EngageBay CRM Erfahrungen

Gesamtbewertung
Bewertungen
Mehr Erfahren

Über EngageBay CRM

EngageBay ist eine integrierte Marketing-, Vertriebs-, Support- und CRM-Lösung, die kleinen und mittleren Unternehmen dabei helfen soll, Website-Besuchende zu akquirieren, zu binden und in Kunden zu konvertieren. Die cloudbasierte...

4.8

Nutzerbewertungen zu EngageBay CRM durchsuchen

780 von 780 Bewertungen
Bernd
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 5.2.2024

Besser als die anderen CRM Systeme die ich kenne

Die All-in-one Lösung kann alles, ist sehr leicht zu bedienen und ist sehr Preiswert.

Leider gibt es noch keine Version auf Deutsch

Mariusz
Mariusz
  • Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management

Bewertet am 11.6.2024

Love the simplicity yet powerful.

I love the simplicity of setup and use. Previously I used Salesforce. It's very powerful tool, but was too complicated for our nonprofit organization.

The knowledge base is for me too general. Doesn't cover more sophisticated issues. You need to submit ticket to get help.

• Branche: Immobilien
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 10.5.2024

Very happy with EngageBay

Support is very good and I find them to be very responsive

Email/SMS automations work well once they are setup

I wish there was a way to score old leads based on how many emails they have opened

Die besten Alternativen zu EngageBay CRM

Blayz
  • Branche: Einzelhandel
  • Monatlich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Bewertet am 15.6.2024

My Review

that it allows you to do email marketing.

it wasnt good enough for me to use it as much.

Melissa
  • Branche: Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen

Bewertet am 9.4.2024

EngageBay makes managing a CRM Easy

Great group to work with. Very nice people who are fully engaged in the improvement of their product. They have built an outstanding competitive CRM and so far I have enjoyed using EngageBay and interacting with the staff.

Ease of use. Support always available to assist with questions, etc.

I'd like to see more email templates that are normally available on other CRMS. Creating email templates from scratch can be time consuming.

Oladimeji
  • Branche: Professionelles Training & Coaching

Bewertet am 5.5.2024

Best Email Marketing Service I’ve Used So Far

Everything really. The interface, ease of use and the flexibility

View in browser button impossible to remove

AEROLL
  • Branche: Software für die Automobilindustrie

Bewertet am 21.6.2024

Engagebay's Support Chat: Reliable and Efficient

Despite this, I highly recommend Engagebay's support chat for anyone looking for reliable and efficient customer service. Their dedication to helping users navigate the platform more than makes up for its current limitations.

I've been using Engagebay for our email automation since last year, and their support chat has been incredibly helpful throughout. Every time I've had an issue or needed assistance, the support team responded promptly and provided clear, effective solutions. They have been a great help in ensuring our campaigns run smoothly, and their professionalism and expertise are truly commendable. I highly recommend Engagebay's support chat for anyone looking for reliable and efficient customer service.

However, one area where Engagebay could improve is in its automation capabilities. While it covers most basic requirements effectively, there are limitations when it comes to more advanced automation needs. Some specific automation features and customization options are either missing or not as robust as we would like.

Bhupender

Bewertet am 7.5.2024

Enagagbay good tool

The intuitive interface makes navigation a breeze. EngageBay's CRM is robust yet easy to use. I appreciate how it streamlines my workflow. Overall, it's a powerful tool for boosting productivity.

"The mobile app could use some improvement. Occasionally, I encounter minor bugs. Customization options are somewhat limited. Integration with certain platforms can be smoother.

Suma

Bewertet am 6.6.2024

Wonderful with an Excellent Support Team

EngageBay is a Value for Money tool which offers many capabilities. It is definitely worth checking out for Small / Medium organizations.

We wanted to use EngageBay CRM for many functions one amongst which is the email marketing.
Being first time users, we encountered some hiccups. But, the Chat Support Team was available 24*7 and helped us a great deal in overcoming the issues.
Shout out to [sensitive content hidden]! Thank you for the great help

I dont have any major complaints about the tool

Paris
  • Branche: Telekommunikation

Bewertet am 13.5.2024

EngageBay CRM Review

Overall experiecne has been positive, product is good and team are very helpful. I hope they continue to invest in improving the product.

Cost
Support from the EngageBay team
Ease of use

The UI is still a little bit more clunky than some of its more expensive comeptitors but this is reflected in the price.

Verifizierter Rezensent
  • Branche: Software für die Automobilindustrie
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Bewertet am 12.6.2024

Efficient and Straight Forward CRM

Efficient and Straight Forward CRM. Unlike other CRM, it is easy to use but once you get to the automation part, it gets a little not too friendly.

I really can't think of any right now. It needs more visibility so more people will use and buy this!

Sian
  • Branche: Onlinemedien

Bewertet am 8.10.2020

Sophisticated Software

We run a number of businesses and use Engagebay for some of our clients. If you need to sort contacts, pick them out based on certain factors and send individual or broadcast emails and/or put them through a pipeline, this is for you. You know you need Engagebay when you're trying to organise your contacts by tags and have so many you're going mad.

How you can really drill down into sorting contacts. It's almost like have a spreadsheet to organise different contacts. We use it for sending individual booking emails alongside broadcast emails. We searched for ages for software that could combine a sophisticated CRM/contact management system alongside email and newsletters - this is the best on the market. The other thing we love is the customer response - there's a chat service and usually someone is on there within minutes of a request and they stick with you until it's fixed. Best on the market - and certainly at this price.

The training manuals could be improved - that said, they are always happy and prompt to help - but some of my queries could are general and could have been covered in a manual/video.

Lack of features

Brevo

Gründe für den Wechsel zu EngageBay CRM

Features mainly and then support - they answered questions promptly. I also tried other products before I arrived at Engagebay but although they initially said they could do what I needed, after weeks of frustrating try outs - they didn't - and the support hadn't really listened to what I'd said I needed - Engagebay listened to what I actually needed before I got started and it did what they said.

Antwort von EngageBay

Thanks for the review Sian.

Beantwortet am 16.10.2020

Bewertet am 1.6.2023

The BEST All-In-One CRM Sales + Marketing for the value

The Team is fantastic to work with. it's very easy to set up an on-boarding call to dive into a specific automation and get on-on-one help and the support for quick questions is great too. There is always someone there at a moment's notice to talk to.

It has an excellent interface, easy to use and the support is fantastic. I've had Hubspot for almost a year, and it's nice, but it's super expensive. It was $750 per month; then if i wanted to add workflows it was yet another monthly add-on fee.So after almost a year of that, I decided to start looking for an alternative that had a similar sales/marketing function without the crazy price tag. I looked at practically every option out there and started free trials but didn’t like the layout, functionality, features, and cost.Until…. I discovered Engagebay. I had everything I needed on the marketing side with forms, automation, email marketing, text messaging, tagging, and all the sales stuff I needed to close the job, like one-to-one emails, appointments, and workflows. Plus it has a great user interface, and it’s very intuitive to work with.I checked all the boxes, plus the value was incredible! I could purchase 2 years for the price I was getting for just a couple of months with Hubspot. So I got all the features I needed and a great user interface at a fraction of the cost.However, I understand CRMs & automation but I’m not a marketing expert. So having some level of support and onboarding was really important to me. Virtually ever option out there, including HubSpot has you either go through endless documentation, or you have to wait and chat with some for onboarding or questions.With Engagebay, they literally walked me through everything on a series of one-to-o

I think there could be some improvements to the UI and design options for the appointment setting. I've been using Calendly, and it's tough to transition from Calendly to anythigng else because it's so perfect, easy, and flexible. My main recommendation is model the calendar off the design, function and ease of use of Calendly and the appointment part would be excellent.

Pipedrive , monday.com und Keap

Warum EngageBay CRM gewählt wurde

Hubspot was just way too expensive month after month

Gründe für den Wechsel zu EngageBay CRM

It was easy to use, had a good interface, had the major things I needed in automation and sales, and the service was really great.

Bewertet am 1.2.2023

Happy Engage Bay User

Overall it's been great. Just a little bit of a hard start, but as I said, support had been excellent.

- Tons of features and functionality- Love the all-in-one nature of the program (CRM, Email Mktg, Calendar Scheduling, Live Chat, and more)- Excellent customer service. Very responsive whenever we need help. That's a huge benefit!- Very up-to-date interface- Continual improvement of product- Willingness to fix things and take feature suggestions seriously

There is a learning curve and some of the features were hard for us to figure out at first. We have to make use of their support team more than we would have liked due to difficulty figuring things out and/or inability to find the appropriate support documentation. However, I believe that has improved.

Antonio
Antonio
  • Branche: Computer-Software

Bewertet am 7.4.2023

Perfect for small businesses

Pretty satisfied. Good solution at this price (free :-) (I use only the help desk module for now).

It's very modular. You can use just the required feature without paying for extra modules. This means that it can be adapted to any business. For example, in my business, I only need the help desk feature for now, which is free, by the way! It's nice to know that I can add the marketing module if one day I decide to do some email marketing automation.

I have no complains so far, and I have been using it for 2 years.

Roy
Roy

Bewertet am 18.7.2023

Ever evolving EngageBay CRM

I know how to use my system so it is awesome. Engagebay is a sophisticated tool. If you don't know how to use it then it will be less helpful. It is like owning a Jet fighter but you do not know how to be a pilot. I know how to pilot it that is why I can direct it to success.

It has a lot of features that can be used and each time I check it it's becoming better. 5 years ago when I saw it it has a lot of potential. Now I know it will be growing further

Up until now, it does not have a sufficient knowledge base to back up its extensive features. Though it's easy to use. but having a guide will still be helpful

Dynamics 365 , Salesforce Sales Cloud und HubSpot CRM

Gründe für den Wechsel zu EngageBay CRM

all other choices cost a ton of money. this is the only one with very extensive feature that is easy on the pocket
Alexander

Bewertet am 16.2.2023

Love This Software

Very easy and positive, support is very quick and helpful

It has the best value for money. I use all features I need and still pay a relatively low free for that. I was actually searching for such CRM and after trying may CRM's Engage bay has all I need.

That I can't integrate messagner chats and have communication inside of the CRM

AMO

Warum EngageBay CRM gewählt wurde

Engagebay is more chapter wit hall the features

Malia
  • Branche: Immobilien

Bewertet am 22.6.2023

Great Bang for Buck

EngageBay has been very helpful in managing our growing volume.

EngageBay has a number of features that can be easily deployed once you're past the initial learning curve (like all software).

Some features are clunky but the team is always willing to hear feedback. They've implemented several features/upgrades/changes/updates based on chat conversations with them.

SugarCRM und Salesforce Platform

Gründe für den Wechsel zu EngageBay CRM

Easy to deploy, no long-term commitments, no 3rd-party consulting companies required, integrates with popular telephony providers.
Matthew
  • Branche: Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen

Bewertet am 20.10.2020

8 Month use Review

Software is overall nice some features are missing and some on the current ones are limited but overall its very easy to use and hope to see where the software goes to into the future

The software is nice to use some features are pretty self-explanatory, but there are some features that are missing maybe adding like a module based system where you are able to create and customize modules to your liking, which our previous CRM system was able to do wish there was a function like so.

Some features are missing, or are under development but the current ones available are fine for now but as the industry grows your CRM should be able to adapt otherwise it's not good

Antwort von EngageBay

Thanks for the review Matthew. We look forward to receiving all the customer feedback and making EngageBay the best marketing and sales software for growing companies.

Beantwortet am 21.10.2020
Ricardo
  • Branche: Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung

Bewertet am 22.8.2023

EngageBay CRM, a useful tool for your business

In our case, we use the CRM module for sales and deals management . We use it dayly , is our tool for deals register , sales, win/loss oportunities, contact data, etc.. EngageBay platform provides a glance of our business development and help us to categorize our company priorities, track our goals, tasks, etc. I strongly recommend it for small business .

I like the easy use of the platform, the fast response. For example in the deals view you can add your customers´s logo, and other fields that you consider neccessary. This is very useful in order to have a quick view of your business . You can also generate csv reports from each account. The online support is polite, fast and efficient.

I would like more configurable options for sales reports and user experience interface. For example, change background colors, insert your company logo, reports from different fields. (For example customer hit rate report,etc)

monday.com

For pricing policies.

monday CRM

Gründe für den Wechsel zu EngageBay CRM

For low costs and price policies.
Randy
  • Branche: Bau

Bewertet am 9.1.2024

Engage Bay CRM is a tool worth considering

Overall it is a great product. I would definitely recommend it.

It does everything i need in a CRM and sales tool. it has definitely helped me become more efficient. Best thing about Engage Bay is their support. Chat support is live and picks up almost immediately. they always resolve the issue, you are never rushed. they will even give you a call if text is getting tedious. It seems nowadays everyone's support is non existent so their outstanding support makes it stand out

its a little difficult setting up /navigating at times, however if you reach out to support, they will get you going in the right direction. once it learn it its simple. and the interface can be a little slow at times, however has never been a real issue.

Erlan

Bewertet am 6.7.2022

Engagebay is awesome

I think engagebay was best all in one marketing tools with friendly budget

EngageBay help me doing all-in-one marketing, sales, and support CRM in one software.

I love The UI and UX its simple but powerfull and eazy to use

its prepect, but has a lower limit in workflow automation

HubSpot Marketing Hub

Warum EngageBay CRM gewählt wurde

Price costly for small business

HubSpot Marketing Hub

Gründe für den Wechsel zu EngageBay CRM

price is friendly with small business
Shannon

Bewertet am 10.8.2022

The Best All-in-One Budget Friendly CRM Out There!

Overall, the tool has served our needs. Anytime I need to get help with something I don't understand or feel isn't working properly I can almost always get customer service help immediately through chat. They are always helpful and polite.

After having used several other CRM tools (Infusionsoft, HubSpot, and Insightly) investing in EngageBay was a no brainer to me. Why? It offers all of the "things" that most businesses need such as a robust CRM, Sales Pipeline, Email Automation, Calendar Tool, Email Marketing and MORE. I was paying so much more for all of these features with the other companies and wasn't using everything. It was a massive investment that just did not make sense. EngageBay makes sense.

There are a couple things that I enjoyed having access to in Hubspot that EngageBay does not do well, yet. Having the ability to customize my proposals would be a game changer. Currently, it's very limited in how you can pull this off in the proposals feature. I would also appreciate a more customizable calendar feature.

Onur Kutlu
  • Branche: Import und Export

Bewertet am 23.3.2023

Very intuitive, complete email marketing tool with a perfect support

So far so good. It's value for money. Very intuitive, complete tool with perfect support.

We use EngageBay for Email Marketing only. For the last 3 years, we have been using Mailchimp and Mailerlite. And we run very extensive, very well-segmented email campaigns. EngageBay is a very easy-to-use tool. Very intuitive. It has all the features you can expect from an email marketing tool. And they have the BEST EVER support I have seen. Super fast, always available.

There are some basic functions missing, like searching and filtering campaigns. But once we share these requests, the team puts those requests into their product roadmap.

Zoho Campaigns , Brevo und SendGrid

MailerLite und Mailchimp

Gründe für den Wechsel zu EngageBay CRM

Better features and better price
Preston

Bewertet am 14.6.2023

Good product, Fantastic Support

We started with marketing automation and adopted CRM over time.

Robust feature set. Fair pricing. No artificial limit of custom fields. Zapier integration

Happy so far. The setup is intuitive and similar to other CRM-like tools we've used.

Warum EngageBay CRM gewählt wurde

The need to customize, cost-to-value
780 Bewertungen