Über Paysafe

Paysafe is a cloud-based solution designed to help businesses of all sizes streamline the entire payment lifecycle, from accepting cross-border remittance to handling billing and invoicing operations. It enables eCommerce and...

1,5

• Branche: Internet
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Bewertet am 15.1.2019

Paysafe review

I use Paysafe wallets to access funds from my forex trading brokers. I also use it to accept payment from some international clients.

Account opening is easy and its easy to make payments online. Funds are transfered instantly. The phone apps also makes it convinient to use Paysafe wallets.

Paysafe wallets (Netteler and Skrill) are not accepted by big retailers like Amazon and Ali Baba. Also, Skrill charges are too high. Verification of Skrill and Neteller can also be a challenge and the accounts can be disabled any time.

The Skrill and Neteller MasterCards are not available to account holders in other countries.

Martin B.
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 2.4.2020

Used for Yeat

Its tough to say Pros, however we used them for years because we didnt want to take the time to switch to a company that cared

We used Paysafe for years. As you have read, they have the WORST customer service. No one ever answers the phone and are only available by email, not answering for days. At one point they stopped depositing ACH for 3 months with NO NOTICE just because the depositing account had not been changed or updated in so long. Why would it change? Its amazing when you really dig into your bill how they deceive you vs what they say they charge and what you pay when you add all 30 plus fees.

Kim H.
  • Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter
  • Weitere für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 24.4.2021

There is a lot of room for improvement

The uncertainty over financial transactions causes me great anxiety ,which is why I ultimately stopped using any of Paysafe's wallets .

Helps me you send money everything . You can add multiple cards or accounts to your wallet .The level of security is more than satisfactory .

The fees add up quickly and are too much . The initial setup takes too long . Most of the procedures are not explained well .

Fred S.
  • Branche: Bau
  • Weitere für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Bewertet am 23.4.2021

Hidden Fees

The begging and setting up my account was stressful and confusing. Communication was horrible and it delayed a project.

None. I was hoping to use their product in the field and continence. They inflated the fees and it costed us hundreds of dollars.

Their service did not work well and was complicated. There were hidden fees and the ballooned the costs. Then it was difficult to cancel are account. I wood never recommend these thieves.

Reuven D.
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness

Bewertet am 11.1.2020

Don't get even close to these guys!

I signed up with PaySafe for processing our credit card sales back in March 2019. By end of May 2019 I decided to move to a different card processing provider mainly due to the high cost (processing rate + multiple flat monthly fees). I signed a termination form they sent me and asked to discontinue all services. Nevertheless, to this date (7 months later) I keep getting statements from them with the monthly fees ($77.89 per month). I called customer service ~10 times asking them to remove us from all services but it still didn't happen. I had to ask my bank to reject all payments from them which they did, but after a while they came back using a different name. Apart from being annoying and time consuming, these unpaid false statements can damage your credit score. Do everything you can to avoid these guys!!!

I could not find anything worth recommending

Expensive, poor user interface, does not provide the required functionality

Renae J.
  • Branche: Einzelhandel

Bewertet am 4.11.2019

RUN FROM PAYSAFE!

They seriously SUCK! Refer to above 1000 words. PS, After being on hold for 25+ minutes, the technical support guy never could even FIND my account by my merchant number. Finally, the receptionist was able to walk me through logging in. I wish I'd never heard of Clover because that led me to Paysafe.

NOT A SINGLE THING GOOD ABOUT PAYSAFE! NOTHING redeemable about Paysafe!

First of all, you sign up with Clover, only find out you've been passed around like a hot potato to six different companies. All charging you more than their competitors. You finally get a flippin' statement, and if you have a question or concern, GOOD FRIGGIN' LUCK getting someone to help you! Repeated calls and lies and high turnover of staff will have you hanging for over a month just trying to get a legit answer. I haven't even been able to get into my dashboard to see my statements. Main reason I can't get an answer from these people is because they can't keep someone in the office long enough to remember what they were supposed to be doing for you! Unanswered emails and voice mail boxes full. On the phone right now with them on hold being passed around because they can't even find my company with the merchant number! There is NOTHING I would like to stay with Paysafe for. I'd pay the extra $100 they promised to save me on better customer service elsewere. IT'S NOT WORTH IT!

Verifizierter Rezensent
  • Weitere für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 11.9.2018

Paysafe Scam

These cards are bought anonymously at corner stores, petrol stations and supermarkets. They are most commonly used at places PayPal refuse to engage i.e. casinos and sex websites.

Paypal collect data on their customers and identify regular users who are likely to be vulnerable due to their addiction. Then they wait until they have around $40 left on their card and block the card using the excuse "for security reasons". They demand a picture of the customers ID with the Paysafe card. This is enough to put off anyone who wishes to remain anonymous. Then the picture won't fit the company's criteria so more pictures are required - none of these meet the criteria either. They use stock emails so there is never any actual customer service. Then they stop replying. They know the personality time of these users means the customer is likely to just give up. Their addiction means they buy another paysafe card. They won't be targeted again for a while. When they are the customer just accepts it.

Richard W.
  • Branche: Immobilien
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Bewertet am 23.3.2021

Avoid Paysafe

The hidden fees and increasing fees were a major problem. It seemed both deceptive and dishonest.

Processing charges online was not too hard.

I was being charged a lot per month and then the fees increased to $120 per month when I was hardly using it. When I went to cancel they charged me $495 with no warning.

Benjamin A.

Bewertet am 9.12.2016

Easy and Secure Pay

Helped our business with taking more secured payments. Easy to use to! I was very impressed. I would recommend. This software to other small business owners.

Alexandra C.

Bewertet am 21.3.2018

Great payment processor

Very good user interface that allows to get any data you may potentially need, includes reports, great chargebacks management feature, etc. Tickets submission is easy and customer service responds to tickets promptly.

No cons. So far this software did not give us any troubles, which is exactly what we were looking for.

Andy K.
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Weitere für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Bewertet am 14.2.2020

PaySafe Skrill Wallet

Paysafe Skrill wallet is easy to signup and zero fee when transferring money to bank account abroad. It's easy for me to withdraw funds from my Paysafe Skrill wallet to my MTN mobile money wallet.

Online support is not impressive but there's room for improvement !

Carlos R.
  • Branche: Bau
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 7.8.2018

Owner at Kg marine

No benefits at all ....this company it’s the most unprofessional company to work with I don’t recommend for anyone to use them they over promise and so under delivered over charge my Customers and us

Didn’t like all the lies and misrepresentation they perform in my business

I don’t like anything about this company

Oriana G.
  • Branche: Maschinerie
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 7.8.2018

Horrible! Do not Sign Up with them!

I have yet to have a worse experience to this day! This company sells you on supposedly saving money but in reality, it does not do such a thing. They charge a customer a fee and another extra merchant fee. These people are crooks!
Oh, and don't try to cancel because they sell you on a month-to-month, only to charge you a cancellation fee as well as your monthly fee for EVERY SINGLE MONTH left on your contract. A contract that of course, they summarize for you so as to not actually let you read what is in it.

Nothing! Software is expensive, slow, and outdated.

Nothing is easy, convenient or good about this software. Wifi connection is terrible and I could nevertake payments when I needed to.

Shmily D.
  • Branche: Kunst & Handwerk
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 7.1.2019

BE AWARE!!!

They are charging money for NOTHING!!!

Nothing to like in oaysafe, Stay Away!!!

system is very not convinent, also they have thousends charges and fees

Paul L.
  • Branche: Sportartikel
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Bewertet am 11.3.2021

It'll Cost You

Nothing good about this service, don't touch with a ten foot pole, or they may charge you a fee for it.

This company is worse than a timeshare company. Told them what I needed and they sold me a bill of goods, hammering me with fees for a service I barely used. If you want your blood to boil, by all means sign up.

16 Bewertungen