SalesLoft Erfahrungen

Gesamtbewertung
Bewertungen
Mehr Erfahren

Über SalesLoft

SalesLoft ist ein Online-Sales-Engagement-System zur Steigerung des Verkaufs und Umsatzes von Unternehmen. Auf einer einzigen Plattform stattet die Lösung Verkaufsgruppen mit Tools für Kommunikation, E-Mail-Tracking und mehr aus,...

4.1

• Branche: Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus
  • Unternehmensgröße: 5’001–10’000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 29.12.2022

Salesloft für Salesmaschinen!

Salesloft hat alles was man für den Kundenkontakt braucht. Besonders die Cadence Funktion ist perfekt und lässt eine ordentliche und sequenzierte Arbeitsweise zu.

Es gibt nichts was fehlt. Keine negativen Punkte

Hana
Hana

Bewertet am 18.6.2023

Great platform, makes reaching out to clients so much easier

The integration of call and email tracking with CRM, along with the use of the cadence tool, proves to be beneficial in automating and simplifying the process. Even if you lack technical expertise, you can quickly grasp its functionality as it is user-friendly and easy to understand. This reliable tool empowers you to enhance work efficiency and effortlessly manage demanding assignments.

The emails sometimes encounter problems, and there can be instances of system crashes. Additionally, the notifications might be delayed, which doesn't contribute positively. To ensure smooth functioning of SalesLoft, a reliable and uninterrupted internet connection would be advantageous. Importing individual items into SalesLoft can be time-consuming, and if a crash occurs, it may take a while to resume normal operations.

Jean

Bewertet am 24.2.2020

Salesloft great for tracking engagement

Great tool have tried a few others and this is by far my favourite

The ability to create cadences and track opens and views in real time via the live feed feature it has

The limited ability to create rules on cadence engagement (there are only 4/5 selections) would like more ability to customize according to my companies needs

Die besten Alternativen zu SalesLoft

Bewertet am 22.10.2018

Look elsewhere

My company likes SalesLoft for some reason but I've found it to be expensive and buggy. It's generally not fit for purpose and support is generally quite bad.

Having email templates and being able to create cadences can be useful.

More bugs than a low budget apartment in a bad neighborhood
Dialer is bad and slow
calls frequently do not log- Salesforce integration is bad
Got labeled a spammer
Doesn't work well with Outlook/O365
Delay on emails
Certain graphics and text go through poorly/unprofessionally
Attachments frequently don't work/won't go through
Support is very bad
No functionality to pre-list call outcomes to speed up slow dialer
No importance or other buttons on email
The "opened by" functionality isn't smart enough to know if you opened the email or your prospect did
Limited LinkedIn integration
Imports frequently fail and take longer than they should, particularly if from a report rather than lead view

Justin
  • Branche: Personalwesen

Bewertet am 6.11.2023

Love it!

I've been extremely happy with the ease of use of SalesLoft! It's a great tool!

It's perfect tool for what I have to use it for, it's been fantastic.

Jacopo
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Bewertet am 26.4.2022

Salesloft review - JB

The possibility to create cadences is really useful to me (and in general for any sales company)

In order to create cadences you must import all contact from another platform (Salesforce in my case) and this is a long process

Drew
  • Branche: Bau
  • Monatlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 18.5.2023

SalesLoft product review

Overall I have not been satisfied with our experience using SalesLoft because of the lacking support for business to consumers. On top of this, the customer service is nearly non-existent. Our account manager is not easy to work with and honestly has been a massive struggle for our business due to the extra resources required to get SalesLoft running as it should with the limited support coming from the SalesLoft support team.

Overrall SalesLoft provides a way for customers to interact with business to business in a fairly new way. It helps with staying in touch and maintaining relationships that they say will help build your business.

SalesLoft completely fails when it comes to interacting with business to consumers. There is no good texting feature as most consumers are texting during business hours rather than talking on the phone or managing their personal emails. This is the reason I would not recommend SalesLoft to a business.

Almir
Almir
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1’000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 10.6.2023

Using SalesLoft has been a transformative experience

In summary, SalesLoft is a powerful sales engagement platform that revolutionises sales teams' operations. Its automation capabilities, personalised communication tools, seamless integrations, and robust analytics empower sales professionals to work efficiently, engage prospects effectively, and drive results. Whether you are a small team or a large enterprise, SalesLoft provides the necessary tools to enhance productivity, optimise workflows, and achieve sales success.

SalesLoft is a game-changer for sales teams seeking to optimise their outreach and maximize their results. As a user of SalesLoft, I have discovered several remarkable features that make it an invaluable tool for sales professionals.

Some users might find less appealing is the learning curve associated with SalesLoft. While the platform offers robust functionality, mastering all its features and maximizing its potential may require time and effort.

Bewertet am 26.7.2022

Great Out Bound Tool

It's a great pure out bounding tool for larger sales orgs.

From local dialing to organizing cadences and keeping your daily activities organized, this platform is it.

For a smaller business, you can do everything you can do in salesloft in Hubspot and more in Hubspot.

Ami
Ami
  • Branche: Telekommunikation

Bewertet am 26.4.2022

Best CRM +!

The cadences have made my job so much better, more efficient and keeps me organized. Also, I choose the tasks I want and when, keeps ALL contacts in outreach with little chance to fall through the cracks. Also, tagging is very important to me and very easy. Being able to manage contacts in a mass way is a huge time saver and another one of my favorite features and I use it ALL of the time.

I love almost everything about Salesloft. It is very user friendly, I like the three columns and being able to scroll down one side and still be able to see the other columns. My favorite feature would be the cadences! VERY easy to create and manage, keeps me very organized, which is crucial to me.

Only real complaint is once a task is completed then that contact goes away and there is not (too my knowledge anyway) a way to pull up like most recent contacts etc.

Heidi
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen

Bewertet am 7.12.2023

Great Platform

Easy way to create campaigns and send emails

can't send 1000 at a time anymore, have to send 500 each

Maria
  • Branche: Essen & Trinken
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10’000+ Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 28.3.2023

On an ongoing basis, it helps us acquire new customers and close great deals.

With Salesloft, we are able to track the emails that are sent to our contacts on a daily basis and calculate how many consumers are interested in our communications, which allows us to focus our efforts and successfully close more deals.

Thanks to Salesloft, we are able to automate all aspects of new client searches, in particular via emails. I absolutely adore how we can get analytics that show the behavior of future emails from our marketing campaigns and prepare reports and dashboards that show all the data captured, as it keeps us informed about the real level of engagement with our marketing campaigns. It's great that we can set appointments with potential clients through email and install appointments within our calendar and the client's calendar directly.

I'm having some minor issues with Salesloft, maybe due to a misunderstanding of the correct way to handle some tools, and I also can't filter the records properly to easily identify what I'm looking for sometimes. This causes me some frustration.

Bewertet am 18.5.2023

Salesloft - It is what it is - Two stars

has been poor. There are better solutions out there. As BDRs we rely on tools like sales loft to do our job and make our living. When they work poorly we work inefficiently and cause us, and our company, money. Although I cannot be certain if it is a Salesloft issue or an internal issue with the folks who administer the program. Because of that I'm giving it 2 stars instead of 1 as it may not be 100% on Salesloft. Also not ceratin if my being based overseas and calling into the US means the phone issues are only for me or also for US based employees. thing is with all other VOIP calling (Zoom, facetime, skype, teams, etc...) I have zero issues - it is only with Salesloft.

It integrates well with Salesforce. It is better than using a rotary phone and yellow pages like back in the day.

Phone issues. Intermittent outages. Bad experience with support.

Brooke

Bewertet am 14.7.2022

Salesloft Daily User

Ease of use, volume of outreach in a matter of minutes, prospect tracking

Texting is not easy to use and opting each prospect to allow for texting is a process. The app also needs to be better updated.

Armin
  • Branche: Gastgewerbe

Bewertet am 13.10.2022

Salesloft is sales friendly and helps you keep up with activity

I really like the in-depth reporting and you can get very granular on our activities - from emails to calls. I am very impressed that it records inbound calls especially when you receive it from your cell phone. You are also able to text contacts which is pretty important to me. It also integrates with Saleforce.

I least dislike that the tool takes awhile to integrate contacts within salesforce. A lot of clunky integration when you email from gmail and a lot of manual tasks after that.

Brendan

Bewertet am 24.1.2022

One of the best Sales Engagement Platform

My overall experience with Salesloft has been great. At first, my network was bad and the call quality was not great, but the support team helped me and my team and now the calls and network are perfect and everything else is perfect. We have customized most of the automatic rules to meet our needs.

What I love the most about Salesloft is that it makes our Sales activities smooth, easy to manage and track, and provides great automation rules and training for me and my team. We can record all calls, all meetings, and send emails from the same platform, making it easier for me as a Sales Development Rep to focus on revenue-generating activities and automate all the other admin processes.

I think Salesloft can increase its integrations to include other systems that other companies are already using.

Bewertet am 20.6.2018

So many features but hard to use

Motivation and automation for my team.

We purchased this product just over a year ago and there really is so much you can do. The reporting capabilities are virtually endless. I love the plugs into Slack and Salesforce. We use those daily. It really motivates my team to see who is setting meetings through SalesLoft and when they are being scheduled.

This has been a very heavy lift. Things that would would think are intuitive are not. Changing the time for a cadence step is not as simple as changing the time. We have had to undergo multiple trainings for my team to bring everyone up to speed and training new hires has been difficult. That being said, there is a lot this product can do and will likely become very powerful once everyone gets the hang of it.

Andre
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste

Bewertet am 16.9.2020

Old Dog, Learning New Tricks

My overall experience has been a learning one, coming from a CRM such as HubSpot which I have like several years of usage. But now that I have been using it

I do like the ease of use and I am getting used to it, as well I have looked at other learning tools, (i.e: Youtube)

Just took me some time to get used to a brand new platform, and sometimes there are glitches that happen.

Sam

Bewertet am 5.6.2018

A great way to optimize your sales outreach

Extremely hands off, effective outreach that allows you to maximize output and log information on salesforce with a click of a button. I do like the workflow they have established. I can crank through 100's of calls a day if needed, increase volume of conversations.

Saleloft freezes often, and their internal dialer messes up ALL the time especially when you use a dial by name directory. It gets frustrating that their service also goes down or at least slows down 2 every two weeks.

Aaron

Bewertet am 18.7.2017

Our Sales Team uses SalesLoft to convert leads.

More closed deals in less time. Easier to track the sales team's activity on a daily basis and coach individual performance.

Absolutely love the integration with Salesforce. If your company uses Salesforce, this tool will take your team to the next level. Tracking the process from lead to closed business is so simple and easy to coach to. Also loved the consultative approach their team took with us. They have suggested many tools outside of their own software to help us fill gaps in our Sales Process.

Don't expect this to be a plug-and-play solution. Not because it's complicated, but because it will take some training and you will have to get your sales team bought in to following a new process. If you are willing to invest the time and training energy, it will be great though.

• Branche: Medienproduktion

Bewertet am 26.6.2020

A Sales Reps Dream Come True

I am finding myself constantly finding new ways to build and improve custom cadences to expand my use for categorizing leads into different paths, I am looking forward to the future of building semi automatic cadences to exponentially increase lead generation and closing deals.

I am quite new to using CRM software like Salesloft and it has absolutely amazing for all-in-one lead generation through building and navigating it's cadence systems to it's outband through all the main communication and networking channels with built in integration with multiple platforms.

Some minor problems and integration flaws.

Text formatting is low end compared to microsoft so moving signature tables into salesloft is not seamless and quite limited creating messy formatting.

The VOIP calling regularly gets lagged and distorted needing to regularly close and reopen the browser. Been some problems dialing out to Philippines like after 1 min the call starts to loop.

Exporting and importing from the same list has caused some weird glitches like changing the do not contact status on an entire list that was not set.

Bewertet am 27.8.2019

All in one, consolidate your sales and marketing tech stack.

Implementation was great, their integration with Salesforce made things a piece of cake.

We were able to cut out 3 different softwares and replaced them with one, Salesloft. They have made it simple from a marketing and sales automation standpoint to bring everything into one, centralized location. It integrates well with Salesforce. The team can make calls, start sequences, and follow up with prospects all from Salesloft, it is great.

It came out to be a bit more expensive than the 3 softwares it replaced (combined), but worth paying a bit of a premium.

Clark
  • Branche: Buchhaltung

Bewertet am 13.11.2018

SalesLoft Review

This software integrates extremely well with Google products as well as with SalesForce. It is a great tool for tracking progression and cadences. It also provides internal communication between users of the same company.

I had no issues with this software and would recommend it to anyone working with or related to sales for a company.

• Branche: Marketing & Werbung
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Bewertet am 6.4.2021

I love how easy it is to start to engage with prospects

Overall, SalesLoft is very easy to use and very powerful.

I like that it helps me to find prospects that will be a good fit for my software. It is very intelligent software.

It is kind of expensive to use for a small business like myself. It would seem less expensive for larger businesses than mine.

Jeremy

Bewertet am 6.3.2020

Great Product for Outreach

Overall I loved my experience with SalesLoft - it was a great way to reach out large numbers to prospects and to find opportunities easily.

SalesLoft completely changed the way we approach outreach here. I love how easy it is to send personalized and tailored emails to multiple individuals at the same time.

Not much I dislike about SalesLoft - there were times where certain dynamic fields wouldn't change (i assume a small bug caused these to happen).

212 Bewertungen