Über Adobe Captivate

Adobe Captivate ist ein E-Learning-Kurserstellungstool, mit dem Unternehmen auf jedem Gerät Lernlösungen für Angestellte entwerfen können, auf die jederzeit zugegriffen werden kann. Autoren können ansprechende, interaktive...

3.9

Nutzerbewertungen zu Adobe Captivate durchsuchen

182 von 182 Bewertungen

Bewertet am 17.10.2019

Adobe Captivate is the Cornerstone of My eLearning Business

I started using Adobe Captivate with version 2. It was okay but obviously there was room for it to improve. At the time of writing this review, Captivate is on version 11 and it has matured into a robust solution. I will continue to use it for all my professional eLearning work for as long as they continue to make it available.

I have been using Adobe Captivate since the mid-2000s. Each release has brought new and innovative features that allow me to continue to impress my clients. Features like virtual reality and interactive video make Adobe Captivate the industry leader in eLearning Authoring tools

A complicated piece of software means that the learning curve is steep but the reward is that in return it does so much.

Articulate 360

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Adobe Captivate

Adobe Captivate's subscription model was a better value than Storyline. Plus the ability to round trip with the Creative Cloud applications made it a clear choice for me.
Josh

Bewertet am 9.10.2020

A powerful player in the e-learning arena

While I am just jumping into the platform as my current job requires it over other software platforms, I am impressed. Having used the entire Adobe CC and other e-learning software, this platform is not difficult to transition into.

Having used many products for developing e-learning, Captivate is among the top-tier development programs but has a high cost to entry. The platform is powerful and has a lot of nuances that allow for digging deep into options for developing truly custom courses and user experiences.

While you can dig deeply into advanced interactions, data reporting, etc, the learning curve is immense to begin to understand elements such as advanced actions, keywords, etc. Variables become buried and are not as easy to manipulate as in Articulate Storyline, but they are buried for very good reason in that you can actually do more in Captivate than with its rival program with such features. If I am to further nitpick, I am not excited by the filmstrip display for slide storyline. This is a feature I love in Articulate's e-learning in that non-linear branching is highly encouraged whereas the linear filmstrip does little to entice users to develop complex learning opportunities, reinforcing the linear death by slides commonly seen in virtual learning.

Redouane

Bewertet am 7.10.2022

il s’agit d’un excellent logiciel de formation (LMS – Learning Management System) à tester...

ce logiciel conçoit automatiquement un cours pour une grande variété de plates-formes sans que l'utilisateur ait à concevoir des cours distincts pour les mobiles, les tablettes ou les ordinateurs portables et Permet aux utilisateurs de télécharger des cours et du matériel d'apprentissage directement sur YouTube

Ce logiciel est très simple à installer en ce qui concerne le paramétrage, configuration et la personnalisation et ne nécessite pas un intégrateur et le bon c'est qu'il y'a toujours un support technique disponible en plusieurs langues

la prise en charge des images GIF sont limités et le coût d'abonnement plus élevé pourrait être une préoccupation ainsi que les effets d'animation par rapport aux autres outils de création

Die besten Alternativen zu Adobe Captivate

Lorenzo
  • Branche: Bürgerliche & soziale Einrichtungen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Bewertet am 9.10.2022

Excelente software para elearning, pero se quedo atrasado

Me encantaba utilizarlos para hacer pequeños tutoriales o clases temáticas para nuestra página web, sigo esperando salga una versión actualizada mejorada.

Permite añadir elementos interactivos de evaluación de aprendizaje, organizar todo por módulos y exportar el curso en su totalidad para incorporarlo a nuestra página web de forma sencilla

No cuenta con una versión actualizada, inicio de manera fuerte con herramientas novedosas, pero al parecer han abandonado desde Adobe al proyecto, sin soporte técnico ni una versión estable.

Omith
  • Branche: Zeitung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 5’001-10’000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 22.8.2022

Adobe Captivate is E-Learning Solution

I've been using this app for a long time, It works fine with me and I absolutely love it. It helps me save a lot of time. I am very satisfied with using this software.

The usefulness and versatility of Adobe Captivate are among the most extensive. You may develop everything with it, from conventional card-based eLearning modules to virtual reality training. That's why it's so outstanding.

And fantastic image quality for lovely e-learning content.

When features have issues, Adobe takes a while to repair them. By being more deliberate and prompt in fixing these errors, they may improve their product in this area.

Ezzy
  • Branche: Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr

Bewertet am 11.6.2020

Adobe Captivate - What you'd expect from an Adobe product

I've authored over 300 courses with Adobe Captivate in the last 6 years and overall, I'm very satisfied with the product. For all its faults, it's really forced me outside my box and helped me learn a lot about instructional design.

Adobe Captivate allows you to author amazing and beautiful coursework if you don't mind spending a little extra time to learn some coding. The product is fairly intuitive and it has a lot of capabilities. It's a very deep and robust product.

To really get the best out of Captivate, you do need to spend quite a lot of time learning about creating variables, some beginner coding, and occasionally some javascript. You can make the program do whatever you want, but it takes a lot of patience and, sometimes, some wonky workarounds.

Lectora

Warum Adobe Captivate gewählt wurde

Lectora at the time was very formal and not very flexible at all.

Zuvor genutzte Software

Lectora
Catherine
  • Branche: Automotive

Bewertet am 24.9.2019

Authoring Tool with a Twist

My overall experience so far is positive. We are developing eLearning modules using the interactive tools found in Captivate. So far, the video formatting, audio (speech-to-text) function, and responsive project mode are my biggest positives.

Adobe's new version of Captivate (2019) is a fantastic authoring tool for the right user. I say that because the user must be competent on various computer applications and willing to spend some extra time learning! I have used many authoring tools, but this one has made me slow down and rethink some of the methods I use for development. It is not easy, but when you learn to set it up correctly, the functionality is amazing! I'm referring mostly to the responsive projects that are scalable for desktop, tablet, and mobile devices. This is a wonderful feature, but takes quite a bit of time to learn.

The biggest consideration I have found is the amount of time I have had to spend learning the program. Once understood, I have been able to make progress, but this is not a two or three week project...give yourself more time.

Microsoft PowerPoint und Articulate 360

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Adobe Captivate

Adobe Captivate interfaced well with our other marketing programs that we currently use and we wanted seamless uploading to our LMS.
Larry
  • Branche: Bau
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Bewertet am 13.7.2022

Facilitate Development of Training Syllabus

Captivate has taken the hard work out of creating professional learning tools with the ability to create testing without having to program.

ease of use; HTML5 exposes many options for authoring

Cost. I don't like the monthly subscription service.

Melisa
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 27.9.2022

Personalized Training and Education

We are customizing our training so we are using only our own courseware compared to contracting it out to another entity.

I love the ease of quickly creating quizes, tutorial videos and presentations.

There is a little bit of curve to learn how to create and manage the interactions but Adobe provides free tutorials and examples to help guide you through.

Gaurav
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1’001-5’000 Mitarbeiter
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Bewertet am 14.11.2022

Still very strong despite Camtasia giving hard competition

Easy to use tool as compared to Camtasia - very intuitive and with some more features. You can edit videos, produce videos (software tutorials, marketing videos, sizzle reels, etc.) and also create interactive eLearning content by adding interactivities and quizzes within!

Not as many features and functionalities to edit videos and sound like Camtasia.

Timothy

Bewertet am 7.12.2020

Review Adobe Captivate

Charm may be an extraordinary apparatus for making substance from scratch intended for utilizing in a responsive plan. This is often one of my go-to apparatuses when this specific situation exists. Captivate's responsive plan alternative and the wide extend of devices make the application an amazing option for a portable plan. In spite of having a PowerPoint moment and change alternative, Charm is not the instrument to utilize when beginning with substance made in PowerPoint. Slides are imported as a single picture, evacuating activitys, and any capacity to alter the substance.

reasonable with more highlights than competitors and simple to utilize as well with capable highlights. Adobe Charm may be a full-featured writing apparatus, advertising clients a wide extend of intelligently and instructive instruments. Adobe Master applications exceed expectations by providing you most of the alternatives merely need and more than you need. Captivate offers live creating in a responsive plan. This includes is basic as we see to create more substance for utilizing over portable devices. Captivate coordinating consistently with the other Adobe Inventive Suite devices that we utilize. We combine PhotoShop, Gymnastic performer, and Fascinate to form a few astounding learning instruments.

Adobe battles in its client back. Learned Fascinate back specialists to educate and troubleshoot would hoist this capable tool. As versatile learning ventures absent from Streak, creating entirely in HTML5 could be a getting to be a must. Fascinate has an HTML5 examiner to audit your extend for potential flash-based issues, but advancement in HTML5 as it were isn't as natural. I squander profitable time and exertion making alterations after the truth.

Michelle
  • Branche: Versicherung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10’000+ Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 19.5.2021

Excellent tool for measuring learners!

This is the current default learning software for our company. It allows us to deploy learning for graded content, KC questions, videos, slides with on screen text to teach a topic, etc. There is always a new trick or tool we can add to our style of learning and there are several tutorial videos to assist with new features. Also, when Flash was no longer supported in browsers, Captivate made it easy to identify parts of the module where a feature might be affected.

Enjoy the ability to easily duplicate slides, set up multiple master slides for easy formatting content, make small audio edits in a file and preview/play the on screen animations/timing. Also, so many features for reporting and advanced actions to set up specific scenarios based on the desired result.

Vectors were a nice touch to easily add to slides. However, the vector images "flash" often when published and are very difficult to locate based on their current naming convention. Also, I would like the option to easily change a slide from a Knowledge Check question to/from a Graded Quiz question.

• Unternehmensgröße: 501-1’000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 22.10.2019

Feature-Rich Design and Development

I've preferred Captivate to Storyline throughout my career. Most orgs seem to lean toward Storyline because the UI is so similar to working in PowerPoint. I definitely prefer the more robust feature set that gets quality, regular updates/enhancements that comes with Captivate.

The ongoing updates and upgrades continue to make this software easier to use for those new to it, and also expedites building many of the interactions. Really enjoy the Assets feature as well when looking to switch things up a little - really helps with inspiration and new ideas. The online community is also really great with supporting each other and lending new ideas. The different preview options that are built in are fantastic and load so much faster than Storyline.

There are still a lot of work-arounds needed for some interaction types to meet digital accessibility needs, but that's to be expected with almost any software. When capturing video, you cannot capture device audio.

Cheikh

Bewertet am 10.8.2021

A formidable force in the e-learning sphere

Adobe Captivate saves me a lot of time with my clients

While I am new to the platform, I am impressed. My current work demands me to use it over all other operating systems. Having used the entirety of Adobe Creative Cloud and other e-learning products, the switch to this platform is seamless.
Captivate is one of the top-tier development packages, although it has a high entry cost. The platform is robust and rich in nuances, allowing for extensive exploration of alternatives for designing completely customized courses and user interfaces.

While you may delve extensively into extended interactions, data reporting, and so on, the learning curve for knowing advanced actions, keywords, and so on is enormous. Variables get buried and are not as easy to manipulate as they are in Articulate Replay, but they are buried for a reason: you can really accomplish more with Captivate than you can with its rival application with similar features. To continue nitpicking, I'm not a fan of the filmstrip display used to illustrate the slide tale. This is a feature I admire in Articulate's e-learning since it strongly encourages non-linear branching, while the linear movie clip does little to inspire users to create complex learning opportunities, perpetuating the linear death by slides prevalent in virtual learning.

• Branche: Versicherung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1’001-5’000 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 24.5.2019

Terrific training tool

Using this I have been able to set up tests and quiz for our training sessions. Its also let me create video presentations which automates some of our new hire training. You have to put in some time and learn it to get the most out of it but once you do that, its very powerful.

It is very robust and has a ton of features. You can create some really impressive training modules with this. We have been using this for a little while now to train our new hires on policies and process. I really like that once you get the hang of this, you can create very professional looking training material with it. It lets you embed videos, images and docs into your module pretty seamlessly. You can include your branding (which was a big deal for us) and colors. You can even include your Voice over if you want to. Using this I have created Quiz, Presentations and video guides. And they all looked fantastic.

Like a lot of other Adobe softwares (at least in my experience) it can be a little daunting to get started with. There is a lot you can do with it but you have to invest some time to get the most out of it. I really wish Adobe would figure out how to simplify the usage and work flow for newcomers.

iSpring Suite

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Adobe Captivate

I really liked the trial of Adobe Captivate and decided to move with that. Adobe being a larger brand also influenced our decision since it meant we would probably receive better after sales support.
CHRISTY
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen

Bewertet am 15.1.2019

Good for developing elearning

I'm happy with this software. It allows me to easily import PowerPoint slides, develop elearning courses from scratch, and record audio. I have continued to use it over competing applications because it's so easy to use.

Captivate is pretty easy to learn. I pretty much taught myself how to use it and don't have any big issues with it. I like that it publishes directly into Adobe Captivate Prime (our LMS). There are quite a few nice features that get added with each upgrade.

Sometimes the software crashes. I have to work with big files on my desktop rather than on my network drive. I had some files become corrupt from the application freezing. It would be nice if Adobe gave free upgrades rather than charging to upgrade every couple years. I would also like to have more pre-built templates for gaming. Most of the options available aren't ideal.

Felix Manuel
  • Branche: Metallabbau
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Bewertet am 27.3.2019

Adobe Captivate saves time and money for you and your company

Since 2012 I'm using Captivate for make all the documentation and instruction manual for many software or website I've developed or I collaborated with, saving me and the companies a lot of time and troubles. This is very recommended for freelance developers and companies as well (companies of any kind that have employees using any software).

This software save you a lot of time on making your software documentation and/or how to teach the final user to use the software or website they need to do their work. Remember, “A picture is worth a thousand words”, and I think a video is worth a thousand pictures.

This is special useful on companies that have many employees, or with employees distributed for all the country/world. Companies that needs to take working the new employees as soon as possible, with a minimum loss of time on teaching him/her the new employee on how to use the software needed for their job.

In my special case, I need to complement this software with one video-editing software, for take more advantage and do more things that final user of my software/web very appreciate. However, Captivate works just fine by itself.

Nichole
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501-1’000 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 3.12.2019

Captivate your Learners with Captivate

There is a reason that Adobe Captivate is a leading, if not the leading, software for designing SCORM compliant software. It's been incredibly easy to use, the outcome is professional looking, and intuitive for both the designer as well as the user. I would recommend this for an educational institution or corporation looking to engage their employees in personal development. This is a great forum to disseminate information, policies, etc.

I love Captivate! It's so easy to use and the outcome is extremely professional! Not only do they have a plethora of options to vary the presentation and assessment tools to employ different learning modalities for students, but educators and trainers can easily design courses without a ton of experience. The products are also easy for learners (students, corporate employees, really anyone interested in gaining knowledge) to navigate, complete courses, and assess their progress. Captivate is also SCORM compliant which is typically a standard requirement for learning objects within educational institutions.

The price point can be a little shocking unless you're in education. Educational prices are around $399, normal pricing is 3 times that amount. However, despite the steep price point, all of the features, benefits and support are well worth it!

Vyond und Raptivity
  • Branche: Öffentliche Sicherheit

Bewertet am 27.6.2019

PDF READER FOR DUMMIES

I use this program on a regular basis in order to sign documents that need to be electronically transferred. It saves time and saves paper to where you do not have to go printing stuff off. It can be easy to use for the most part. This program is very simple and usually comes on most PC computers. I use it a lot to read PDF files as well.

This program is very easy to use and is very common so if you don't even know how to do something on it you can usually Google it and figure it out. You can use it to read over and view stuff as well - the stuff that websites put in for additional documents.

Sometimes the program will freeze up which can get really annoying and sometimes the fields that you are trying to write your documents on won't work.

Alisa
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste

Bewertet am 7.1.2020

Almost non-existent customer support

It contains all the functions that we need.

Customer support is non-existent. The automatic bot will chat with you for a bit then maybe a CS person will send you a link to their help page. If you need more help, they will schedule a call with you and never show up.
Customer Service outsourced to India.

BRIDGE

Warum Adobe Captivate gewählt wurde

Outdated look, difficult administration.

Zuvor genutzte Software

Accord LMS

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Adobe Captivate

Annoying selling strategy in Bridge.
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste

Bewertet am 9.6.2020

Great tool for creating training slides

I thoroughly enjoy using Adobe Captivate. Some companies designate employees to solely focus on Captivate and it's uses within their workforce. I believe that is an appropriate action as there is so much that in can be used for and it's a worthwhile investment.

I loved how you can create panels and embed videos within those panels for training purposes. Captivate can be used in meetings as presentation slides as well even though other programs may be better for that purpose.

What I like least is kind of a strength of the software. It is so robust that training on how to use the software is necessary. You can jump right in without training but you can miss a lot of the perks that Captivate offers.

Alan
  • Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen

Bewertet am 5.1.2021

You can do anything with it, but it takes lots of time.

I liked the software but I didn't like how long I had to spend on each project. What I did like was the versatility to do literally anything I wanted. I never had a challenge I could not find a solution! The problem was that finding that solution oftentimes meant a whole lot of research and contacting Adobe was just not something I found easy or convenient to do. They do have a lot of users though that were very open to helping when you reached out...and I did that often.

Variables that I could assign and use in the course.

It was very labor-intensive. Although you could do anything, it just took a lot of time. Especially if the course needed to be available on multiple platforms, such as desktops, tablets, and mobile.

Sameer
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10’000+ Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 20.9.2019

Best tool for simulation and VR modules

Captivate is the best for simulation as compared to any other tool in the market. It the only tool which having 360 interactive output and can implement lots of things which will be in another tool in future.

There is no match for this tool for simulation of any website of the software.
Now it's including a fluid box for responsive design and it works really well on different sized devices.
We used to develop content for pure HTML 5 output and it output file works without any flash support.

Sometimes it becomes stuck when we try to insert assets from the library even if the RAM is 8GB.
Other than that it is the best tool available in the market place.

Zacchaeus
  • Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Bewertet am 23.6.2019

Adobe Captivate - E-Learning Software

We use it to identify certain species of animals for the guests to our facility. They utilize the program through touch screen displays. I am very please with it's usability straight out of the box. I was able to seamlessly edit and manipulate slides and information.

I like how intuitive the user interface is. I was able to easily navigate through options and controls. There is a already a large library of assets to implement into projects. I was able to jump right in, make a template and move slides around at whim with minimal difficulty.

I didn't like that I could not get a subscription for it for more than 12 months. Otherwise, personally, I was impressed with the product. My supervisor tried to use this software and he had trouble with the PhoneGap and GitHub part of the rendering process. So for people less familiar with how mobile applications are created, there may be a steep learning curve.

• Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Bewertet am 5.5.2022

I'm sad because I found this program late.

I find my experience with this software great and it helped me build some of the things I needed before
Using this, I was able to set up exams for myself, and to help out some colleaguesed before.

With Adobe Captivate, you can become a professional e-learning content writer with advanced interactive programs, scenario simulations and exams, also it does not require programming skills.
It contains many templates that you can add. You can capture the screen, record screen activity, and synchronize audio and video very easily
Adobe Captivate provides multiple animation effects, such as Adobe After Effects, where you can create sequential animations for a group of objects or for an individual object in an easy and simple way.
You can create exam questions and place them randomly due to avoiding cheating, and also after all this you can publish it in several publishing methods such as HTML5, exe.

In my opinion, I find it a little expensive, other than that the content creation tools are a little limited .

182 Bewertungen