking with Technical Support, there was no resolve.

Ronnelle:
Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry to hear your had difficulty loading courses. Our ClientCare Team is willing to provide you the support you need to ensures your training program operate efficiently. Please reach out to the ClientCare Team directly at [email protected]

Kevin
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Bewertet am 10.5.2018

I found latitude learning very easy to use. I would definitely use it again.

I like ease of the software. It just make sense in terms of the design. I was easily able to build my class and modules.

I found the ability to meet in real time with students to be a little lacking. I am not sure what I think about synchronous online learning b/c students are generally in some many different time zones, but I feel this could be improved.

Monyama

Bewertet am 16.6.2016

GREATEST OPPORTUNITY TO LEARN ONLINE

I have learned many new things. It is my wish to find other relevant courses to my career. Learning is my passion. Equiping myself more and more is my motto.

indepth knowledge imparted.

Up to now, none.

Nikkia
  • Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10’000+ Mitarbeiter
  • Weitere für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Bewertet am 2.7.2019

Product

I had some trouble signing up at first but once i was able to get the correct account the site was great. I was able to use some of the courses as educational hours for work.

I like that I can access online courses for free.

The content of the courses need to be updated. I believe I may have taken all the courses I can. There is nothing new that I can take.

Ben

Bewertet am 18.4.2018

Fantastic Product

The ease of use to establish and coordinate courses and course materials for our end users. Looking forward to future enhancements.

Would like to see more flexibility in white labeling the product. Would like to see more flexibility in white labeling the product.

Christina
  • Branche: Medizinische Praxis
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 17.4.2018

Very easy to use, both uploading courses and taking courses.

Able to deploy courses easily

Very easy to use, both uploading courses and taking courses. I use captivate to create courses for our department. Easy to deploy

Not always the easiest to upload photos and designs to customize the site. Photos and customization get cut off.

Christina,
Thanks for the feedback. We value your input and use reviews like these to constantly improve our product to meet the satisfaction our customers have come to trust.

Beantwortet am 18.4.2018
Neal

Bewertet am 19.9.2017

Very well developed

none

Makes studying easier and online availability. Wish the capabilities were like this across all platforms and realizes how to use certain infrastructure.

There is a lot of way low security problems in the website. I was able to access the book for free but could not take the quizes because I did not buy the book.

Antwort von Latitude Learning

Glad to hear you found our LMS solution to be easy to use.

Beantwortet am 25.9.2017
Bill
  • Branche: Maschinerie
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 30.3.2022

Industrial usage

generally satisfied

Ability to use individual computer presentation

Not set up for industrial atmosphere.
- Does not allow auto notification to students when procedures are updated (required reading)
- Have not figured out how to import external (third party) training records

sukumar
  • Weitere für 1-5 Monate genutzt

it's very good

ease of use, routing, fonts, content, overall it's useful, grpahics, images, learning material are all very good, time spent on website is minimal, don't take any guesses, professional apt looking website, like it very much

lots of functions, could have more rich content for user to navigate and have a nice feeling. should be user focused and most importantly should not take most time spending. however, it's not really bad.

Antwort von Latitude Learning

Sukumar: We appreciate your feedback on LatitudeLearning. As we grow we want to keep you informed of all enhancements made to our product. Please sign up via the link below to receive LatitudeLearning LMS Roadmap updates right to your inbox.

Lea

Bewertet am 2.6.2017

Definitely on my top 5

I got to compare with others and evaluate our houces for free. Thanks to the trial.

It's so easy to use. The interface is clean and it's easy to navigate through without prior training. Everything is pretty much self-explanatory. I never experienced any downtime that might have interrupted my experience or my learners.

The price is a little off our team budget. We are a small team of 3 trainers but we cater to over 500 learners.

Lea,
Glad to hear we're in your top choices for an LMS.

Beantwortet am 7.6.2017