Adobe Captivate Erfahrungen

Gesamtbewertung
Bewertungen
Mehr Erfahren

Über Adobe Captivate

Adobe Captivate ist ein E-Learning-Kurserstellungstool, mit dem Unternehmen auf jedem Gerät Lernlösungen für Angestellte entwerfen können, auf die jederzeit zugegriffen werden kann. Autoren können ansprechende, interaktive...

3.9

Nicolas
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement

Bewertet am 31.7.2019

A Reliable Multimedia Tool

I consider Adobe Captivate to be a re liable took to create multimedia and screen recording tutorial video. With little learning I am able to create very empresive videos . I like the ability that I can combine several existing projects together and easily add images and videos.

The software is a little pricey and not a part of Adobe Cloud collection but if your are in education the price is affordable.

Catherine
  • Branche: Software für die Automobilindustrie
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 24.9.2019

Authoring Tool with a Twist

My overall experience so far is positive. We are developing eLearning modules using the interactive tools found in Captivate. So far, the video formatting, audio (speech-to-text) function, and responsive project mode are my biggest positives.

Adobe's new version of Captivate (2019) is a fantastic authoring tool for the right user. I say that because the user must be competent on various computer applications and willing to spend some extra time learning! I have used many authoring tools, but this one has made me slow down and rethink some of the methods I use for development. It is not easy, but when you learn to set it up correctly, the functionality is amazing! I'm referring mostly to the responsive projects that are scalable for desktop, tablet, and mobile devices. This is a wonderful feature, but takes quite a bit of time to learn.

The biggest consideration I have found is the amount of time I have had to spend learning the program. Once understood, I have been able to make progress, but this is not a two or three week project...give yourself more time.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Microsoft PowerPoint und Articulate 360

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Adobe Captivate

Adobe Captivate interfaced well with our other marketing programs that we currently use and we wanted seamless uploading to our LMS.
Carl
  • Branche: Computer-Software

Bewertet am 14.6.2020

Creating "how to videos" for enterprise learning

This is a very functional application for making videos. I prefer it versus tools like Camtasia when making instructional videos.

Easy to segment video into pieces. Imagine using Power Point slides but each slide contains video/sound. Much easier to manage than other tools that record straight through. You can record each segment, apply graphic elements as desired. It integrated easily with other Adobe audio products for enhanced audio editing. Captivate does include limited audio editing tools, just enough to be handy.

I found the application would crash every now and then. Nothing I could not work around, but strange to have to experience that in today's world.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Camtasia

Warum Adobe Captivate gewählt wurde

As mentioned, Adobe Captivate allows you to segment your video into slides which makes it much easier to manage the creation and edits of the video.

Zuvor genutzte Software

Camtasia

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Adobe Captivate

Easier to manage long videos (5 minutes or more) that require inserting elements such as graphics or highlights and notes.

Die besten Alternativen zu Adobe Captivate

Souleymane
Souleymane
  • Branche: Metallabbau
  • Unternehmensgröße: 5’001–10’000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 3.9.2023

The software for content creation and training simulation.

Adobe Captivate is the software that has helped me as an assistant trainer in my training and learning activities.

One of the features that I like is the recording of demonstrations. You can record screen demonstrations to show learners how to perform certain tasks.

The feature that I like the least is the limited range of interactivity options. I feel that they could have added more functionality to provide greater diversity in interactive elements.

Mercury
Mercury
  • Branche: Hochschulbildung

Bewertet am 17.2.2019

The Most Practical LMS

More overall experience of Adobe Captivate was great considering all that it offered including the price. This is an LMS with a company that is constantly updating to meet a scalable population.

This LMS is one that you can open up and start using immediately.

I would've liked the ability of more social collaboration.

Jeffrey
  • Branche: Biotechnologie
  • Weitere für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Bewertet am 22.8.2019

Beautiful design software

For English/Art History projects in an academic setting.

I used captivate to create my projects for English class. Eventually, I was able to create a booklet with great detail inspired from some of their beautiful template designs. I think this is a great software to use for advanced graphic designers or folks who really want to include breadth instead of simplicity for their artwork.

Sometimes dragging out template sizes can be a bit annoying. Also found it hard to juggle between different layers.

Sahr
  • Branche: Computer-Software
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig
  • Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Bewertet am 7.7.2023

Sahr B Komba Graphic & Dsigned

to designed all types of work in my business

to designed more in my business for my customers

Christina
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen

Bewertet am 8.6.2023

Love it!

It fits nicely in the adobe suite. Good for eLearning.

Storyline is easier but this is less expensive

Doug
Doug
  • Branche: Telekommunikation
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 9.3.2021

Great software for making demo videos!

I was looking at other software and Adobe just checks all the boxes. Minor annoyances but a great piece of software and it just works.

I love how easy it is to capture video/audio for user demo videos. Videos are easy to export and upload to Youtube. It just works. I use Adobe Premiere Rush for the actual output videos. I haven't tried all the other features but I'm sure I'll get around to it.

Minor gripes. I wish I could save my settings so when I screw up my recording I can start over quickly. I'm always having to stop it and restart and select all the settings again.

• Branche: Grafikdesign
  • Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Bewertet am 14.5.2019

I was captivated!

I was very happy to find a Mac-based alternative to Articulate Studio and it is working very well for my needs.

I liked that this was a Mac OS product.

No way to import Keynote slides with effects and transitions.

Michelle
  • Branche: Versicherung

Bewertet am 19.5.2021

Excellent tool for measuring learners!

This is the current default learning software for our company. It allows us to deploy learning for graded content, KC questions, videos, slides with on screen text to teach a topic, etc. There is always a new trick or tool we can add to our style of learning and there are several tutorial videos to assist with new features. Also, when Flash was no longer supported in browsers, Captivate made it easy to identify parts of the module where a feature might be affected.

Enjoy the ability to easily duplicate slides, set up multiple master slides for easy formatting content, make small audio edits in a file and preview/play the on screen animations/timing. Also, so many features for reporting and advanced actions to set up specific scenarios based on the desired result.

Vectors were a nice touch to easily add to slides. However, the vector images "flash" often when published and are very difficult to locate based on their current naming convention. Also, I would like the option to easily change a slide from a Knowledge Check question to/from a Graded Quiz question.

Felix Manuel
  • Branche: Metallabbau

Bewertet am 27.3.2019

Adobe Captivate saves time and money for you and your company

Since 2012 I'm using Captivate for make all the documentation and instruction manual for many software or website I've developed or I collaborated with, saving me and the companies a lot of time and troubles. This is very recommended for freelance developers and companies as well (companies of any kind that have employees using any software).

This software save you a lot of time on making your software documentation and/or how to teach the final user to use the software or website they need to do their work. Remember, “A picture is worth a thousand words”, and I think a video is worth a thousand pictures.

This is special useful on companies that have many employees, or with employees distributed for all the country/world. Companies that needs to take working the new employees as soon as possible, with a minimum loss of time on teaching him/her the new employee on how to use the software needed for their job.

In my special case, I need to complement this software with one video-editing software, for take more advantage and do more things that final user of my software/web very appreciate. However, Captivate works just fine by itself.

• Branche: Öffentliche Sicherheit
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 27.6.2019

PDF READER FOR DUMMIES

I use this program on a regular basis in order to sign documents that need to be electronically transferred. It saves time and saves paper to where you do not have to go printing stuff off. It can be easy to use for the most part. This program is very simple and usually comes on most PC computers. I use it a lot to read PDF files as well.

This program is very easy to use and is very common so if you don't even know how to do something on it you can usually Google it and figure it out. You can use it to read over and view stuff as well - the stuff that websites put in for additional documents.

Sometimes the program will freeze up which can get really annoying and sometimes the fields that you are trying to write your documents on won't work.

Sameer
  • Branche: E-Learning

Bewertet am 20.9.2019

Best tool for simulation and VR modules

Captivate is the best for simulation as compared to any other tool in the market. It the only tool which having 360 interactive output and can implement lots of things which will be in another tool in future.

There is no match for this tool for simulation of any website of the software.
Now it's including a fluid box for responsive design and it works really well on different sized devices.
We used to develop content for pure HTML 5 output and it output file works without any flash support.

Sometimes it becomes stuck when we try to insert assets from the library even if the RAM is 8GB.
Other than that it is the best tool available in the market place.

• Branche: Telekommunikation
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1’001–5’000 Mitarbeiter
  • Weitere für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 13.4.2020

Incredible E-Learning tool!

Overall, I loved receiving the training created in Adobe Captivate. It is a great web-based training tool.

I have received training that has been created with Adobe Captivate and I can say it was great. It helped us stay focused and engaged with the whole learning experience. I couldn't believe this training was created locally and it was so successful that the training was launched globally.

After received training, I requested to receive training for the creation of training material for my team. This is not your average tool, you need a lot of time to learn how to create engaging interactions. I wish there was an easier version for faster creation of the material.

• Branche: Bankwesen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 5.12.2019

ELearning Design at it’s best!

Adobe Captivate has the power to help you create riveting eLearning experiences. It’s not as expensive as the competition, so you also get more bang for your buck.

This software can do just about anything that you would like for your eLearning courses. It’s easy to create interactive software demos, video role-plays, and detailed quizzes. If you have Adobe Captivate Prime, you can upload directly into the LMS. But even if you use another LMS, it’s easy to create a SCORM file and import it in.

It’s not the most intuitive product. You can do just about anything you would imagine, but it will take some experimentation. However, if you stick with it (or look up a few how-to’s on YoutTube) you’ll be all set!

• Branche: Fluggesellschaften/Luftfahrt

Bewertet am 23.1.2019

Adobe

Overall, a good experience

I like how many things you can do with it. You can literally edit any document any way you want.

The only problem I've had with Adobe is that sometimes documents freeze every once in a while.

Michelle
  • Branche: Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen

Bewertet am 31.3.2019

Perfect for any size business

Used over and over again, never had any issues

Works with all programs I have used and perfect for any size business

The cost gets a little pricey when you have a fairly large company

• Branche: Einzelhandel

Bewertet am 22.10.2021

not a great authoring tool

it's adobe, so that's about the real pro it has going for it.

besides being adobe in name, it mirrors no other adobe product on the UI side. it also isn't as intuitive as other authoring products and also doesnt really work with AICC compliant content

Rebecca
Rebecca
  • Branche: Personalwesen
  • Weitere für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 26.3.2019

Huge learning curve, but lots of functionality

It really was not a business option for us since we needed interactive e-learning right away, and the learning curve prevented us from being able to use this software. I have not tried Adobe Captivate Prime but I am curious to know if they have fixed this problem with that software!

This tool does a LOT of things related to learning - it can produce interactivity, animation, skip logic, videos, and SCORM/TinCan integration. You can create a lot of wonderful things in this software and implement it across your organization and track user learning in-depth.

It is a bear to learn. With Storyline, you can pick it up in minutes and create something that looks good and achieves a goal right away. With Captivate, you need to break out the training videos, start small, and prepare to move slowly through the process of learning this software.

Eric
  • Branche: Versicherung

Bewertet am 26.4.2019

Easy to use!

I liked the fact it was easy to use. If i had any problems i could find a video to show me how to do it.

There are some features that did not work the way you would like.

Dorothy
  • Branche: Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1’001–5’000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 3.3.2023

Great product

Great product for our needs

Easy to navigate for knowledgeable user - Avatar type in or speech and speech to text - Software simulations

Tricky settings - Freezing file, long to proceed (Scrom) responsive on design - Text to speech quality

Niel
  • Branche: Gastgewerbe

Bewertet am 2.4.2020

Great addition to Articulate

I learned Flash while it was still relevant. It helped me understand the layering of the Adobe Product and it's use. It is a great tool to show new users how to use a software and then quiz the participant of he/she is paying attention by asking to replicate the shown process.

It can be a bit glitchy in the LMS and may allow a user to click past the quiz depending on the authoring software. I had to upload to the LMS in a staging environment and test before deploying the WBT live to users. This took time.

Melisa
  • Branche: E-Learning
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 27.9.2022

Personalized Training and Education

We are customizing our training so we are using only our own courseware compared to contracting it out to another entity.

I love the ease of quickly creating quizes, tutorial videos and presentations.

There is a little bit of curve to learn how to create and manage the interactions but Adobe provides free tutorials and examples to help guide you through.

Surinder
  • Branche: Personalwesen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 25.11.2019

Adobe Captivate

Overall it is good product. Haven't had a chance to use it for other online learning expect CF Specialist program.

Signed up for the 'Adobe ColdFusion CF Specialist Certificate' program and had the chance to use Adobe Captivate as the learning content setup by Adobe.

The links sent by Adobe to login into Adobe Captivate worked in one Browser and not in other. Sometimes, even after login, it just keeps spinning without no reason

203 Bewertungen