Sortly Erfahrungen

Gesamtbewertung
Bewertungen
Mehr Erfahren

Über Sortly

Sortly Pro ist eine cloudbasierte Bestandsverwaltungslösung, die sich an kleine und mittlere Unternehmen in verschiedenen Branchen richtet. Zu den Hauptfunktionen gehören Aktivitätsverfolgung, Standortverfolgung, Bestandsverwaltun...

4.2

Nutzerbewertungen zu Sortly durchsuchen

478 von 478 Bewertungen
Sam
Sam
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Bewertet am 26.6.2023

Sortly was so easy to implement

Love Sortly. Use it every week sometimes every day, and it has been a great addition to our bag of tools at our company.

The staff position at our office that was responsible for this information has been replaced a handful of times while I have been in this office. The guy there when I was first hired bought a competitors software. I setup the local server for him, connected his iPad to it, and my phone. But before we could use it, I told him that he was going to have to configure it, and determine how he wanted to manage the inventory. It wasn't until 3 people later that Sortly was purchased and put to use the same day that we actually had an inventory up and running.

I use a Samsung Galaxy Fold 3. Previously a Samsung Galaxy Note 9. The support team worked with me on the Note 9 due to a text size issue and the issue was mostly solved; however, I have yet to report that the problem is quite prominent in the Fold 3 and so they still have some work to do with their Text Flow/layout. At least on the Android side, but I don't know how much that would be their fault so much as it is the problem with Android allowing such a wide variety of configurations that every company wants to put their own spin on that I'm sure it can be a daunting task for them to address.

Hey Sam,

We truly appreciate the time you took to review Sortly and provide your feedback! Happy to hear that the app is valuable to your team.

Please email [email protected] so we can look into the Fold 3 concern for you.

Beantwortet am 27.6.2023
Engin
  • Branche: Textilien

Happy to find

It's easy to use for my team. I'm not sure if they and I could use that easier complicated software. I like managing my team besides, I can see all the movements of my team easily and can check what they did.

Now I have an issue about searching results. I have some items which have variants and when I search I see the variants instead of main item. I requested this to be fixed and sortly will take care of it hopefully.

SAP S/4HANA Cloud, Zoho CRM und Odoo

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Sortly

Because of the price and easy use. While searching for software for our warehouses, I checked the trials of many of them but each has its statements and I had to learn what should be written where. Sortly can be used by anyone using a PC. You just create folders and put something in it.
Brianna
  • Branche: Immobilien

Bewertet am 10.8.2021

Absolutely no customer service

Pictures. Would be relatively easy to use with Pugh all the glitches

Have had nothing but problems with this program. It is very simple programming errors that they seem not to care about or address at all. Every time we have had issues, we try to call, but there is no number they just make you email. However I receive a response saying they will get back to us and then never respond from there. We are basically just communicating with a computer system with no human interaction.

Problems we have: (1) website doesn’t communicate with app and is severely delayed. (2) Items don’t update when you edit them. For instance, I change a quantity on an item, press save, and it doesn’t update. Have to do that about ten times or more for it to register. Causes major problems. (3) when you move like items back into a folder, they don’t merge. So if you have 2 of the same item, move one over to a stage, and then move it back, it duplicates the item instead of merging back with the original.

OVERALL LOTS OF PROBLEM AND ABSOLUTELY NO HELP ON BEHALF OF SORTLY. IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A BASIC INVENTORY SYSTEM WITH LOTS OF GLITCHES, THIS IS FOR YOU!

Die besten Alternativen zu Sortly

Gustavo
  • Branche: Hochschulbildung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1’000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 30.1.2024

Very user friendly and powerfull solution at an affordable price

I love this software, it is easy to install, use and maintain, have lots of features for a small business, and the price, compare to other software alike, it is very affordable.

low cost
easy to implement and sustain
user friendly
folder structure
multiple pictures for each product

no order ticketing
no track of expendables
not to many features
integrations with 3rd party are only for enterprise level

inFlow Inventory

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Sortly

affordable price, include many features that we needed
sherry
  • Branche: Medizinische Praxis

Sortly Review in clinic setting

It has been great to keep track of our supplies over 3 clinic sites. We have one ordering manager, and they receive notifications when supplies are running low at one of our clinics.

Set up is time-consuming when adding barcodes on all supplies. However, once it is set up, It is easy to add new items. But that is the case with any inventory system.

Billy
  • Branche: Sport

Bewertet am 8.2.2024

A Great all round inventory management app.

How easy it was to set up and get going, being able to add photos and prices.

it's an off the shelf product so wont hit all your buisness needs. quite basic but that is also what is so great about it.

• Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management

Bewertet am 12.2.2024

Sortly, excelent inventory option at good price

So far, everything is good. We are doing a fine inventory management in part thanks to Sortly.

low price
easy of use
customizable fields

The limit to 2000 articles in the basic version

Olivia
  • Branche: Einzelhandel
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 12.2.2024

Exactly what we were looking for

Simple to input inventory. Simple to use. Simple to customize. Very little barriers to creating the new habit of using it.

It’s better than the messy spreadsheets we were using but not super complicated to start or continue using. My team adopted it very quickly.

I wanted a longer free trial period in order to truly experience all scenarios I’d be using Sortly.

Brandon
  • Branche: Logistik & Lieferkette

Bewertet am 8.2.2024

Best customization options in the field

My experience has been very positive. I have been able to tailor the program to my exact needs which are not 100% aligned with the intent of some of the features, but because of the customization can be made to be used in exactly the way I need it

I selected Sortly due to the customization options. I use the program slightly different than it's intention which means the ability to customize is one of, if not the most important feature for my company. All other competitors I looked at did not offer enough customization making their programs not suited to my needs

I have no complaints about Sortly at this time

Jacob

Bewertet am 8.2.2024

Overall is this a great product and I would recommend it.

Easy to set up. The history function is super useful for tracking down human error. Super easy and intuitive to use. Bulk adjust option was very helpful when we needed it.

The PDF reports would be better with better cost information and cost summaries. Would be super cool if it integrated with Sage 100. Seems like the left side buttons and options could be organized and labeled slightly more intuitively.

Lisa
  • Branche: Kosmetik
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1’001–5’000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 26.6.2023

Great app/software

This has changed my job as manager of Inventory for an office space! It is so much easier to get things sorted when they can be counted in a flash, instead of having to use an excel spreadsheet.

I love that we can assign our own barcodes or Sortly will make them up for us. Also, that anyone can use it through their own phone, so it negated the need for several additional physical items to keep track of.

It was a bit expensive. Also, it took a learning curve to figure out that the imported items folder could be manipulated easiest. It would be nice if several functions could be saved in more detail with a pull down menu? For example, I use more shortcuts than the four allowed on the phone scanner.

Square Point of Sale

Warum Sortly gewählt wurde

The ease of being able to use our phones as trackers (Sheetgo did not allow that integration as easily) and the ability to acess and update immediately in real time.

Zuvor genutzte Software

Square Point of Sale

Hi Lisa,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review Sortly!

We are happy to hear that the app has replaced your previous method of inventory management and you are finding it useful.

I'll pass your request for a Square POS integration to our Product team, and if you have any other feature requests, please let us know at [email protected].

Beantwortet am 27.6.2023
Pierce
  • Branche: Druck
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Bewertet am 3.7.2023

Sortly- Year 3

The centralization of Sortly allows my lab to database product and vendor information

Solid user interface that is clear and well organized.

Mobile app can feel slow and clunky. Hopeful for further workflow integrations like Slack and creating purchase orders.

Hi Pierce,

Thank you for taking the time to review Sortly and for being a longtime customer! Your feedback is very important to us. We're thrilled to hear that Sortly is helping you stay on top of things.

I'll pass your feedback about the Quickbooks, POS, and Fishbowl integrations along to our Product team.

Beantwortet am 18.7.2023
Charles
  • Branche: Verteidigung & Raumfahrt

Bewertet am 4.7.2023

Small Business User

Overall it works for us with tracking and sharing our MAIN product, which is federally regulated so it's the most important. We continue to use it, so obviously we are accustomed to it and invested the time to input our data so we will continue to use it as long as it remains affordable to our budget.

I love the ability to add tags to sort easily when looking up something for a customer request, the ability to track assets value, and creating as many folders and subfolders as needed. It's nice you can leave 0 quantity to restock without having to re-enter all the data for that item or recreate a barcode.

I don't like that you have to pay additional fees/higher plan in order to create simple custom reports. It would be nice if there was a plan for smaller mom & pop businesses like ours to utilize the software and all it's greatness without breaking the bank. If I had to pick one suggestion, it would be to have the ability to show the out of pocket value AND the sell price value...rather than having to choose one.

Hi Charles,

Thank you for your review of Sortly! Your feedback is very important to us. We're thrilled to hear that Sortly is helping you stay on top of things.

I'll pass your pricing feedback along to our Leadership team and your feedback about having additional fields to our Product team.

Beantwortet am 11.7.2023
  • Branche: Gastgewerbe

Sortly for Hotel Inventory Management

We are not using all the features of Sortly by any means but has proven the perfect solution for what we need which is managing and controlling our inventory and ensuring we always have the stock we need on hand. I do think that the Advanced plan should have more than two users included.

We use Sortly to control our stock of amenities and supplies for rooms and it is a simple and straightforward tool for that purpose. It was easy to set up our inventory and the minimum level fields and tags make reordering straightforward and the price makes tracking the value of inventory very easy. Being able to upload a number of photos eliminates confusion over which item is which.

Only 2 users on the Advanced plan is not very generous compared to competitors. 5 would seem to be a fairer deal

Hi Mark,

We greatly appreciate you taking the time to review Sortly! It's fantastic to know that our app has helped you maintain efficiency and organization.

I'll pass your feedback about plans and pricing to our Leadership team. You are able to add additional users to your Advanced plan. If you would like to do so, please reach out to us at [email protected]!

Laura
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung

Bewertet am 30.1.2024

Sortly has helped operationalize our organization

Sortly has helped our team track and manage assets. We initially started using the tool to better track and manage our hardware assets across all of our offices, however we've expanded to also tracking software applications and licenses. This has been an incredibly helpful tool to manage involuntary separations and have a one-stop-shop to know what our team members have and what hardware is available to us in each of our offices. This has resulted in cost savings because it's preventing unnecessary spend on assets we already have in our pocession.

The only thing that comes to mind is better reporting or customization for assets that are beyond technology.

Hi Laura,

Thank you for your thoughtful review! We're thrilled to hear you're finding Sortly useful and that our Customer Support team is helping you along the way.

Your feedback is crucial in helping us enhance Sortly's capabilities. If you'd like to provide some more information about the reporting options you would like to see, please do not hesitate to let us know through our submission platform at http://tinyurl.com/2p99r3bt or by emailing [email protected]

Beantwortet am 13.2.2024
Nico
  • Branche: Hausmeisterservice
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10’000+ Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 30.6.2023

Great product

Easy backoffice with easy and fast implementation. No more missing parts thanks to alarm levels for low qty with an automatic mail.

For a basic field user, the increase/decrease of parts is too far hidden. A start screen with just 2 buttons to add or remove parts and a next screen with a scan and qty field could be useful.

Hi Nico,

Thank you for taking the time to review Sortly! Your feedback is very important to us. We're thrilled to hear that Sortly is helping you stay on top of things.

I'll pass your feedback about the UI along to our Product team.

If you have any questions, suggestions, or need further assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out to us at [email protected].

Beantwortet am 19.7.2023
Frank

Bewertet am 31.7.2023

Useful for inventory identification and tracking

In commercial construction for a flooring company, I use Sortly to catalog our overstock items available for our sales reps and walk-ins alike for easy and quick browsing. Photos, details, and quantities are nice to be able to offer and I can export records of everything or inside of set parameters (for example, rolled carpet over 75SF in the color brown) based on whatever information I entered about the product upon record creation. It has helped to keep these items easily viewable for those not located at this office and separate from our regularly inventoried products.

Sortly's easy to acclimate to and fill with your products, mobile apps offer a smooth 1:1 experience paired with web based tools.

UOM not having more options (SY) and having export pre-sets (i.e. field display settings for sharing exports with a customer or internally - with/without costs for example).

Hi Frank,

Thank you for taking the time to review Sortly! We're thrilled to hear that Sortly is helping you stay on top of things.

I'll pass your feedback about custom units of measurement and default export fields along to our Product team.

Don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything at [email protected]!

Beantwortet am 21.8.2023
Bill
  • Branche: Logistik & Lieferkette

Bewertet am 1.7.2023

Great software for the price

For the money it does a great job! Not all the bells and whistles or reporting etc of more expensive programs but great value for the money

Wish the reporting was more advanced: ordering reports and use reports with more flexibility and receiving process to receive items against an order report and ability to move bulk received items from the report into inventory and items not received into a back order list with alerts if the item is on backorder and placed on an order

Hi Bill,

I'll pass your feedback about reporting along to our Product team.

Beantwortet am 18.7.2023
Jason

Bewertet am 27.6.2023

Sortly is everything we need.

It has been wonderful and made my work life so much easier. I'd recommend to anyone or company. Keep up the great work Sortly team!

The ease of use and well thought out design. The Sortly team is constantly updating new features and actually listens to feedback. Then they actually implement new features and consistently improve on Sortly's functions.

The wish the pics could be saved in a higher resolution, but I also understand memory and speed of loading. Therefore not really a big "con".

Hey Jason,

Thank you so much for your positive review of Sortly! We are happy to hear that the app is working well for you and your team.

I've passed along your feedback about image quality to our Product team. If you have any other suggestions, please let us know at [email protected].

Beantwortet am 28.6.2023
Kristen
  • Branche: Möbel

Bewertet am 3.7.2023

Essential to Our Services

Overall, it's been a delight. It's easily customized, consistently functions well, allows us to run the reports we need for inventory tracking and auditing, and it's easy to use, so it's easy to onboard new volunteers who join our Inventory Team.

We love that Sortly is mobile, allows us to track inventory on the go, and the app is so easy to customize and use.

We're a nonprofit, and while we love the product, it would be helpful if Sortly offered some type of discount structure for nonprofits that benefit the community. Every dollar we save is a dollar invested in the families we serve.

Hi Kristen,

Thank you for your amazing review of Sortly! We're happy to hear it's helped you stay efficient.

I'll pass your feedback about pricing and plans to our Leadership team.

Don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything at [email protected]!

Beantwortet am 11.7.2023
  • Branche: Unterhaltungselektronik

Bewertet am 29.6.2023

Very good for inventory management, but gets quite expensive to add users

Usage has been great. But am looking for another solution as we grow and need to add users. Wish we could add a user without all of the additional features of the next tier, for a smaller fee per user

Once items are set up, using Sortly is easy and it facilitates keeping track of inventory positions.

Setting up items can be cumbersomeHaving more than 3 users is a huge jump in cost (triples monthly fee to go from 3 to 5 users)

Hi Mark,

Thank you for your positive review of Sortly! We are delighted to hear that our app has helped you stay organized and productive.

I'll pass your feedback about pricing to our Leadership team. Your feedback motivates us to continue enhancing our services for all users.

Taylor
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement

Bewertet am 20.6.2023

Inventory Management

The benefits that have been realized are the easy of knowing the quantity of inventory we have and having notifications sent when there is a low stock. Sortly was easy to implement throughout the organization as it has a very simple mobile app that all can use with ease.

Sortly has many features that simplify the management of inventory, one of the best features in the barcode scanner. This helps to simplify the movement of inventory. Sortly is also very simple to use for people who do not have a large knowledge of technology.

At this moment, the features that are currently being utilized by me are more than enough. I have found that I have had very minimal negative experience.

Hey Taylor,

Thank you for your awesome review of Sortly! We're thrilled to hear it's helped you stay efficient and on top of things.

If you have any questions or suggestions, just send us an email - [email protected]!

Beantwortet am 19.7.2023
Jason
  • Branche: Forschung

Bewertet am 25.1.2019

Sortly in the Laboratory Environment

This was exactly the application that I needed when I started our Laboratory inventory system. It is easy for my staff to look up if we have any chemicals on site, and the ability to add custom fields and tags allows us to keep a list of all of our Hazardous materials and link the SDS(new MSDS) forms to the chemicals, as OSHA and other agencies require.

To be honest, it is 'dumb' software. It has a very basic structure that allowed us to fill in and sort things as we needed to without fighting against any templates or pre-designed structure that got in our way.
It is super easy to integrate the iOS/Android app as a barcode scanner, something that other inventory management software charges *thousands* of dollars for, as well as expensive hardware to use. Most of your employees already have cell phones, or can be issued ones for work easily.

It is not quite as intuitive of an interface as the design would lead you to expect. A few good video/YouTube tutorials would be helpful.
The team is still developing features as clients give them input, so things can change quickly. App does not always push to update versions and old versions can be out of synch with the database.
Uses Avery labels when I would prefer a zebra printer for printing labels.

Lisa
  • Branche: Maritime Wirtschaft

Bewertet am 21.6.2023

Benefits of Sortly

As working in maritiem ( marine maintenance service) you have a billion small spare part which we used to not be able to keep track/count on .. with the help of using sortly, the stock is always on point . Also with providing the clients the spare parts it is always more clear what goes where ( with the help of moving items into new created folders- hence no missing parts anymore - amazing! )

The product is really easy to use, with a few days you get a hang of it! amazing new updates constantly, which makes it even better all the time!

Until now I just have one con, which is the handscanner system.. if it could be used with handscanners that also have a +/- system it could be used more easily in a bigger wearhouse.

Jonathan

Solution with Logic

Very please with the performance of the app and appreciative that it is simple to train with my staff.

Sortly has been a perfect solution with a simple user interface. We attempted to use several other applications prior to Sortly and they were not user friendly. Sortly has a clear interface and logical approach.

The primary issue with the barcode feature is that is does not require an input of "adding" or "deleting" from inventory prior to a scan.

Hi Jonathan,

Thank you so much for your positive review of Sortly! We greatly appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback and your kind words about our product.

You can use our Quick Action function on the mobile app to set a quantity change before scanning the barcode!

If you have any questions about that, please don't hesitate to reach out to us at [email protected].

478 Bewertungen