Über Tookan

Tookan is a cloud-based delivery management solution that helps delivery businesses manage fleet and automate dispatching operations. It lets users assign tasks to delivery agents as per their schedules and track the live...

Nutzerbewertungen zu Tookan durchsuchen

54 von 54 Bewertungen
Md abdul B.

Bewertet am 19.1.2018

This is an awesome for taxi booking

I am benefited very much. I have Taxi service business so I need an online taxi booking software after searching the internet. I got it. I checked that it is a perfect software for online taxi booking and easy getting for customers. I have set up my account very easily. Realy I got a unique software for my online Taxi Business.

The software is for online Taxi booking. With this software, you can book Taxi anywhere. If there any driver is available for the trip he will knock on your call. This is like UBER. This is called as ubar clone taxi booking software. This is also for a good opportunity for car rental company. The car rental company can use the software from any location of the world.

This is a unique software for Taxi booking. The car rental company will take a part from Tokkan company for using the software. There has a good pricing policy. Any car rental can take them at a little cost. The cost is based on per trip. So if anyone wants to do Taxi service online business, he can take the software from an online download. Also, a driver will download the software and user will download the software from internet. Then everybody will be benefited.

Alex B.
  • Branche: Einzelhandel

Bewertet am 19.3.2020

Great plataform!

I use tookan as the point of sale system for my business.

I like to have my shipping information on a single platform and have quick communication with my client.

Currently I have to manually download the information from the database to connect to other services like datastudio or google sheets.

Sadid R.

Bewertet am 22.2.2021

Horrible for anything useful, OK for a very small business with limited needs

It does the job if your needs are veeeery veery basic. Like, you just need to keep a record of deliveries (but you're better off using Excel for record keeping than Tookan). This software is plain old horrible if you're anything bigger than a small business as it is absolutely not reliable and crashes almost all the time, one way or another. Something is always broken for some reason.

The dashboard, the agent app, and admin app is pretty straightforward. Has a lot of what a very small business might need, very very basic and limited features

Waaay too much down time. The app's down at least every week, which prevents my customers from making bookings = lost revenue.

You ask service to help out and they'll "get to it".

They say they have stripe integration? Fat lie, it's been upwards of a month and every time they close a ticket, it's barely fixed. I would be happy if it worked even at the bare minimum level, but they can't even do that. If you can't integrate with something, just don't lie, be honest, and say "No we cannot do it" like how Onfleet said they can't. Don't just write on your website that you have all these features and integrations as a way to draw customers in, it pisses off your customers.

The booking forms? Barely even works half the time.

Today, the map feature stopped working....THE MAP. The most basic thing. I was like okay fine I can at least input my customer's orders in manually, by myself, but I can't even do that when the address field can't recognize an address!!

Pennye J.
  • Branche: Einzelhandel

Bewertet am 21.2.2020

Routing Software works well

excellent

It's ease of use and the ability to set various filters to scale the routing based on time or distance.

I added the ETA routing but it did not account for traffic when providing the times for arrival.

Mahmoud M.

Bewertet am 17.1.2020

Incredible team support and perfect software

I am having an e-commerce and on-demand delivery company. The software is up to my expectation.

The company staff are friendly especially [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. They have been of great help to my company.
The scalability of the software is another good feature though limited.

The price that comes with add on features. If they can provide a subscription based modules with the initial subscription that will be better.
The experience with the company depends on the managers you deal with. Initially the previous managers were just doing their duties. However recently I have been dealing with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] who has been a great help ready to answer all questions and help with solutions combining his knowledge and experience of the product. I would say my experience with Tookan has been great since he has been my direct contact

Michael A.
  • Branche: Bau

Bewertet am 24.2.2020

Great product with amazing support

The Tookan team is amazing and the product is very powerful. We have looked at more than a dozen other products and believe Tookan is the best product out there.

Our most important feature was the ability to white label. We also wanted feature-rich product out of the box that can be customized. Tookan satisfied all of our requirements and the team is amazing.

Our requirements are becoming more complex which will require a significant amount of custom development and dedicated instance. The cost for this will be high, but it will still be much lower than if we were to build our own. Our recommendation would be to allow for more customization regarding the task functionality out of the box. Offering different templates for the agent app would be cool too.

Samih T.
  • Branche: Logistik & Lieferkette

Bewertet am 24.1.2020

Best App for deliveries business

I have better control over my deliveries and better customer satisfaction

What I really appreciated was the fact that I could buy and whitelabel. In addition all the available functions are not really necessary in my case but I had to add more and they did. The level of customer service is very high. They often call to see if everything is going well and if I had any bugs.

Nothing for now a part some delay sometimes when you need to add some feature.. but it's something normal

Lisa S.

Bewertet am 6.2.2020

Best Routing Software for My Business

I've made various suggestions to them as I have used the program and they have made improvements for options we have needed.

I really like the route optimization, the batch upload and the drag and drop of the stops in this program.

I would really love to be able to export a hard copy of my driver's route for them to have in the vehicle with them.

Kristi J.

Bewertet am 22.1.2020

Great Software

Overall, the software has been great to use and the customer service has been helpful.

The software is super easy to use on the administrative/dispatch and driver interfaces. I also like the notifications that can be sent to customers keeping them abreast of the location of our drivers.

The software can be slow to update times during daylight savings time. I also wish we could have multiple notifications based on company needs.

Adi A.

Bewertet am 16.3.2018

Reliable applications. Good value for money

The applications was easy to use. Although it could went on idle and csv uploading conflicts, it is great if you're looking for the most basic tracking platform out there

The server always have connection issue regionally that may provide last minute headache particularly when one try to get a bulk task uploading (csv)

Milind K.
  • Branche: Verbraucherdienste

Bewertet am 5.1.2017

Better than the Best

We, at HUMhain Services, have been using Tookan since our very inception and it has been rewarding ever since. The tech support and the software itself is amazing and has let our business grow at 2x the speed it would have without it.

Tookan allows you to start your on-demand business right away without worrying about the time and costs it's gonna take if you plan to build your technology. Tookan has allowed us to focus more on our business strategies and has offered enough flexibility to expand, and change it with the rapidly changing business environment.

I highly recommend Tookan to anyone that is already running an on-demand service, or even plans to do so.

The flexibility and ease of operations

Ahmad A.
  • Branche: Restaurants

Bewertet am 14.1.2020

Does the job with no issues

Exactly what we wanted... a platform to get the job done with no issues. I hardly had any questions or any contact with Tookan since we made the decision to join. We have the service integrated with our restaurant ordering system. Everything is straightforward and smooth: Drivers sign up, order assignment, and delivery. The manager and the driver app are reliable and easy to use. Again no issues here. I would defiantly recommend the service to others

friendly, functional, smooth and reliable. Pricing is suitable for all sizes including small businesses and startups.

I have nothing to complain about. All is well and as expected so far.

Tiara R.
  • Branche: Logistik & Lieferkette

Bewertet am 11.2.2020

Love this Platform!

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is our favorite account rep. He understands our needs and gives us great feedback based on our core business. He is patient and thorough.

Agent APP- Seamless and Fluid- user-Friendly

Wish they had a Customer APP that is was just as perfect!

Dr prathaban R.
  • Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen

Bewertet am 12.1.2017

Heterogenous Logistics Platform

We had been working to develop our own healthcare logistics solution for some time when Tookan came to the rescue. Their platform is an all in one , out of the box solution with all the features that we could ever have wanted to build for ourselves.
It is amazing how they have covered a feature set that not only applies to traditional logistics business but is now being succesfully used to manage our healthcare platform. The support team is quick to respond and has always been understanding in dealing with our requests.
Glad to have them as our technology partner for Door2Door Doctor!

Easy to use with a feature set that is highly customisable and applicable through many different use cases

Template feature is rather complicated to use

Smitha D.
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 21.1.2020

Best delivery management solution with 24/7 support

Very robust and powerful solution. Key factor in our business growth.

* Extensive documentation which eased out integration
* Addresses customer concerns and provides customized solutions
* Geofencing
* Updation of task via API and web hooks within milliseconds
* Location accuracy
* Multiple delivery models and allocation techniques

* Recently google maps were called off from this application which affected our operations team to get used to the new L&F and ease of use.

Khasan K.

Bewertet am 1.2.2020

Good service

Joined Tookan back 2016 it has been a lot of developments since . What I like about Tookan they keep building platform and keep growing which I think very good to keep up with modern software platforms

Modern technology for small and medium businesses.

Communication sometimes could be challenging but you will get prompt response

David A.

Bewertet am 7.2.2017

Powerful Software. Terrific team.

Increased delivery success, better communication with customers AND drivers, and improved customer experience! Terrific product.

Quick responses from the Tookan team on product questions, Improved delivery success and experience, Improved communication with drivers, and the drivers love the app!

Sometimes I experience a few bugs and quirks in the software. Generally they are resolved fairly quickly.

Antwort von Click Labs

Thanks David for the kind words

Beantwortet am 20.3.2017
Luis L.

Bewertet am 2.3.2020

Tookan Review

Working with the account manager makes it much easier to handle.

The software was very easy to manage. The most important part of it was the support team with my account manager [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. who has been diligently following up, solving issues and getting the answer to all our questions?

The price for making changes was very high even more high than the actual plans that they offer.

Verifizierter Rezensent
  • Branche: Verbraucherdienste

Bewertet am 29.1.2020

Please do not waste your time or money

Horrible. It was an absolute mistake. Especially if you get [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], he is a joke.

We were on Tookan for the longest time, and I would advise everyone to not waste their time! Tookan was an absolute joke. Don’t waste your time or money with this subpar platform. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was a joke. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was horrible. IF YOU’RE LOOKING FOR A SERVICE GO WITH ONFLEET! I cannot stress this enough.

NOTHING. Tookan is an absolute joke of a platform. Absolutely horrible, and the staff/service is a complete joke.

Antwort von JungleWorks

Hi. Can you please elaborate further on the issue? We assure you that Tookan is not a waste of time and are committed to serving you better. Please reach out to us at [email protected]

Beantwortet am 26.5.2020
Tania G.

Bewertet am 24.1.2020

We have been using Tookan for our Buisness for last 3 years. It has been a wonderful...

So far very good

Ease of us and customer service! My current account manage Harmol is very helpful

When tracking ends it shows tookan page

Ella Y.
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness

Bewertet am 29.11.2018

Amazing costumer service and product

I was using a different software for similar issue and when I migrated to Tookan I couldn't believe how much easier everything was, the price is very good which is a bonus for a small company like mine, and the costumer service are always there to help. I am still really impressed and happy with the product.

How easy it is to use, to implement and to edit according to our needs. It works really well!

That it sends SMS instead of notification if agent isn't logged in which costs me money, but really small disadvantage to everything else.

Abdulrahman A.
  • Branche: Konsumgüter
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 23.1.2020

Great application

Ease of use and quick integration pliz good customer support

Nothing much.

Brandon S.
  • Branche: Hausmeisterservice

Bewertet am 25.2.2020

Great for simple usage

Team has been excellent. When they don't have the solution, they find it and respond back.

Never missed an assign task. Helped my team become more modern instead of using printed sheets.

Flexibility of assigning. For instance, a drag and drop option would be supurb.

Jose M.
  • Branche: Sportartikel
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Bewertet am 6.2.2020

Very satisfied

Their technical support is very responsive and helpful.

Tookan Software enables companies of any size to compete by providing value-added delivery tracking to our customers. The software works well and is easy to implement.

At the time of this review I don't see any cons. The software works as advertised.

Gary T.
  • Branche: Internet

Bewertet am 10.2.2020

Tookan Experience

Overall positive experience and functioning platform.

Would like to be able to send out multiple hauls at once.

54 Bewertungen