Über Odoo

Odoo POS ist Teil der integrierten Suite von Geschäftsanwendungen von Odoo. Das Modul ist sowohl online als auch offline verfügbar und bietet einheitliche Daten für alle Geschäfte. Außerdem enthält es eine integrierte Bestandsverw...

4.1
3.9
3.6

Nutzerbewertungen zu Odoo durchsuchen

573 von 573 Bewertungen
Alián

Bewertet am 25.2.2020

Excellent ERP to manage your business operations

We used to use spreadsheets before switching to Odoo and the savings in time and effort, plus the accuracy of the information is the main value we receive. Particularly, the Recruitment module helps us to configure an Application Tracking System, and now, we have visibility over KPIs that before was not possible. The implementation of an extension of the CRM module allow us to customize easily the system to our needs too.

Odoo provides my company with all the modules needed to manage the business. It is easy to set up, intuitive and the modules are well integrated.

The Community edition provides a lot of built-in features, but since version 9, Odoo has been moving features from Community version to Enterprise, so I could see some of them, which I was using, unavailable in recent versions.

SugarCRM

Warum Odoo gewählt wurde

Because managing business operations in spreadsheets it is extremely time-consuming. It requires a lot of coordination and is prone to errors.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Odoo

Because provides more modules. The availability in our market of Python developers to extend and customize the platform was another reason.
Wes
  • Branche: Einzelhandel

Bewertet am 14.9.2020

Do Not Purchase Directly From Odoo

I wish it had worked. We struggeld with the software for 18 months - even reaching out to the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] via Twitter asking for help. Odoo does not care about the customer. If you work with a reseller, they are awesome. But we made the mistake of buying through Odoo, installing 3rd party apps and then having tons of programming issues that no one would help us with. Great software - horrible company.

The software is incredibly eligant. The way everything works together via API is astounding. I can't say enough about how flexible this software is.

Support. We made the mistake of purchasing through Odoo and not a reseller and everything was pretty much wrong from day 1. All help is predicated on you having no 3rd party apps. The problem is, you cannot run the software without 3rd party apps.

NetSuite

We outgrew Zoho.

Zoho CRM

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Odoo

Compared to Netsuite, it was affordable and the rep assured us it would do all the things Netsuite would do.
Ignacio

Bewertet am 21.1.2023

Great CRM for managing projects and customer support

We have noticed that Odoo has improved our capability to stay in contact with our clients and manage our projects.

Odoo allows to plan development projects with many different customizable phases. The ticketing system is robust and enables an easy channel to give support to our customers.

Being open source sometimes can sometimes make more difficult to find solutions to your problems. Also the installation and configuration process could be easier.

Die besten Alternativen zu Odoo

Ranjeet

Bewertet am 22.12.2022

It is not appropriate for agencies to use this product

Agencies that need to build multiple websites might want to look elsewhere, as this company does not offer refunds.

The pricing is fair, but we were disappointed with the support and onboarding experience as it was not as transparent as we would have liked.

I didn't find out about the different pricing for different regions until two months into development, which really threw a wrench into our business plans.

Stanley

Bewertet am 9.11.2022

Best CRM for Small to large Enterprises

POS in Odoo is simply the best point of sale I have ever used.

Availability of most requested add-on modules and makes it the most ideal crm system.

Odoo enterprise model is quit expensive especially for small business.

Invoiced, Invoice Ninja und Zoho Invoice

Lack of a powerful Point of Sale

QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise und Invoice Ninja

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Odoo

Widest range of module including fleet management.
Victor
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness

Bewertet am 27.12.2020

Misleading Functionality

On first blush it appeared Odoo would solve all our needs. Its secure, in the cloud, appeared moldable to our use cases and support was responsive. But after becoming a client it became very apparent it was more window dressing than anything.

We were promised that the software could do what we needed as well as be customized to the exact requests we had, right down to certain toggles for custom fields in certain places. We invested roughly $20,000 in their custom development service as well as started paying the monthly fee at $300usd roughly per month. After working with the dev team for months it was becoming apparent that what we were promised was not in fact doable. Work arounds and shortcuts were attempted to no avail. In the end Odoo handed us off to several account managers, and took months to respond back to us on our request to end the project and have our unused portion of the deposited funds returned. in the end the elected to return zero. The process was a massive waste of time and resources. Although working with theier team to rectify things they took a hard position and accepted zero responsibility.

Reflecting back, I would have simply chosen to do a custom build out with a local development firm over this charade. We chose Odoo because we beleived it would have shaved months from development since most of the core functionality is already built. Instead what we got was absolutely nothing. No useable software and no portion of our unused funds. Very disappointing.

Sean
  • Branche: E-Learning
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 6.12.2022

Easy to install in AWS, but.....

The installation via AWS is seamless, it was pretty quick and easy.It appears to have a lot of functionality and customisation with additional nodes or modules.

There are some, such as the helpdesk module, that I'd have liked to see in the AWS instance, rather than the cloud app on a separate subscription.

MintHR und OrangeHRM

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Odoo

ease of use and general functionality.Most paid HR solutions charge by the user, which is inconvenient for a largely volunteer organisation
Raj

Bewertet am 22.12.2022

ERP to suit all needs out of the box

The user experience and localisation of accounting helps to keep the business running seamlessly.. they give free app with enterprise version and that’s amazing.

May be there could be more out of the box integrations for payment gateways and Delivery partners.

• Branche: Buchhaltung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10’000+ Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Bewertet am 1.12.2022

My Oddoo Experience

The most thing i liked with my experience is having a perfect way to creare a unified system to almost of all company's departments thanks to ERP System

My personal concern with this software is only about that sometimes you face some kind of connection lost error which i faced many times, however, it should be some kind of a bug and would be fixed easily with an update

Justyn
  • Branche: Sicherheit & Untersuchungen
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 8.12.2022

Perfect for small business

Free forever for 1 tool, simple setup, customizable branding, use our own domain

Limited support without paying for licenses, slow webpages

Keriwala

Bewertet am 30.7.2019

Use this product to increase your business productivity

I am working for 4.7 years with Odoo
Odoo is very good, practical and easy to use ERP software
Easy customization that fulfils every clients' organizational needs

Analysis reports and graphs provide easy understandability
User attractive interface
Easy customization
Fast working

According to Indian Accounting standards, I think that Odoo has to do more deep analysis and provides the functionality to their end-users for ease of use

Also Odoo have to increase types of graphs provides graphical data

Zoho CRM, SAP Sales Cloud und QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Odoo

Because it is very easy to use and customizable ERP software

Antwort von Odoo

Thanks for the great review! We look forward to continuing to collaborate with your organization! :)

Beantwortet am 31.7.2019
  • Branche: Unternehmensberatung

Bewertet am 4.8.2020

Beautiful face very bad customer service

While I was analyzing the system the attention was incredible. I felt really very well taken care of, once I started having problems, the customer service and support area seemed to have lost all interest in us.

The demo was amazing, incredible, I had an instant love for the tool, the low prices really excited me.

after years of use the migration was impossible and I had to change from software to another brand because I came to the conclusion that the slow support seemed to be guessing how to solve my problems

NetSuite

Warum Odoo gewählt wurde

Because migration was an impossible task, we did everything Odoo said had to be done, we even hired odoo.sh a few years before because they assured me that everything would work better, but it didn't, I felt really ripped off.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Odoo

I chose odoo for price and level of service without asking for references to other companies, over time I realized that other companies like mine went through the same thing.
Denis

Bewertet am 15.12.2020

Odoo Hosted is Kewl

I wanted more than "just QuickBooks", b ut, I still wanted it to be simple. Odoo delivers.

Odoo hosted is awesome. It's features are robust and simple. It's easy to start experimenting for free with new integrated technologies and then turn them on in production as it makes sense econimically as we scale our business. It's high quality open source software written in Python and leveraging PostgreSQL for the database. Personally, I'd love to be a contributor to the Open Source portfolio of features and products (if only I had the time). Also, they have friendly and very knowledgable support staff that are there to help you succeed without any high pressure tactics. They are in it with you for the long term. I can not recommend Odoo enough.

I don't have any real complaints yet. So far I haven't needed much technical support and things are pretty intuitive (once you start using it).

QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise

Warum Odoo gewählt wurde

Wanted more features AND a better Web UI. In short, I wanted real ERP sioftware, but, still wanted ease of use.

Quickbooks Online
Carlos Benjamin
  • Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen

Bewertet am 29.3.2020

Great ERP and the Cheapest of them all

It is Great, Cheap, Easy to use, Easy to Setup, a Great ERP with a lot of things that you can change.

It is very easy to use, you can see that the uSer Interface is done to be used by anyone, it is easy to setup, and in Timing against others, it is Awesome.

The Support is Slow, you need to wait a lot for something to be resolved (in Mexico).

SAP Customer Experience, Oracle Marketing, Dynamics 365 und Oracle Database

Warum Odoo gewählt wurde

Because Contpaq Have a lot of Errors, and the Support is HORRIBLE, a ticket can be solved in MONTHS.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Odoo

In 1 Word "PRICE", they are for Huge companies, Companies with more that 500 Employees or with a lot of Profit, It is easy 20 Times the Price of Odoo.
Sanskriti
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201-500 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 15.8.2020

Surveying was easy as pie, Thanks to Odoo!!

Sometime, it takes more time to go with surveys, and gathering response from clients. Odoo has helped me in this regard. It's completely a time saver and cost efficient tool. Overall, Odoo manage to reinforce my office work and get the worked done in seemingly less time, creating happy clients and dedicated team at work.

Odoo survey is the good option for quick start surveys. Before using it, I was in dilemma to choose the right software of my needs, and confused which one to choose, but with the help of capterra, I got to find the right one. The survey tool is a complete time saver, has pre-built questionnaire and other ready made stuffs to make your efficient and less time consuming.

Odoo survey is more than a basic, unlike similar platforms, just in case you may get puzzled working with it's integrated features, so if you're not used to, you might feel it as a complicated one but trust me you'll be habitual and going with the survey will be lot easier after you use it.
If you're waiting for a perfect survey tool for your work, Odoo Survey is the best I could recommend for you. And Lastly -I am not sugarcoating, believe me, that's my word! Try it once, you will get to know its value.

Pablo
  • Branche: Maschinerie

Bewertet am 26.9.2022

One Software to all company

it is so easy to make changes in the interface with few hours of videos and information. so it became our MRP in less than 3 months, and in one year it handle almost 80% of all our procees.

with very little knowledge about the program, and a little reading and videos it is very easy to customize the interface, both online and in print.

the databases are not relational as usually, so you need to know about python code and get all the information about you need, to make deeper personalization.

Bewertet am 31.7.2019

The best open source erp

It was I challenged to understand Odoo including python from zero. Before I used an open source ERP using java, and I feels that Odoo (was OpenErP) is a very good framework and tools. But it just noteasy to get documentation about this.

Open source
Easy to customized
Complete feature
Good interface

Concept of POS
Issue with orm performance
Become more commercial

Antwort von Odoo

Thanks for calling us the best open source ERP! We appreciate the review and are excited to continue developing amazing apps for your business! :)

Beantwortet am 2.8.2019
Sunil

Bewertet am 7.5.2020

A Software fulfills all your requirements of ERP

Overall it's a very good experience using and customizing odoo

The product is user-friendly, 1st user can get most of the things in the software without any guidance. Product customization is also easy. And it's community edition is completely free.

The community version is not having much of the support from the Odoo company, and need more developer documents on javascript part

Zoho CRM und ERPNext

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Odoo

It is more convenient and the community version is completely free which covers 80% features from standard enterprise edition
Raymond

Bewertet am 23.12.2017

We liked them so much we Partnered with them

All of my systems and customer data are centralized in one easy to use system

As a former Netsuite and Salesforce partner, our clients demanded more in the form of ease of use, mobility and functionality without breaking the bank. We started off by migrating ourselves off of our Netsuite system. This move simplified all of our daily work lives so much, we brought this solution to our client base. From Professional Services, Manufacturing and Warehouse operations, Odoo was an excellent fit and an extremely good value. The company improves the software almost daily and with thousands of prebuilt apps in their app store, adding major functionality and workflow is simple. Also the open nature of the code makes it the absolute most flexible ERP/CRM/MRP software on the market.
Odoo maintains a few versions Community(Free) and Hosted(Saas) and Enterprise(Self Hosted). We recommend either Hosted or Enterprise(Most Recommended) for business. The Community edition is mostly for developers to have an easy way to learn the basics. The Enterprise edition is packed with additional advanced features necessary for production use, and is supported by Odoo and the Odoo Partner Channel.
Any company in the search for an ERP system should include Odoo in their list.

Documentation needs improvement. Most documents and answers are not centralized but scattered between Youtube, and Odoo Community and GitHub although they have been building a training portal.

Antwort von Odoo

Thanks for the review VCloud9 team! We are excited to hear how your experience with other ERP systems like Netsuite has helped to identify key value indicators when doing software implementation. We look forward to continuously adding value to your projects in the future!

Beantwortet am 26.12.2017
  • Branche: Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen

Bewertet am 6.8.2019

Helping companies to be better

I've been using Odoo in some companies as an employee, so I've been teaching myself (that easy it is). I started with some bad practices (modifying the base code) but I've gotten better making my own modules, but now I only use Odoo Studio (highly recommend it).
I've also shown the basics of the core to my IT coworkers, and once we understand how the api with python works, we've made wonders. We don't mess with the code directly (only the Partner does) and we can play with all the information with any python module or framework.

Odoo adapts to the company needs. When one of the owners of the Organization has a question, the answer can be easily be taken from Odoo, by grouping, filtering and in some other cases, by adding new fields to fill manually or automatically.

As I jokingly say, sometimes Odoo is in a bad mood (when there is slow Internet connection) and Odoo displays an error or makes a rare behavior. But by refreshing the page, most of the times, it gets solved.

Antwort von Odoo

Awesome review! Glad to hear you have been making wonders with Odoo Studio, we love hearing how users are able to use the Studio editor tool to customize their platform without having to touch source code (the idea is to empower users to create the software they want). Happy to hear how you have been using Odoo and wishing your company continued success! :)

Beantwortet am 14.8.2019
Anoop

Bewertet am 2.2.2018

Reliable ERP that works for everyone

Increase in efficiency of running my business by 60%

8 years ago we were actively helping some of our customers implement SAP. I was researching on a better system that is affordable for small and medium business as well. I found OpenERP(Now Odoo) and give it as an R&D project for my team to learn. Seeing the ease and freedom, we implemented it for our business and partnered with Odoo and started providing it as one of our core services to manufacturing/Retail and Wholesale companies in the US and abroad. Main Pros are

Base Opensource - Source Code available
Modular Architecture
Software doesn't dictate how you should run your business - highly customizable
Availability of custom modules for almost every integration
Availability of developers and implementation partners
No Vendor Lock-in and unexpected 300% increase in license costs
Affordable for 5 people business to large corporations
Can be installed on highly secured private dedicated military grade servers for compliance

Documentation is scattered across different channels, needs to be centralized.
Odoo is still a young company and has a long way to go compared to SAP, but they are working on it.

Antwort von Odoo

We appreciate the awesome review Anoop! Glad to hear the flexibility of the Odoo ecosystem is an important point for you. We will continue to make our content (especially documentation) more accessible and comprehensive in the future. Thanks for the review!

Beantwortet am 6.2.2018
Muhammad Usman

Bewertet am 30.7.2019

Reporting required more work

smooth business process and streamline activities

user friendly, fast, least expensive, adaptable

Reporting, lack of in-depth analytics,

SAP S/4HANA Cloud und Oracle Fusion Cloud ERP

very limited business scope

ERPNext

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Odoo

user friendly and least expensive
Dimitri
  • Branche: Verbraucherdienste

Bewertet am 8.9.2022

BEST ERP system for your company

If you want to save your organization a bunch of money and move away from Oracle, Saas and other expensive ERP systems. This is the system for you and your organization. Try it out, test and see the automated workflows that can be created to reduce admin costs immensely within your organization.

They moved away from a free version to a paid version but it’s still worth the price. IT could have handled all the customization even via the free version but they have now centralized the software with automatic updates.

Sage 50cloud Accounting

Warum Odoo gewählt wurde

They streamlined our business and saved us thousands in costs.
Michelle
  • Branche: Einzelhandel

Bewertet am 20.10.2022

A Single ERP for Your Business Operations

Overall, Odoo is one of the best choices to ease the internal process of the business. This ERP consists of functions that handle almost everything in the company. The need to improve is still there but the whole idea to actually input data, be it relating to HR, is commendable.

It's easy to use. The first few weeks of figuring this out to form a standard method to do tasks went by smoothly. Also, I like how it covers HR matters such as biometrics. Most importantly, it keeps the inventory movements detailed and trackable.

The thing I hate about it is when you accidentally press the installment payment status and it will take place in a split second. There is no prompt popping up to make sure you do that on purpose. I hope it gets fixed to avoid further things to do.

Gunther

Bewertet am 9.3.2018

Since version 8 a lot has changed. Odoo v11 has become fun to work with.

Integrated view on my customers, purchases, invoices, projects, timesheets, events, mass mailing, accounting, calendar and eSignatures on contracts.

For almost 90% of the cases the systems provide standard features that do the job. The remaining 10% can be done by custom development without breaking the standard code. The system is easily configurable and without being an IT'er you can setup your own business processes. As for the installation I recommend to have a system engineer at hand. The user interface is easy to understand and helps you to organise your day-to-day activities with defaults settings and favorite views.

Can't mention anything, but if I have too, It would be great to have some extra free Website Themes in the community and Enterprise version. Only in the saas version you have some choice.

Antwort von Odoo

Wow thanks for the awesome review Gunther! We appreciate you being an awesome part of the community and growing with us, keep doing great work! :)

Beantwortet am 20.3.2018