Tovuti Erfahrungen

Gesamtbewertung
Bewertungen
Mehr Erfahren

Über Tovuti

Tovuti ist eine cloudbasierte All-in-one-Lösung, die das Potenzial von Unternehmen durch die Erstellung, Bereitstellung und Verfolgung von Onlineschulungen aktivieren soll. Die End-to-End-Lösung bietet Nutzern alles, was sie zum...

4.7
4.7

Nutzerbewertungen zu Tovuti durchsuchen

96 von 96 Bewertungen
Kilian
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Bewertet am 16.8.2023

Tovuti Bewertung

Ich konnte wesentlich besser lernen

Sehr gut fand ich den Kundensuport der wirklich immer antwortete wenn ich etwas gebraucht habe. Zusätzlich hat die App eine sehr gutes Preis Leistungs Verhältnis .

Sehr gut nur die Benutzeroberfläche ist ein bisschen unübersichtlich.

Antwort von Tovuti

Thank you for your positive feedback! We're thrilled to hear that you're enjoying Tovuti's features and finding them valuable for your needs. We appreciate your support!

Beantwortet am 20.2.2024
Idaly
Idaly
  • Branche: Halbleiter
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10’000+ Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Bewertet am 22.2.2023

An LMS tool with great positive aspects.

With Tovuti we are in constant development, thanks to the functionalities that allow us to keep learning active with great ease, we can hold webinars, add learning content that is really necessary for the work group to learn constantly, it was implemented in most departments and with the different functions of Tovuti it is verified that the learning is carried out correctly.

I really like Tovuti because it has a friendly interface, it has clear features and bright colors that are pleasing to our eyes, it is very intuitive for staff training, it is customizable, it is a software that allows all employees to constantly learn. It is low cost and highly scalable, it is easy to import content, it is fast and with interactive capabilities.

It is a software that is well designed, it has all the functions for digital learning that is needed in our facilities, we have not had any type of problem since we acquired it.

Antwort von Tovuti

We're delighted to hear that Tovuti is helping your organization. Your satisfaction is our top priority, and we're committed to delivering an exceptional experience. Thank you for your kind words!

Beantwortet am 20.2.2024
Leah

Bewertet am 10.6.2020

Creating Meaningful Virtual Learning Experiences

As an educational organization designing for teachers and adult users, Tovuti has the creative ability to push the cutting edge of distance learning allowing us to lead as innovators.

I LOVE the interactive activities that can be utilized to deepen and reinforce learning in the courses. The willingness of the company to act on and live their organizational mmission and vision is refreshing. It also means they are willing to help us grow that cutting edge, listening to ur needs and considering what they can do to push the envelope with us.

It is a little less than user intuitive as a creator of content. There are certain features that require deeper understanding to be able to use well. The support videos aren't always as up to date as needed to allow administrators to feel as confident in these gray areas.

Blackboard Collaborate und Blackboard Learn

Warum Tovuti gewählt wurde

We needed a vibrant, interactive platform that could allow us to create virtual learning aligned with the expectations of quality learning and good stick.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Tovuti

Tovuti offered a virtual classroom, the interactive content, and did not impede on our intellectual property rights.

Antwort von Tovuti

Here at Tovuti, our culture values and seeks full and honest feedback. In fact we reward it! We love your honesty and courage to share your experience. Would you provide us the opportunity to meet with you for a brief call to discuss your review? If so, please click the link to schedule a time for us to meet.
Schedule A Call To Discuss Your Feedback... https://meetings.hubspot.com/michael865/tovuti-online-review-feedback

Die besten Alternativen zu Tovuti

Chandler
  • Branche: Rundfunk
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 23.9.2020

Not user friendly

Not very good. It’s a confusing and disorganized platform that seems like it was created 10 years ago. There are a lot more modern and user friendly platforms I would probably use next time.

I liked that editing the site pages was straight forward and you can edit the pages how they would look updated on the site.

The blog section of the platform. I liked nothing about it. It was hard to use and didn’t look good.

Mikaela
  • Branche: Geschäftsbedarf & -einrichtung

Bewertet am 10.3.2020

New to Tovuti!

Currently, we are almost done implementing Tovuti and then we will launch it company wide to provide more e-learning opportunities to employees. It will also house our Onboarding training, compliance, safety, etc. Eventually, we are hoping to launch another portal that is customer facing to do product training for customers, product reps, etc.! Tovuti having the capability to do that was another motivating reason to selecting them. Overall, we really like Tovuti and are pleased with our choice!

When selecting an LMS, our team had several criteria: company viability, pre-built content options, content customization, user experience, reporting/metrics, system administration, customer service, and cost. In almost every category, Tovuti ended up beating out several other well known competitors.

Tovuti was able to give a great and well priced option for buying pre-built content, while also having flexibility to allow our company to upload our own custom content, and then build learning paths, add in interactive quizzes, surveys, checklists, etc. From the learner side of the portal, it looks clean, friendly, and is easy to navigate around for a new user. I also appreciated that it is easy to build custom reports, and there are also visually friendly dashboards for a quick pulse on different data. Also, customer service and price was head and shoulders above the competition. The people at Tovuti are friendly and easy to connect with, and they answer questions very promptly! All without having to go through a generic email address you aren't sure anyone is reading or listen to a phone tree until you finally get a live person. Their pricing is also very reasonable and straight-forward. No last minute or surprise "fees".

The hardest part is learning and building the software from the admin side. It's like drinking from a firehose in the beginning. You just have to commit to spending a lot of time playing around in the system, trying things, breaking things, and after a few weeks you get to a point where you mostly know where you're going in there. Tovuti is great about answering questions, taking feedback, and fixing what you break during this stage. However, I do wish they would have provided written onboarding steps to provide more focus and direction during those first few weeks.

Brightspace, Cornerstone LMS, Docebo und Litmos

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Tovuti

Tovuti came in as the best or extremely comparable to all the other vendors in the categories we were considering. What put Tovuti over the top for us was the excellent customer service and more competitive pricing.

Michelle
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Bewertet am 11.9.2020

I️ am new to Tovuti - Still Learning but LOVING!

It has been great, I️ was an ignorant consumer, didn't know what I️ didn't know and they took the time to educate me and answer all of my questions to support me in making the best decision in the worst of times (COVID19). Then after my initial on-boarding have consistently sustained that level of service. Thank you

4 Critical things for my Success:
1. Capability - it can honestly make almost anything I️ can think of work somehow
2. Scaleability - with that flexibility and customized branding makes it so I️ can scale it as fast as I️ can think it
3. User Friendly - I️ am a first timer when it comes to understanding LMS and the environment easy to learn even though there are a lot of options to learn if you really want to take your platform to the next level
4. Fantastic Support and Help Menu - can't say enough about this as a first timer on LMS!!! Priceless

It's like having a car with so many options you never feel like you learn how to use it or there is always something else behind door number 3....that is both invigorating and somewhat stressful but certainly better than the alternative.

Demio

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Tovuti

World of differences, in spite of Demio being very nice from a branding, sales and marketing - it didn't come close at the time to support a revenue generating and scalable business objective for learning and development.
Heather
  • Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1’000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 17.3.2020

Look no longer, this is your LMS

Phenomenal - they treat you like a person, not just a number. They listen when you have a concern or need, and they are there for their customers.

The support that I receive, and continue to receive from Tovuti is above and beyond what I could have expected. I really appreciate the personalization of the software to my organizations' needs and the ease of toggles to turn on and off the desired features. Also, the entire team is open to recommendations about how to improve the system to better meet their customer's needs.

The implementation took longer than I initially expected (a few months) as we were learning new software. Now it is incredibly intuitive and I appreciate all of the training materials that are being built as we go for future customers.

LearnUpon

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Tovuti

Customer service, available features, and responsiveness of staff within our needed price point.

Dan

Bewertet am 5.5.2020

Wow! What a great experience!

My first support ticket was resolved with amazing speed and simplicity. Within a relatively short time I was provided a step by step instruction with screen shots customized to my setup that resulted in me setting the correct configuration values in just a few minutes. Awesome!

The main value of Tovuti is the "all-in-one" package as not only a Learning Management System, but also contains the student, event, course/lesson and content management components, but also has a standard payment interface and allows for multiple brands from the instance. But most importantly, they have the embedded virtual classroom, which ties the student experience into one neat and tight package.

The functionality to create kanban boards such as you would find in Miro, Quip or Trello would be helpful. This was discussed during the sales cycle and I received assurance that the product development team is looking into those features. That many of these tools, including Tovuti, are on zapier.net is something that streamlines product integrations.

TalentLMS

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Tovuti

The full feature set found within Tovuti is not available in other options.
  • Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management

Bewertet am 5.11.2020

Highly Customizable w/ Great Customer Support

Great support staff. Very friendly, helpful, timely and clear communicators. Love that we are building a learning experience that will work for our many paths.

The ability to customize the learning experience for 15+ programs within our company, with specific data collections points, being HIPPA and FERPA compliant and capabilities to build out customized reports have all been pros in using Tovuti.

There is a steep learning curve due to the customizable nature of the platform. We are still learning all of it's capabilities, and it can be overwhelming, but if you are able to devote the time, and lean on the support team, it is well worth it.

Scott
  • Branche: Computer-Software
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1’000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 11.9.2020

Tovuti Best LMS Solution Hands Down

Very professional and top tier knowledge based employees. The customer service is always there to help and guide you in the right direction.

Ease of use, pleasant user interface, Superior content, Streaming conference works smoothly, ability to upload my SCORM courses with ease. Simply a pleasure to use on a daily basis.

Nothing to comment. Very satisfied. Easy integration and ability to grow globally

• Branche: Verbraucherdienste
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 9.4.2024

Great Product.

I have tried a lot of other LMS platforms and so far this one does everything I need it to and more.

The amount of custom work you can do. I can create just about anything I need to.

Needs more log files and tracking for admin. Especially when multiple admins change content.

Beantwortet am 10.4.2024
Dale
  • Branche: Maritime Wirtschaft

Bewertet am 1.5.2020

Still Learning the Ropes

WIth Tovuti, we are able to deliver training to dealer technicians in the middle of the Corona Pandemic. This is quite a new experience for everyone; it saves on travel for the technicians and training is more immediate instead of waiting for an open seat at the factory classes. It will become the new face of our company's training.

I like the innovative interactive content that is available in Tovuti. It has allowed me to expand creativity in the lessons. Some of the interactive tools are more effective than others (at least for my industry). I like using the "Columns" content because of the great variety one can use within... like other interactive content. Not just text and images, but Hotspot IMages, quizzes, videos, "find the hotspot" images, etc.

For the most part, I find the tools intuitive. With very little help, I was able to jump in and begin creating interactive and detailed lessons that I feel students will devour.

There are so many other items on the platform that I am anxious to use: The virtual classroom is one. With the pandemic in full swing, this platform may be the new face of our training.

In user mode, I find it difficult to navigate within a lesson without using the browser back button. I cannot select a font style when entering text in the Columns mode. I have typed my text in Word and then copy & paste it into the text windows. That seems to work.

I wish there was an add-on (like Grammarly) within the text windows to correct misspellings and grammar.

sara
  • Branche: E-Learning

Bewertet am 25.3.2020

Happy Tovuti Newbie

Overall, I think the people at Tovuti really make any technical difficulties feel insignificant. They have been insanely patient and present with us through the whole onboarding process and beyond. They truly care about their customers and we haven't regretted the transition once.

We've been using Tovuti for just a few months, but the end-user experience is absolutely gorgeous and professional in its look/feel. Our clients are so happy with the platform and have enjoyed an easy, positive experience from day one. The client landing pages are highly customizable, so we're able to tailor each client's needs down to great detail.

Full disclosure: we don't have a tech team, so the learning curve has been a little steep for us with learning the backend. I'm certain someone with a strong tech/coding background would have been able to navigate the build with much more ease. That said, the admin side of things doesn't always feel as intuitive as we'd like.

Schnavia
  • Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 27.10.2020

Tovuti LMS is a GAME-CHANGER!

Tovuti LMS is a GAME-CHANGER! With absolutely no prior experience operating a LMS, in a few short weeks, I was able to create a fully branded site. Our more than 20 educational courses are now complete with learner tracking and reporting capabilities, e-learning interactive content and virtual classrooms. Tovuti LMS has definitely changed the way our organization engages our adult learners virtually.

From the sales department to onboarding, my experiences with the staff at Tovuti LMS has been OUTSTANDING. It is obvious that the staff at Tovuti care not only about their products and services...they care about their customers. What I like the most about Tovuti's products and services is that the platform is easily customizable. I do not have a background in IT or learning management systems, but no one would be able to guess that. I absolutely love exploring all of the features in Tovuti and adding them to our fully branded site. Our adult learners speak highly of the platform and how user friendly it is. We are more than pleased with Tovuti's products and services.

If I had to offer a critique of Tovuti LMS, it would simply be to add more brief video instructions on how to implement and/or add features that are more technical in nature to its customer sites. Although Tovuti currently provide customers with detailed written instructions with photos of the system features, as well as onboarding coaches and customer/technical support, video instruction is ideal for customers who may not have a background in IT or learning management systems.

Terri
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement

Bewertet am 10.3.2020

Lots of features, great support

We use Tovuti as an LMS and community platform, they are one of the few that combine these features well.

Very responsive and I like the look and feel of the product for our end users

Tovuti has worked well for us so far, I know they are constantly updating features and they have been responsive to our suggestions, the main thing they need to work on is the backend ux, too many places where it's hard up figure out what something is supposed to do

Ali
  • Branche: Gastgewerbe
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1’001–5’000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 13.11.2022

'''Tovuti LMS; the best global E-learning management system.'''

Enables us to conduct online training for our employees and is benefiting us by rapidly growing our employees skillset and cultural code of conduct. It is super easy and simple to track courses progress for all members.

It's incredibly simple to use and have the best customer service ever. The course creation process is simple and direct and still it's easy to track course progress for everyone. The calendar features allows users to easily see the forthcoming assessment and when they are due.

It's a wonderful platform and I have had a great time using it so far. I have nothing to dislike about this platform at all.

Ricardo
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste

Bewertet am 2.3.2021

Tovuti LMS Great platform

Great great platform for learning content

Great great platform with a clean dashboard for the learning management and a quick overview off all courses and events

Nothing major to point, a few small things need to be ajusted

Zoom

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Tovuti

The price the features and great support
Flora
  • Branche: Hochschulbildung

Bewertet am 13.11.2022

The Great and President Online courses tool.

It is easy for us to access the toll from anywhere with a good connection and this has greatly improved our classes

It gives the best video and audio qualities giving us the best online classes.It is easy files and notes with the tool.It generates certificates very fast after course completion.

We have had a great and very exciting experience with the tool and we can't really point out a dislike.

Mary
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Bewertet am 24.6.2019

Unique learning platform that delivers in a way no other product can offer!

Tovuti has been amazing to work with. They are consistently responsive to our needs, work with us to help us further understand how to use the learning platform, and find ways to make the learning environment more useful for our very specific needs.

This software's functionality is such that every aspect of it is user friendly, easy to modify and intuitive for the end user. The learning platform is designed so that every user's experience is one that makes the learning objectives clear and makes it easy to access all parts of the platform. Navigation is obvious and responsive to the user's needs. The platform is also easily modifiable so that the user's themes are integrated into the virtual classroom.

For the most part, this software is phenomenal and one of the best we have seen. As of today, the platform does not yet send automatic meeting notifications but we have been assured that it is in development and will be out soon.

• Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen

Bewertet am 17.3.2020

Streamlined training and messaging

The team is so helpful. They helped navigate our system and helped us walk through our process from beginning to end. We needed a training platform and structure. It was super helpful to have a team so kind and thorough.

No real cons. Our need was such that we needed to build it with them from scratch so they made a difficulty process easier. I don't know where we would be without it.

• Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste

Bewertet am 9.3.2021

Robust and complex platform, incredible customer support, so many options!

In general, very pleased with this platform and the support team!

SO many options! So many ways to accomplish what we need to get done. Very customizable. All in one, one stop shop (I dont need another rapid authoring tool for example). The customer training and support has been AMAZING and detailed and thorough and quick.

It's SO complex and so robust that there are sometimes TOO many button clicks to accomplish something, or you have to turn over far too many stones to find something. It's not always easy to do make changes, especially in batches. Just so many clicks. lol. And sometimes simple things that Im used to being able to do in other tools can not be done simply in this platform.

Rasik
  • Branche: Öl & Energie
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10’000+ Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 28.12.2021

Tovuti LMS makes Online Training very easy and in Todays Pandemic situation provides better...

Off-course no Physical presence in Today's situation is the most beneficial. Making the cost also very competitive.

It Capability to provide Online Training and ease. When we are in a Pandemic situation, it is very helpful

Physical Presence is missing, which was a must two years back

Avalon
  • Branche: E-Learning

Bewertet am 23.9.2020

Pretty good so far

The product is fairly easy and intuitive. I like that I can mostly figure out how to use it on my own but when/if I do have questions, a Tovuti representative is easy to reach and helpful with any problems I have. Tovuti is the easiest product my company has found for what we need.

The product still seems to be working on some features that are very specific to our needs, webinars for continuing education. When we speak to them about these features however, they are already very much on their radar and they are either working on building them into the software or are willing to.

Ramon
  • Branche: Verlagswesen
  • Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Bewertet am 8.10.2020

Tovuti is one of the best LMS solutions

My overall experience with Tovuti was great. The software along with the support was outstanding.

I love the interactive content features on Tovuti. You can do drag and drop and image hotspots. You can also create interactive videos. There are so many pieces of interactive content you can create. Your education efforts will not be boring at all. It also has a well-designed interface.

The least thing I liked about Tovuti was learning how to upload content and do plain text content blocks. Other than this it was fairly user friendly.

Aaron
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung
  • Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Bewertet am 2.6.2020

Great elearning software!

Love it!

Has tons of useful resources and the platform is easy to use with a clean interface that works well.

The price is quite expensive for what is offered.

96 Bewertungen