UpKeep Erfahrungen

Gesamtbewertung
Bewertungen
Mehr Erfahren

Über UpKeep

Das CMMS (Computerized Maintenance Management System) von UpKeep ist eine moderne Lösung zur Wartungs- und Anlagenverwaltung für dein Team. Von deinem Desktop über dein Handy bis hin zum Tablet ist UpKeep von überall und zu jeder...

4.7

Nutzerbewertungen zu UpKeep durchsuchen

1’332 von 1’332 Bewertungen
  • Branche: Essen & Trinken
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 13.11.2019

Upkeep can change your whole maintenance program

It's as good at the information provided, which is made better because once it's in there, its accessible to anyone and over time, can provide information

Information, details, knowing what was done on a machine last time, it means that you don't necessarily have to do the same job twice. If a problem comes back and was misdiagnosed last time you can review what was done and see if you can find where the actual issue is.

Locations, parts, assets, you can put them all into this software and down to the bolt you can provide details on any of them.

The UI needs work, especially when moving parts around or finding assets in a location. Having a naming standard helps a lot. If you know that an item belongs at a specific site, having a clear site name along with what it is makes a difference.

Hi Paul!

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and for all of your feedback! We are so happy to hear UpKeep is providing value to you and your team and helping to improve your maintenance program. Your feedback regarding the UI of the Parts page is valuable and we will make sure to bring it to the attention of our Product team.

Thank you again for taking the time to submit your feedback as we are always looking for ways to improve the app and make our customer's workflows as seamless as possible.

Have a great day!

Beantwortet am 14.11.2019

Bewertet am 28.1.2020

Its a Keeper as long as you are keeping UP on it.

Very positive experience so far. They have answered all my questions sufficiently and in a very timely manner. Our account manager [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is fantastic, she is great at explaining things to people of all technical levels. We can see this software allowing to move forward quickly and put together our S.O.P's with minimal disruption during crucial times when we bring in new employees.

The Customization of the software is quite extensive. Has an honest to goodness workflow that is concise and easy to follow. Best have this system completely laid out and ready to roll prior to rolling it out within your facility that way you can utilize the software's capabilities to its vast potential. The tracking for the work orders is super convenient and thorough and allows for reporting to be super easy and helps track problem areas or where money should be spent.

I feel that it pigeonholes your ability to use various systems and has no overlap with other systems that could potentially be helpful. does not offer a scheduling option to allow for access to say apartments where 24-hour notice is necessary. Having the ability to link to a calendar or a calendar within upkeep to organize my day project by the project is what is needed badly

Asana

Gründe für den Wechsel zu UpKeep

My boss was already familiar with this platform

Antwort von UpKeep Technologies

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review! We're glad to hear our software is helping you and your team maintain your facility and track work orders!

Our team is always making improvements and adding new features to the application based on customer feedback. I've shared yours with our product manager.

Jamie
  • Branche: Eventservice
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 28.2.2019

A very strong start, but a long way to go yet.

We all like it, but the glitches are too slow at being corrected. I really don't want to switch companies but it has come up recently. I like working with the support team, they always seem very willing to help. Unfortunately the solutions they provide are hardly ever agreeable with me. I think that is usually no fault of theirs, but rather that we keep reaching the end of the program's capabilities. That is frustrating for me.

I really love the layout and the ease of use. I also appreciate the diverse application to many different uses. The fact that you can access it from a phone or a computer is amazing. Very convenient that way.

RECURRING WORK ORDERS! There are so many glitches when you start making work orders recur. I've tried my best to provide feedback on this because it is really starting to be a deal breaker but the problems continue.

1) duplicates pop up constantly and they don't go away easily.
2) The scheduling options for recurring work orders is totally bad. Model it after Google Calendar first, then add options to make it more detailed. The fact that you can't schedule seasonal tasks without some silly back-end procedure to duplicate the work orders every year is highly frustrating.
3) Gonna need a little more flexibility in the different categories of user. My techs need to be able to create their own work orders without being a complete access administrator. There should be something in between. I trust my guys and they know their jobs, I don't need to make all their work orders for them.
4) I'd like to see some improvement in the template modules. I've not been able to benefit from them realistically even though I've tried. When you go to add them into a work order it just never seems to make much sense.

Die besten Alternativen zu UpKeep

Karen
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement
  • Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Bewertet am 10.5.2024

We Want It, But They Won't Help Us!

I liked everything about this product when using the free trial. Was very eager to get started. Unfortunately UpKeep could not provide us with references that we could contact about their experiences, been waiting 5 weeks now. I did reach out to about 5 companies noted on their website that supposedly use UpKeep - only 1 responded and they aren't using it anymore.

Easy to input information, very easy to use.

Haven't found any yet. I used it on a daily basis during the free trial, was always happy with my experience.

• Branche: Essen & Trinken

Bewertet am 3.12.2019

A great start!

My experience over the first month with UpKeep has been very positive. The team in California have been checking in to provide support and they've sent us a ton of QR labels for our assets and stock room. I have worked with five different CMMSs over the past several years and have been responsible for two implementations. This has been the smoothest and easiest one so far... configuration has been easy and it's been warmly welcomed by my team and the organization as a whole.

The ease of use and functionality check all of the boxes I was looking for. I get updates on my phone, can track work, and share what we're doing throughout our organization in a way that is simple to understand. The cost and very low barrier to entry has been a huge plus as well.

There have been little quirks with the system that have taken a little getting used to. Updating PMs or creating a PO, for example, can be difficult when you click off the screen to update a piece of that (check list, asset, or part) and then the whole thing that was being worked on is lost. Having discreet location differences for assets and stock rooms would be nice, too.

IBM Maximo Application Suite , eMaint CMMS und Fiix

Gründe für den Wechsel zu UpKeep

Low cost, low barrier to entry, and the ease of hitting the ground running (fast) is why we've gone with, and are going to continue with, UpKeep.

Antwort von UpKeep Technologies

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review! We all LOVE your dinks!

We're glad to hear our software is helping you and your team manage your assets and facility!

Bewertet am 2.3.2020

Very User Friendly

UpKeep is helping us to formally document what maintenance we have been doing all along. it also allows everyone to see what is happening and when, which assists in scheduling. Proper documentation of maintenance is becoming a necessity to maintain our current customers and attract new business. In setting up our system, it also provided an opportunity to exam our current practices and make some improvements.

We are using UpKeep for our maintenance needs throughout the facility. I made an outline to help me plan how I wanted things to work and it was easy to tailor the system to all of our needs. I found the meters particularly useful. There is plenty of videos online available for those of us who learn visually. (like me)

To date we haven't really found a downside to the software. Like most new programs there is a period of adjustment, but it was very brief.

Fiix

Gründe für den Wechsel zu UpKeep

UpKeep seemed to be the most cost effective, user friendly method to achieve our goals.

Antwort von UpKeep Technologies

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review! We're glad to hear our software is helping you and your team maintain your facility.

Beantwortet am 16.4.2020
Brian

Bewertet am 8.10.2019

Intuitive software that is easy to setup and use daily

Wonderful and knowledgeable sales team

• Work request portal and app design- easy to use and very precise
• All staff can input requests and can easily check progress by viewing work order
• Front desk can make appointments and have real time info when inquiries are made
• Technicians see work request creation in real time.
• Increased productivity
• Work orders priorities flagged to ensure quick response times
• Central hub to manage all info to improve organization
• Ability to generate work requests via app
• Inventory tracking and resident billing
• Asset management
• Reports

• No notification that invoices need to be processed

Steve
  • Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management

Bewertet am 19.12.2019

Upkeep is a great solution!

Our Maintenance team has a increased productivity workflow as a result of Upkeep

Ease of use, end users have no issues 99% of the time.

Maybe add comments section for assignee to comment on work order once completed

Antwort von UpKeep Technologies

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review! We're glad to hear our software is helping you and your team.

Abbey
  • Branche: Verbraucherdienste

Bewertet am 7.11.2019

Skylawn Memorial Park Word Orders

My experience has been amazing. I dealt with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and she has been very helpful with explaining the product and choosing the right package.

I really enjoy this software because we keep every work order in one system. At Skylawn we were constantly loosing paperwork and falling behind on our duties. With this system it prevents loss and keeps our customers happy.

There isn't much that I dislike about this software. All I could really recommend is having more customization with all the different plans.

MaintainX

Warum UpKeep gewählt wurde

We made the switch because we are wasting a lot of paper and it will make it easier to track all work orders from one device.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu UpKeep

UpKeep had more to offer. I really chose this product because of the inventory tracking.

Hi Abbey,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and thank you for your feedback! We are ecstatic to hear you are finding value in UpKeep and have had such a positive experience with the app!

We will make sure to escalate your feedback regarding more customization with all of the plans we offer to our Product team for their review.

Have a great day!

Beantwortet am 14.11.2019
Verifizierter Rezensent
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1’000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 1.7.2019

Customer fulfillment with SPOC App

As of today it has been a very fruitful experience with UpKeep. Easy to provide data and update to client. At the same time easy to receive client request and queries.

Easy to use, download, upload your normal needs. Can be used by anybody anywhere and request their needs in terms of service we are providing. Easy to track tream work and submit it to client when required.

Of course everybody want best service with least price...

WinTeam

Gründe für den Wechsel zu UpKeep

It is covering both soft and hard services criteria. Easy to use and understand. Better helpful fo all the team.
Mickey

Bewertet am 14.1.2020

Great for out of control maintenance departments!

Our company is very pleased with what the software has accomplished for our maintenance team. It inspires technicians to provide more information to the system because they can easily retrieve historical information when needed.

Easy to bring technicians onto the system, most technicians are up & using system proficiently in 5 days or less.

The cost per user is steep for small businesses.

MaintainX und eMaint CMMS

Warum UpKeep gewählt wurde

UpKeep is much easier to efficiently manage data and it provides better communication across all users.

Zuvor genutzte Software

MAPCON

Gründe für den Wechsel zu UpKeep

It’s user interface is much more user friendly.

Liam
  • Branche: Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen

Bewertet am 2.3.2019

Great for our medium sized business!

Overall UpKeep is a great piece of software that continues to improve with regular feature updates. I would recommend it to anyone managing a medium to large sized business facility or multiple properties.

UpKeep is a great service for managing work orders, tracking assets and scheduling your teams time. The request portal and phone app make it easy for our managers to submit maintenance requests and for our maintenance team to prioritize and respond in a timely fashion. The asset system is great for tracking parts and preventative and reactive maintenance that has been performed on individual items such as HVAC units. The Ability to upload pictures and other files such as repair manuals, to work orders and assets is also a huge plus. All around UpKeep is a great piece of software that I would recommend to anyone with a medium to large size business or anyone managing multiple properties.

UpKeep offers the ability to generate PDF invoices to submit to clients however there is no way to save or return to a generated invoice within the software; once the invoice is exported as PDF and you close the window you can no longer return. I would love to see an invoicing feature that is more similar to the work order system. As a country club we not only track our internal maintenance, but maintenance performed on members golf carts and other items. The ability to generate invoices more fluidly would be much better than having to utilize an integration. I'm also disappointed that the ability to track additional costs related to a work order are only offered in the business plus plan, rather than the professional or starter plans. There are many times where I want to add an individual expense with a description attached to it, without having to input it in the parts and inventory section.

Antwort von UpKeep Technologies

Hi Liam, I'm so glad you're finding UpKeep both easy to use and valuable to your business! Additionally, we appreciate your detailed feedback in features you would like to see and how they would benefit you. Please know that we take all this feedback to heart and continue to work on releasing new features that will support you and your team!

Beantwortet am 20.6.2019
Matt
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste

Bewertet am 15.12.2020

Software that works for you.

Overall the software is working as it was advertised to us. The nice piece about this software is that it integrates an asset management system with a work order system as well as consumable inventory. We like the preventive side as well. The software can send reminders and reoccurring tickets to jobs that happen on a cycle. The key to a product is how well things can be tracked and searched for later on. The software is going to be a big help later on, with the reports feature, showing how much time and money is invested into a piece of equipment or asset. That will help with building a budget for replacements and accurate reports. Its nice that we can integrate maintenance and IT together as well as inventory into one platform.

We transitioned from another work order software. We shopped for a solid work order software that would meet our needs. We were very specific as to what we wanted, since we out grew our old software. We wanted a product that would automate our day to day jobs as well as keep track of our assets. This software is very easy to use and you can customize it to fit your specific needs. We like that pictures can be added to the job ticket. It is also nice to assign work orders to "teams" rather than individually assigning tickets to specific people then back again. Everyone in the team can update and apply their time to the ticket. The upkeep app is also very handy when out in the field.

The integration to our district was pretty smooth, however we did a lot of planning to make this as seamless as possible. I don't have anything negative to say about the software, things that the software cannot do have work arounds. At the end of the day, everything works, that is all that matters. As time goes on more maybe there will be something that needs improved, however customer support is very helpful and I'm sure they will solve the issues that may arise.

Gary
  • Branche: Maschinerie

Bewertet am 12.3.2019

UpKeep for a Multiple Facility Manufacturer

This the first full CMMS our organization has ever used.
UpKeep was chosen after trying a number of CMMS systems against some basic goals.
UpKeep is competent, easy to implement, easy to use and has the best Customer Service team

The customer service is the best! Fast and competent replies to issues and feature requests.
Ease of use for everybody. Setup and maintaining the system was intensive since we have over 1000 assets spread out over 6 locations and 13 buildings and UpKeep is fast, easy and simple build the database with. The template uploads helped get us going and the inline editing was a great addition.

The "View Only" account is a free account. Since we have nearly 50 supervisors and leads, this free account could be the answer for communication and information. They can see open work orders so that they don't double a request. They can see the Preventive Maintenance calendar to plan their production around servicing of the machines. They can see the performance of the maintenance team in their departments. They can do reports. They can see everything.
The problem is if one of these "View Only" users submits a work request, they cannot comment on the work order. Commenting on ones work order is only allowed on the free "Requester" account or the paid accounts.
At first this wasn't much of a deterrent but having to call or send email to maintenance after submitting a request into UpKeep just to make a comment is tedious when the comment section is already in a work order.
It is even worse on mobile because it will let a person type a comment only to pop up a flag saying this is not allowed when pressing "Send". There have been a few frustrated users at this point.
I continue hope that the UpKeep team will resolve this and have a communication system that is the best!

Flint
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 4.2.2020

Upkeep, the easy CMMS!

Overall it has been a positive experience and everyone has been very helpful.

Ease of use, upkeep stays up to date, quick to implement changes. heavy focus on mobile app.

While I like that they are quick to implement changes they recently removed a feature that allows mobile users to see work history on a scanned asset. This method of viewing completed work orders is crucial to our team members so they can learn from the whole team. Also, it’s fairly expensive and there is no good way to create/print asset tags from the software.

Robert
  • Branche: Gastgewerbe

Bewertet am 1.3.2019

Great For our Small Team

Communication across departments had been a struggle. So Upkeep helps us all be on the same page and know that concerns are addressed right away and not forgotten on some clipboard. Also being able to look back at old requests has helped in creating reports for our board of directors of what we have been doing.

This software allows our two Maintenance Techs the ability to see what projects and fixes need to happen at a glance. And its a great motivator to get to check items off once they are done. It is really helpful to allow a wide range of team members to post requests from their phone, and the ability to add a picture takes the guess work out of diagnosing the issue. It was cost effective for us with a small team to have two techs on the account, and people from Upkeep were very helpful in getting our account set up.

There have been a few glitches with the software where it was hard to access the information or I was getting too many notifications, but those usually sorted themselves out quickly. Having to pay for each tech on the account makes it harder with employee turnover and training new ones... Are they going to stick around, or are they tech savey enough. But we have key team members with access and they direct any others. And they product is easy enough to use as long as you just get familiar with it. The tutorials are very helpful.

Antwort von UpKeep Technologies

Hey Robert. Thanks for letting us know about the challenges you face with paying for X amount of technicians and retaining that same amount. You can contact us at any time through the "View Plan" page in UpKeep to add/remove technical licenses.

Beantwortet am 6.3.2019
jordan
  • Branche: Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10’000+ Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 2.3.2019

Best Android based asset management I've used so far

It was a little challenging as a user to convince my bosses to use the app to it's full potential. They wanted to hire data scientists which isn't needed because it can just generate charts and graphs almost instantly on its own. They wanted to simplify data into symptoms instead of tracking repairs and damage which is the actual data we needed for root cause analysis. The app is remarkably elegant I trust in it's ability to record and aggregate data but it's only as good as the data you put into it. I can imagine so many uses for an app like this in almost every business I've worked in, but it's limitation is the users.

The app is easy to use. Mostly customizable. It has built in data analytics so you can find trends and root cause analysis to present your data almost daily. Depending on how well you set up fields you can be as accurate or focused as your like with your data. I would suggest this to any business large or small that needs to manage assets.

It can be a challenge on the users end to really iron out what they really need the app to specifically manage, but ultimately it's up to the user to decide what data they want to track. Some example tutorials would be nice showing examples like how a mechanic might use it to manage repair symptoms and repairs or how a business with expensive tools might keep track of safety and maintenance.

• Branche: Umweltdienstleistungen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1’000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 7.8.2019

Great User Interface and Customer Support

The best way to describe it is we operate as a team. Specifically want to recognize the customer support staff who helped me.

What I like most is how intuitive and user friendly the system is.

There are a few limitations that the system has, such as limited levels of hierarchy, but what is great is that they are receptive to feedback and are making revisions to their system based on customer need.

SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite

Value and ease of use.

Hi John,
Thank you so much for leaving us a review! We appreciate your positive feedback and look forward to continuing to work with you. I understand your note about limited levels of access, but we believe this allows teams to tailor our product perfectly to how their team operates. I'm glad our customer support team has been so helpful - please feel free to reach out to our customer support team at any time for more help! http://onupkeep.com/customersupport

Beantwortet am 5.9.2019
Charlie
  • Branche: Restaurants

Bewertet am 23.5.2017

Excellent product and excellent customer service.

Helps us demonstrate to our Corporate Family that we are being good stewards of their equipment. Allows us to track the PMs as well as the breakdowns. Has helped increase accountability and communication with the team.

Customer service plus the ability for any of my team to submit a request. The way they submit the request is very simple so they don't have to be really trained how to use the system. Has helped us create more than just a paper trail for our equipment, it has allowed us to demonstrate our stewardship and our ongoing efforts to proactively maintain our equipment. I also really like that the software is web based and bridges across all platforms we use. We have iPads, Android phones, iPhones, and Microsoft based computers. This allows each of our users to be able to have access at anytime.

Would be nice to be able to schedule recurring PM's Monthly on a day not just a date. This is a minor detail though that is easily solved with just a little more front end work on the scheduling.

Hey Charlie!

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review!

It sounds like you are doing a great job using UpKeep to maintain and document the amazing work of your maintenance operations! Happy to see UpKeep is bridging your whole teams communications and regardless of desktop or mobile!

Feel free to visit our support page if you ever have any questions: https://www.onupkeep.com/customersupport/

Beantwortet am 28.5.2020
Jon
  • Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen

Bewertet am 22.2.2019

Excellent Tool for Small Businesses

No more hand-written work orders, the ability to take pictures and draw on them improves communication with team members to execute the work order, response times are faster, employees can track progress, grouping, sorting, and note taking helps us keep each one moving forward. Excellent tool.

From my desktop or smartphone, I'm able to communicate easily with my team to quickly address our facility issues. Employees who have an need can stop me in the hall, call me at my desk, or fill out their own request at their convenience. They can check on the status of their work order when they want. It has improved communication and response time, is a breeze to use, and is so cost efficient. We've been using UpKeep for 2 years, field about 40 work orders per month, and highly recommend it to everyone.

I really can't think of one thing, seriously. It meets all of our needs and when I have a feature request, the team adds it to their list for consideration.

• Branche: Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung

Bewertet am 8.2.2024

Excellent tool for technology company that needs affordable CMMS

UpKeep has been very helpful in guiding us through adoption of the platform and providing us the tools needed to expand our capabilities and record keeping. This is an excellent platform that has helped us build our service delivery platform

UpKeep is easily configured and very flexible to meet our very unique business model. The support team has been outstanding throughout our implementation and continues to provide top notch service to guide us through new challenges. I appreciate the relatively low cost against the market to all us to grow with the product and add licenses without significant cost

The platform is designed for a more traditional break/fix style work force management application. It has forced us to adapt some of our (albeit maturing) processes to meet the capability within the platform in order to capture the data and detail that we are looking for.

Jackie
  • Branche: Staatsverwaltung

Bewertet am 13.5.2019

No more paper work orders for us!

Very good. UpKeep answers questions when we have them. The app is user friendly. All our work orders are organized, and best of all... NO SLIPS OF PAPER!

We love that all our people can access the same information and we are thrilled to finally get rid of our outdated paper method!

I would love to have access to monthly overview reports. I know that is a feature that is available with the upgraded version, but we can't afford to upgrade all of our logins. So my wish would be that UpKeep would allow just me (Admin) to upgrade to the version with more features while my workers could stay at the free version for viewing and marking orders as complete. Unfortunately, it's all or nothing - we either all get it free or we have to pay the upgrade fee for all users. Or Option C: We pay for the upgrade and then we don't allow all our workers access to the work orders (eliminate logins).

Antwort von UpKeep Technologies

Hi Jackie! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. I am SO glad that you're loving transitioning from paper to digital tracking! As for your request, I have sent your note to our product and pricing team to review. I apologize that for the time being we do only offer certain features with certain packages, but will pass your feedback along so they take it into consideration should there be an upcoming change. Thank you!

Beantwortet am 20.6.2019
  • Branche: Tiefbau

Bewertet am 15.5.2019

Running With Upkeep

We Are Still In Training mode with the team, the team Is Awesome By The Way. The One Thing I Would Like To See Is Onsite training. With Our Facility I Think To have someone onsite would greatly benefit our learning the system and help get it underway faster as far as getting all of our assets and parts entered and how we go about entering them all.

Ease Of Use. We have many employees who are not computer gurus so they normally will fight anything as far as using technology. With Upkeep Being So Basic And Simple For Them They Have Picked It Up In A Couple Days.

Upkeep Has A few items that we would like to have which at this time they do not have. A Icon that could be placed on the home screen for request users. And Being Able to extend the asset tabs of your asset page. It Is All Small Items I am sure they can get changed for us as they learn our needs and desires for using this software.

Antwort von UpKeep Technologies

Hello John! So happy to hear that your team is taking well to the software. I've made a note of your feature requests and submitted them to our engineering team. Please know that we take all feedback to heart and will do our best to accommodate for you!
As for your point about onsite training, though I'm not sure of your team size, it's more typical for large teams to add a 3-day onsite training while going through implementation. It sounds as though you have a good relationship with our Customer Success team so, if this is something that you feel strongly about adding, please don't hesitate to reach out to them for more information!
Additional information about our different implementation packages can be found at https://www.onupkeep.com/customersupport/category/implementation/ and you can go to https://www.onupkeep.com/support for more support. Thank you for being our partner!

Beantwortet am 14.6.2019
Greg
  • Branche: Maschinerie

My Impressions on UpKeep

My overall experience with this program has been exceptional. If we had a problem and contacted customer support, they get back to us the same day and talk through what we are looking for and they told us how to make it work for us. even upgraded some features like messaging so we can message the Technicians or others in the office using the software. It has been and easy to learn and transition to using the program for what we needed it to do.

Easy File sharing, searching, indexing. Provides more capabilities than we actually use.
Good for tracking jobs, and the request portal is very helpful for our customers to submit new orders.
the dashboard is easy to manipulate to get a Snapshot in time, and can be used to identify trends in the equipment.

I haven't figured out how to customize the Colors and the layouts and it kicks out when entering jobs if you
click anything outside the box before you get to the end to save the job.

• Branche: Fluggesellschaften/Luftfahrt
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

UpKeep CMMS Software

UpKeep is a lightweight CMMS solution that is accessible via web browser or dedicated Android and iOS apps. It is easy to tell that UpKeep was built with a mobile-first viewpoint. This is when comparing to other CMMS solutions that have been adapted from desktop to mobile.

This mobile-first outlook makes UpKeep extremely user friendly. The ease of use allows our maintenance techs to prioritize, dispatch, update, and complete work orders from the shop floor on their mobile devices.

It is pretty quick to add work orders and tie the to specific assets. PM is a large part of our maintenance program and UpKeep's PM system is straightforward and simple without lacking depth.

Being a lighter-weight software solution, I feel there is a small sacrifice between depth of the solution and ease of use (and price). UpKeep is very affordable but I would like to see more connections and options, especially when linking Assets to Repeat (PM) Work Orders.

1’332 Bewertungen