Copper Erfahrungen

Gesamtbewertung
Bewertungen
Mehr Erfahren

Über Copper

Copper ist ein nutzerfreundliches CRM-System für kleine und mittlere Unternehmen, die eine bessere Methode für die Verwaltung von Leads und die Förderung von Kundenbeziehungen benötigen. Wenn du keine Zeit für die Dateneingabe,...

4.1
4.1

Nutzerbewertungen zu Copper durchsuchen

582 von 582 Bewertungen
  • Branche: Telekommunikation

Bewertet am 25.2.2020

Great CRM for Gmail users

It works as a plug-in for Gmail. That sounds odd at first, but it actually works great assuming most of your sales activity happens by email - because you can add contacts, companies and opportunities (and access all email history with those contacts) with just a few clicks.

The sidebar takes up too much space when working on a laptop with a small screen (so I turn it off).

Pipedrive

Warum Copper gewählt wurde

Recommendation of a friend.

Trello

Gmail integration

Antwort von Copper

Love this feedback, Andrew. Really helpful for us as we continue to evolve the product. Thanks!

Robert
  • Branche: Baumaterial

Bewertet am 3.2.2022

Not the standard CRM / Project Tracking

We use Copper to manager our existing customers. We do not add new customers often, just account management really. We also use it to track commercial projects. It's two completely different uses. We use Opportunities as commercial projects. It would be nice if People/Companies could be segmented as different types with different visible fields. We group a lot of fields and have to toggle open/close based on the type of person being entered.

Our company uses the Google Suite of apps so integration with our current setup was extremely easy. We had a single implementation person assigned to our account and she was extremely helpful and responsive. Also the customization options were very useful.

The canned reports were not useful to us. We had to build our own through Google Analytics. However the Copper team have recently been upgrading their reports, with the ability to create custom reports now. It's much better.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Copper

The integration with Google is what sold it to us.
Bronwyn
  • Branche: Bau

Bewertet am 3.9.2019

Copper Has Failed

A CRM is a great thing, but Copper has not delivered! The software is unreliable, the customer service has fallen short. What we were promised is not what we have received. It is too bad, because I love a lot of the features.

It is easy to use, once you get the hang of it. Good customization. Phone App. Copper integrates with all things Google.

The Software isn't solid!
In a matter of 6 weeks the CRM has had 2 major malfunctions, called "bugs" according to Copper support staff.
1)People Records Malfunction - I am the admin of this software and the person responsible for uploading 28 years of Legacy Data (all of our customer records). In attempting to update some of the outdated contact info changing phone numbers and addresses, emails etc. which I populated into Copper from various spreadsheets, work order lists, Quick Book records, and email contact lists. The "People" records began to malfunction; phone numbers literally began jumping around. Example, I would open someone's customer's record and another customers number would populate, I would end up calling the wrong customer. Copper engineers have been "working" on this for a month, still no fix.
2.) Opportunity Pipeline Malfunction - Imports are mapping to the wrong Pipeline. I have hundreds of business opportunity records, Google sheet based spreadsheets, that I am attempting to import (bulk) thousands of cells of data to the CRM, despite properly mapping the import (correct methods on my part) this crucial business information imports to the wrong pipeline & tons of data is lost in the process. This is huge, if you can't import and map your customers spreadsheet records (bulk) you have to hand enter each record. What should take 5 mins will take days/weeks/months! This has been going on for over a week now, and no one at Copper seems to care.

Antwort von Copper

Thank you for the honest review, Bronwyn. This is beyond helpful and we'll be taking your feedback to the team and look into improving where we were unable to provide a stellar user experience for you.

Beantwortet am 19.9.2019

Die besten Alternativen zu Copper

• Branche: Baumaterial

Bewertet am 12.8.2021

I really like Copper

For us it all hinges on Opportunity tracking - which we modified into a "start-to-finish/inquiry-to-money-collected" tracker. We don't use the project management or task management.

The Google integration and drag and drop pipelines/stages are what sold me. It didn't take long to learn and start modifying it for our activity/information needs. The mobile version is more than adequate and the whole UI is well done.

Like all good software, I'm sure there are features and shortcuts we don't use enough, but basically, it is more than suited for what we use it for; Customer information and job process tracking.

These cost more money - via upgrade; Mailchimp integration, adding many custom fields, and better than limited reporting. We run the Basic version.

Zoho CRM, Insightly und HubSpot CRM

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Copper

It was the best UI, Google integrated, flexible one of what we looked at.
Allison

Bewertet am 6.10.2020

Copper - CRM

Overall, a very good CRM. It has all the functionality and tools I need to manage the sales process.

Copper is a solid CRM with lots of features to help handle your sales funnel from start to finish.
You can sort/filter and run lists, export lists, and manage tracking of interactions, schedule follow ups and keep track of emails.

There are a few key features on Copper that are not intuitive/user friendly. It's not that they are difficult, but features could be better marked and highlighted as to how to do certain things on the platform. I wish it had better tracking to manage a sales team.

Dave
Dave
  • Branche: Professionelles Training & Coaching

Bewertet am 10.11.2020

Easy onboarding, extremely tight integration with GSuite, but complete fail on email tracking

Happy with the tight and transparent integration with GSuite, but cancelled due to the failure of email tracking.

We bought Copper (previously Prosperworks) to get CRM integrated with GSuite. Copper excels here: using the Chrome extension, you get transparent integration of Copper contact and activity tracking into GSuite, which works especially well with small teams. You can set up your own sales funnels, forecasting and project tracking, and everyone can see all the activity they are authorized for.

We wanted email tracking. While Copper offers rudimentary and amateurish tracking, they have completely abandoned the feature, despite continuing to describe it on their site. Worse, the feature is getting worse over time, which points to an out-of-control development process. For a more complete exploration, check this thread:

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]

We canceled after 3 years due to this issue.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Copper

We had Copper up and running within minutes. Salesforce didn't call back for two days.
Richard
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung

Bewertet am 11.8.2021

Copper CRM is Way Better than other CRM software I've tried -- and I've tried many.

With me now using Copper CRM, I've found that I can make about 20% more connections during a day because the software is so logically laid out and easy to use. It keeps all the information I need right where it would logically be located. So Copper has saved me time and made me more productive -- and it surprised me.

Copper is well designed, and very easy to use. It is logical and well laid out. I've tested 7 other products before Copper and they all were too cumbersome and hard to run.

I don't like having to retype the same address information into the program for a "Person" who I am Adding to a Company that already has that address information in it. There should be a pop-up that asks "Use same address as "Company Name?"

Madeline
  • Branche: Computer-Software
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 20.2.2020

A lifesaver for small companies!

I highly recommend Copper to companies who are looking to spend less time organizing touchpoints and more time doing the actual work at hand. Copper makes customer tracking and communications simple and has been a pleasure to work with.

- Couldn't be easier to implement (went live same day)
- Automatically gathers contact information for quick reference and reporting
- Easy-to-design email templates, scheduling, pipeline creation

- Logging in sometimes takes a few tries
- Chrome extension sometimes does not automatically login (deters use)
- More clear-cut pipeline design for product adoption (could be more customizability for business needs)

Antwort von Copper

Loving all the gold stars, Madeline! Thank you for the feedback.

Beantwortet am 26.2.2020
Kayla
  • Branche: Verbraucherdienste

Bewertet am 3.2.2022

Simple, Powerful Start-up CRM

We use copper as a CRM tool, a pipelining tool for fundraising, an ATS (applicant tracking system) for hiring, and a task management system for customer support.

Copper is a fantastic CRM for startups leveraging Gmail that want seamless integration and an intuitive UI. Pricing is affordable in early plans, enabling startups to leverage Copper in their earliest days.

The brand needs a revamp – there are so many muted color, bland CRM tools. Copper *feels* like a fresher experience, and I wish their brand matched that new feeling.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Copper

Seamless integration, accessible price, reliable product.
Eric
Eric
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness

Bewertet am 24.9.2020

Fabulous CRM product for Gmail users

Easy to trial product. Sales support team was very helpful. Not too pushy.
Software has exceed my expectations.

Easy to set up and use, great UI. The tight integration with Gmail is really the killer feature for us.

If you accidentally delete records they cannot be recovered. Not good if you accidentally delete all your contacts and have not done a manual back up ..

Stuart
  • Branche: Eventservice
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Bewertet am 26.3.2020

Terrible Customer Service

Ok software, terrible customer service.

Software is simple. The pro is the widget for your Gmail Inbox.

Contact information automation is below par and we had the occasional syncing issues. The feature are not worth the price per user. After using the service for a full year we decided it wasn't the right fit. When we requested to cancel the service, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] from Copper refused to refund us because it was 2 days past the deadline! I responded to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] who never wrote back. I have made multiple attempts to contact Copper and still haven't heard anything back.

Warum Copper gewählt wurde

Customer Service. Copper responds to you like a robot, and prioritizes money of people.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Copper

Gmail inbox sync capability.

Antwort von Copper

Hi Stuart, we're sorry to hear that your time and experience with our product and team hasn't been stellar. We do see that there were conversations with our support team regarding your account and that they fulfilled your request to cancel. We greatly appreciate your time spent with us and hope we can be an option for you again in the future.

Beantwortet am 30.3.2020
  • Branche: Versicherung

Bewertet am 9.10.2020

Basic CRM

Overall experience was good until I knew I was paying more for less.

At that time I was looking for a CRM that integrates with G Suite at that time called Google Apps. This was the second CRM I tried.

You have to play a lof more for the better features that actually completes the CRM. After checking out other companies I realized after using it for more than a year that the CRM is lacking in features.

Warum Copper gewählt wurde

I stop using Office 365 and switched to Google Apps.

Jesse
  • Branche: Bau

Bewertet am 25.2.2020

Convenient

Easy to work with and understand once you get into it. Works well for keeping a collection of information on projects in one organized location.

It was easy for multiple users to interface and access the same information either in the office or in the field.

We needed a software a little more robust that could working with our current systems and help with estimates.

Antwort von Copper

Bummed we weren't able to be a part of your tech stack but appreciate the insightful feedback, Jesse.

Hope we can be a solution for you in the future!

Marc-Antoine
  • Branche: Musik

Bewertet am 16.8.2021

Copper is a great tool for sales, contacts and tasks management

Copper is defenitely a very powerful tool when it comes down to sales and task management. It is easy and instinctive to use!

As a booking agent and as an artist manager, the 2 things that I enjoy the most with Copper are the Task Manager and the Contact List features.

It goes without saying that the contact list manager is a very powerful tool. It is easy to use: whether you just want to browse through the contacts, uplaod/add new clients or even if you need to find a "needle in a haystack". All the filters that you can apply in a research are super helpful!

The task Manager is also one of the main feature that I use on a daily basis. I find it super easy and convinient to set up remainders and follow ups. It is also very useful when it comes down to dedicate tasks to colleagues (without having to talk to them, because you can be very clear using the "details" section).

I think probably the biggest issue I have with Copper is that we are all francophones at Doze Agency. Because the version of the software we are using is in English, we sometimes have problems with some "list management". We sometimes have to use some special caracters in French (for exemple: "é", "è", "à", etc.). Maybe a French version of the software is not an option, but a cool feature would be that the software could associate special caracters like "é" to the letter "e" or a caracter like "à" to the letter "a". I know it may sound strange to some, and I don't know to what extent there are other french speaking users of the software, but it would defenitely be a great plus!

Greg
  • Branche: Computer-Software

Bewertet am 8.2.2018

Too Glitchy and Poor Support.

Let me be clear, this product has great potential, and is almost good enough. But after multiple bad experiences with support, and an apparently stagnated development calendar, and very serious glitches, I suggest people stay away for a few years till this software can grow up a little.

What I like is the idea. This should be a great software. But the key features it lacks and the DISMAL support team make it not worth the money.

1. Support is terrible. They use zendesk for their support and the people reading the support tickets seem to struggle with helping. Here are a few examples:

a: We changed our domain name. All we needed to do was update our usernames to have the new domain on them. THEY COULD NOT DO THIS. I had to request this change - literally just updating our email addresses - 3 TIMES before somebody finally said it could be done. The first two people just said that it was impossible. The third person said it was do-able but it required adding additional users, and deleting old users, which unassigned all the work.

Is it that hard to update a database?

b. When one user made changes to the opportunity stages, we lost several opportunities even though the software claimed that opportunities would just be moved to adjacent stages. What's the point of sales software that loses track of opportunities?? When I reached out to support they said: "Unfortunately, there is no way for us to recover any deleted records in your account if this is already been accidentally or intentionally deleted by someone. [in other words, this is all your fault, not ours] We recommend exporting your opportunities/records weekly so you have a fresh back up when you need." Again, what's the point of using your software if we are supposed to keep the data on our side and normal use of your software causes it to break? Dumb. Dumb. Dumb.

2. Reporting is totally sales focused and doesn't help at all with regular task and project management. There is no way to see which team members are doing their work, or to generate reports on average time spent on tasks. Some valuable KPI data is not available in the sales related reports, either. Like how about we get a report to show the average time to close a lead? There is so much valuable data that we simply can't access.

3. Messy messy messy. The screen is just jammed packed with data, much of it useless, and it's difficult to find the data you want. Accordions inside of tabs inside of pop-ups? Really? Is that the best way to access the tasks associated with a client? It shouldn't take 3-4 clicks to get to a teeny tiny truncated accordion window of information. We should be able to see and sort through data related to a client within the main window. Bad design.

Bewertet am 12.8.2018

Copper, formerly ProsperWorks - Great tool for G Suite/Google Apps Users

I've used Copper (under its original brand) both as a freelance digital contractor and in an agency setting. I found the standalone app to work fine, but there's no comparison to how well it worked with gMail, Google Docs and other elements of G Suite.

I read a Forbes article about the rebrand and apparently Copper signals a move for the company where their apps are on Google Cloud, and to better support G Suite, and that seems like great news. If you are an agency using G Suite it seems to be a no-brainer to use Copper to me. Especially for tracking emails and customer conversations related to opportunities. The rebrand caught me by surprise when I was looking for something for a client. The Forbes article sheds some light on the rebrand and evolution.

I'm a little biased as I wrote an article once for ProsperWorks, but this review is strictly from my experiences with the app, and the company. They have great customer success follow-up and have many scheduled support resources/weekly webinars to ensure you get the best out of your investment. I don't sell this app, I just was happy with how easy it was to use the tool, I've worked with Dynamics CRM, Salesforce and other CRM apps and I stand by my appreciation for how great this app is for G Suite and for agencies.

I think the Copper rebrand is a sign of lots of changes for this solution, and the Forbes article says that there are positive changes to further align this solution with the Google ecosystem. I will say that the rebrand was news to me, but I haven't used the app in a month or so now since a recent contract ended .

• Branche: Öffentliche Ordnung
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Bewertet am 1.11.2018

Has helped me get my marketing leads in order

Copper has made it easy for me to keep track of my leads. With it's basic functions anyone can use it without reading extensively through a guide or manual. I would recommend it to new businesses because of it's simplicity and inexpensiveness.

I've used copper for a while now - it was called Prosperworks when I first started to use it. It was my first CRM and it has helped me get my marketing leads in order as well as showed me how to use a CRM. Since it has simple features it is easy to use and learn and once you get the hang of it you are able to understand bigger and more complex systems so I'd like to think of Copper as a gateway CRM. I love how it integrates with Gmail so that with just one click of a button on the side panel that shows up after you install the Chrome extension and you have the contact's information saved- which spares you the work of manually adding a contact to the platform. The filters are easy to use and the fields can be customized. They even have a "market place" where you are shown information on the contacts whom you've recently exchanged emails with and it gives you the option to save it to your list. The pricing is also reasonable, especially if your company is in its early stages.

The thing that I dislike most about Copper is the field mapping that needs to get done prior to importing a list of leads via an Excel sheet. If there is one error or if it doesn't recognize the information within a cell then it wont import it and it will give you a pop up window with the option to correct it right then and there. I've found myself fighting with it plenty of times because it wont accept what I'm writing and then I would resort to canceling everything and just deleting that contact from the list to add it manually afterwards just to get the import feature to work.

Also it is such a chore to import these lists, you have to click on so many menu items to get to the import function.

Jake
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness

Bewertet am 13.8.2020

Finally, a CRM a sales guy can live with

This is the easiest to use most intuitive CRM system that I have ever worked with in the 25+ year career. I especially like the automatic integration with GSuite (gmail & calendar). I like the user interface and workflow to move opportunities through the sales process. The online support team have been great to work with and seem quite knowledgeable about the product.

I like the simplicity of how it is laid out. It was easy to customize to some of my company's unique requirements. Because it automatically syncs to my email and calendar, it eliminates hours of typical data entry that I have been frustrated with other systems. The integration with Linkedin is also a nice feature when I am entering leads.

There are a few advanced features that I wish were available at the basic level. Otherwise, the product is too expensive at higher levels.

• Branche: Telekommunikation

Bewertet am 19.7.2018

A Must for Business!

The overall experience has been great! The training is very good and ProsperWorks makes a genuine effort to properly onboard their clients unlike some software companies that want to sign you up and then leave you on your own. At a bare minimum, ProsperWorks raises an awareness of where every opportunity is in the sales process for the rep and the manager, leading to more customer touches. When properly used, it's truly a tool to increase sales and provide guidance and structure for a sales person throughout their day. And it can be accessed from anywhere!

I like the robust feature set that ProsperWorks CRM offers. The ability for the application to "scrape" emails from the interactions with each client is a big plus, too. It's relatively easy-to-use for early to mid adopters and the learning curve for a deployment is minor assuming most the people in the organization are somewhat savvy with web-based applications. I'm a manager of an outside sales environment so the amount of administrative control and the ability to assign roles to specific reps is helpful. I can set it up where each rep sees their own activity and not the activity of others. The app version of the software for iOS and Android is awesome as well. Very robust. You can enter info on the fly using your smart phone and it's all waiting for you when you open your laptop! It's a must for anyone doing territory sales.

The biggest negative to me is the fact that when ProsperWorks tries to scrape the actual contact data, it's incomplete or inaccurate and needs to be completed or fixed. Any other complaint is relatively minor and can probably be overcome with some more training. Also, my company uses the enterprise version of Quickbooks and apparently, ProsperWorks only integrates with the web-based version. It would be nice if that option would be made available in the future.

• Branche: Onlinemedien

Bewertet am 12.8.2020

OK but Deceptive Contract/Billing Terms

Overall experience was OK until we needed more robust marketing automation, which Copper just couldn't do. Our biggest issue was with their deceptive and poorly worded TOS. They try to require you to cancel 30 days IN ADVANCE of the renewal date, but send no notification of that at that point, nor do the poorly written terms clearly state that. We attempted to cancel prior to the renewal date and were told it was too late. Find me another SaaS product that attempts to require 30-day advance notice of cancellation. Extremely poor customer service in this respect. They are not to be trusted and we would never recommend Copper to anyone.

The GMail integration provided an effective way to manage and track interactions

There is virtually not internal reporting functionality or ability to drill down within the available reports to understand what's happening.

Pipedrive

GMail Integration
Jonathan
  • Branche: Unternehmensberatung

Bewertet am 24.1.2019

Small business owner review of Copper/Prosperworks after using it one year

In general we like it. It does the basics, database of people and companies with contact info, notes, email tracking, bulk email sending. As I said we don't use the sales bits or the pipeline functionality (pipelines are tasks made up of a series of steps which can be assigned). We just use it as a basic CRM. It works with Google Contacts, GMail and Calendar so you become a Google baby. You do have to pay for G Suite, it allows you to use your own domain and emails which is fine. We looked at a lot of CRMs (both free and expensive) and found this worked very well for the price. They still lack a few odd little things though, no birthdays (although you can do that through Google Contacts + Calendar) and it default sort people by their first names. We upgraded to the medium version so we could add lots of user columns to people. Two thumbs up.

Relatively inexpensive.
Straight forward to use.
Customer support is excellent.
It has extensions to a good pool of add-ons.
It uses pre-existing things like Google Calendar rather than re-inventing them.

It sits on Google's G Suite so you have to buy that also.
It has extensions to things you have to pay for (versus free ones).
Has some quirks (below).
Has a lot of sales stuff (projections, staff etc) we do not need.

Mehdi
Mehdi

Bewertet am 20.2.2020

Cooper aka Prosperworks is Love

Im using it daily for 10-12h, if they would improve their mobile version and implement a dark mode, so that i don’t get blind i would be gassed.

Without Copper i would be loosing so much hair, that i would be bald of the amount of stress consumption i get to account all my Leads & Opportunities.

nothing

Antwort von Copper

Preventing Mehdi from hair loss since 2017.

Looking to keep it that way for you for years to come!

Beantwortet am 21.2.2020
Dallas
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung

Bewertet am 11.8.2021

Excellent management for Sales Teams!

My overall experience with Copper has been great. I've transitioned from customer success to sales over the past few years with Copper and the insight I have at my fingertips is so valuable. I wouldn't be able to keep up with all my leads and customer relationships without it.

Copper is very user friendly, and easy to implement across different levels of experience for teams. Once you're set up, the CRM gives full insight and transparency to what's going on with my leads at every stage of their lifecycle. I couldn't manage all my leads at scale this easily without Copper.

At first I wasn't a big fan of the reports I had available (maybe personal preference here), but it has been recently overhauled and I am enjoying them now. Reports give me the data insight at a glance that our team needs for meetings. That tells me they are always keeping an eye on big impact updates!

• Branche: Sport

Bewertet am 7.3.2021

Not your best option

Below average, I honestly see very little value in the product and it doesn't scale well with a business at all.

At the entry-level it is fairly affordable and had decent basic functionality. If a single user or small team has limited knowledge or need for in-depth information and dashboards it provides insight into just the essentials.

As you start to need a few users/seats, Copper quickly becomes about the same cost as a more powerful CRM like HubSpot, which provides a good free version as a starting point.
The functionality is very limited and doesn't provide much use beyond sales, meaning that extra logins for leadership to view and not use are not included so you would have to add additional paid seats or share credentials. This typically results in asking questions instead of a quick login and review of key metrics.
The reporting and dashboard view is also quite limited and you have to keep upgrading plans to access what should be standard features. This is what now puts you at a price point the same as HubSpot but you're left with a sub-par CRM and no cross-over or cross-functionality in the platform with marketing/service

• Branche: Metallabbau

Bewertet am 21.2.2020

Been a useful business tool

The way I am able to view my opportunity pipeline

cant take time stamps of daily values and export

Antwort von Copper

Thanks for the review, James.

582 Bewertungen