vcita Erfahrungen

Gesamtbewertung
Bewertungen
Mehr Erfahren

Über vcita

vCita LiveSite ist eine CRM-Lösung für kleine Unternehmen, die Interaktionsverfolgung, Lead-Routing, Lead-Management und mobiles CRM innerhalb einer Suite bietet. vCita LiveSite kombiniert verschiedene Kundenkommunikatio...

Nutzerbewertungen zu vcita durchsuchen

254 von 254 Bewertungen
Gabrielle
Gabrielle
  • Branche: Programmentwicklung

Bewertet am 9.12.2015

Great service, hugely helpful for coaching and case management

I have been doing life coaching and small business consulting and am about to start doing mental health case management. I just got my LLC and am doing everything by myself. It's a lot of work, but companies like vCita, that do a few things really well, have been making it possible for me to put my business together. I have been extremely concerned for the confidentiality of my client information (who wants to be hacked, really?), but I have also needed to make sure I can get paid beforehand or store a credit card. vCita is HIPAA compliant, whichi s a huge relief, although I found out HIPAA compliance is only relevent if you deal with insurance companies, which I don't.

Through emails over two weeks, Kylee K. has patiently answered all of my questions. With every answer, she has shown me how much vCita can actually do, how flexible it is, and how customizable it is. I am going to be advertising and launching in the next few weeks and I am confident that if I have problems, they shouldn't be with vCita.

Easy to use, great customer support, and the articles for explaining things actually explain them, so you don't have to google it even after getting an answer.

The things I asked about that they didn't have, Kylee gave me the link to a features suggestion forum for users and encouraged me to list the features there. She also invited me to beta test for an AWeber integration, so I would assume that asking about your email marketing provider would be a good way to let their development team know which ones to make API's for first.

The only email marketing integration is Mailchimp and I have AWeber. This is annoying, but not a deal breaker.

There is not two factor authentication for admin and users. I don't know that two factor authentication would be useful for clients, but I would really like this for account holders and anyone who can else who would be using it on the emplyee side.

There is no way to sort clients by date since last appointment, appointment type, or anything else.

• Branche: Tierarzt

Bewertet am 13.12.2022

I needed a way for a small team to organize group classes, private appointments and lessons, communications with clients, and invoicing all in one tool. This does almost 95% of what I need, in one location.

It contains all of our client information, calendar, scheduling, document sharing, invoicing and payments all in one convenient tool.

When there are issues, they are usually epic and the support team isn't quick about fixing them (if they get fixed at all). The Marketing tool is very basic and isn't 'pretty' enough for my monthly marketing Newsletter.

Dennison
  • Branche: Fotografie

Bewertet am 20.6.2020

Sinking Ship

Having been a customer for several years, vCita offered an all-in-one solution that few others compared to at the time. However, very little has changed in the last 3 years other than some unnecessary aesthetic updates and very minor enhancements. I got on board fully aware that there were several missing features I needed which were on the top of the feature request list and I put in place workarounds to suffice until these features were going to be implemented. I'm talking about pretty fundamental things, like the ability for online payments to be accepted with sales tax automatically calculated, and add-on/bundled products/services. Instead of the development team addressing critical upgrades the community is begging for, we get branding updates, color scheme changes, and random issues where things that have always worked fine no longer work properly.
Customer service is all but useless, and I constantly get the feeling their priorities lie in marketing the outdated product they have rather than improving it.
If you try the product and feel that it accomplishes 100% of what you need it to do, go for it. But if you find that it looks great but misses the mark on a few key areas, don't jump on board hoping it will be addressed in the next decade. Keep looking. I'm done waiting.

Relatively easy to use and deploy. Client interface is mostly intuitive and easy to use.

Product development is nonexistent. Customer support is a joke. On the rare occasion there is an update, I find something on my website no longer works, instead of being improved.

Acuity Scheduling und Jobber

Die besten Alternativen zu vcita

Anisa
  • Branche: Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen

Bewertet am 2.11.2023

Convenient Time Saver!

I will be sticking with them since it has been the most effective method of automating schedule.

I love the ease of use and how I have a system that helps me stay organized with all my upcoming clients

The online calendar on the mobile device is not as easy to use compared to the desktop

Jeffrey

Bewertet am 16.3.2021

A Really Great Tool

My experience has been great. I almost feel like the vcita people are my friends even though they're in Seattle and I'm in NJ.

I love the people like [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] who understand that I am archaic and need help implementing technology. I also love that I can follow the day's activities by just flipping on my computer. Vita allows me to do virtually everything I need to do with the exception of cleaning the office.

I really do not have any complaints with the system.

Vagaro

Gründe für den Wechsel zu vcita

I felt that the vcita staff listened to me and did not try to shove a cookie cutter program down my throat.
Amy
  • Branche: Eventservice

Bewertet am 24.12.2022

Setting Up for Your Business - Not easy at all!

It has been a pretty frustrating experience trying to get this running smoothly. I have spent SEVERAL hours/days trying to figure out glitches, workarounds, etc. I don't feel it's the right product for my company. I do plan to switch to another platform that will work better for my needs. I know they have tried, but I only get short timeframes to work with them and then I have to schedule another appointment. I would have rather paid a lot more money upfront to have them work on it until it was perfect. I have now given up because I'm just tired of it.

I love the way it looks on my website. I am able to use the colors of my logo, etc. so it looks professional. I think customers like to be able to book on the spot. I think it's nice that I can approve each event. It helps me from doing back and forth phone calls. I like that it gets integrated with my gmail calendars that are shared with the employees.

It is taking FOREVER to figure out how to set things up to streamline for my personalized business needs. Not sure this is the best platform for my business. I don't like how "wordy" it is in my gmail calendar. I wish I could customize things more, like addresses for instant. It requires them to put an address in, but it is not integrated to ensure it is a true address. We have gone to the wrong location multiple times. I have multiple services w/ 2 separate trucks. I find myself having to try to do a lot of workarounds that don't go well for the customers.I wish it was easier to use with Quickbooks. You can do a one-time sync but then it only syncs if customers get sent an invoice, and only a few details get synced over to Quickbooks. My CRMs don't match.

Calendly

Warum vcita gewählt wurde

Quickbooks does not have a scheduling option.

Zuvor genutzte Software

Quickbooks Online

Gründe für den Wechsel zu vcita

I honestly don't remember because it has been so long now. I do plan on looking into them again.

Antwort von vcita

Thank you for feedback Amy! I'm glad to hear you like the website widget! Sorry to hear you are considering to switch to another platform.
We see most businesses getting their account up and running pretty fast, but the more advanced customizations can sometime take some extra time. It's definitely work investing a bit more time to get things right for your business (: Our team is happy to help!
The QuickBooks integration is pretty robust and offer a real time sync so please let us know if you need any help setting it up!

Bewertet am 15.10.2020

This application is grossly overpriced

Overall, I'm pretty luke warm regarding this application. It forces prospective users into a 12 month contract (which wasn't ideal during a pandemic). Honestly, it felt a little slimy and self serving.
Many of the features are not needed for every type of business, while the more basic features requires users to select the platinum plan which is nearly $1000 a year. Had I not been charged for a full year which is non refundable, I would have cancelled already.

What I most like is the seamless integration with Zoom. The calendar features are pretty intuitive as well.

This software is grossly overpriced and forces you into a higher tier to get basic features and a wealth of features you dont want or need.

A trial was offered which immediately rolled into an automatic, year long contract--which I found out AFTER my credit card was charged.

You cannot delete appointments made in error nor can you 'actually' delete contacts.

Nadir
Nadir
  • Branche: Hochschulbildung

Bewertet am 30.10.2017

My admin and I have several hours of additional productive time!

I save at least 1 hour every week, and my admin saves 2-3 hours every week . This means that our team gets a lot more done in a week than was possible with vCita.

+ Ease of use - this tool is very easy to use for me, and my clients love it for the easy of use.
+ HUGE Time Savings - I have spent no time scheduling meetings this year, and my admin has spent less than 30 minutes.
+ Mobile interface - including a simple app, and SMS reminders
+ Overall cost
+ Customization
+ Record-keeping - I can easily search the meeting history for any of my students

- Cost of SMS packages - I stopped sending reminders because it was not a great cost-benefit ratio.
- Lack of group-scheduling feature.

Bewertet am 1.5.2017

No-brainer for appointment based business

I provide business management consulting for optometrists. All my work is done through appointments and email. vCita flawlessly syncs my calendar and allows clients to schedule when I'm actually available. Prior to vCita, I spent way too much time suggesting times, getting voicemails, etc. Besides that, they have done a great job of allowing a feature-rich "live-site" that is easy to set up and super customizable. I think for many businesses it would suffice to be the landing page.

Very simple appointment set-ups. Before vCita there was a ton of back and other emails, or worse than that - phone calls.

The invoicing/billing system is not as robust as some other programs out there. Specifically I would like the program to send out regular monthly retainer billing.

Stephanie
Stephanie

Bewertet am 13.1.2017

My Business Runs on vCita

Scheduling interviews with businesses in different time zones used to be a nightmare before I found vCita. Now, I am confident I'll never miss a call thanks to vCita sending notifications to both parties in our respective time zones.

The vCita Team is very responsive and open to new feature requests. All it took was a suggestion of making directions to a client's location accessible through the app and they made it a one-click solution! Because the app works across different devices, I can run my business from anywhere.

I'm ready to delve into their email campaign feature and see it integrates with Constant Contact. Having more auto-responder integrations would be great.

Xavier
  • Branche: Gastgewerbe

Bewertet am 17.3.2021

ZSC

Huge asset to business, but could use improvement being mobile friendly

Keeps everything organized easily and less work.

The non mobile friendly use on websites and app.

Phoebe

Bewertet am 18.2.2022

Vcita awesomeness

Really good, they are brilliant at helping you to set up and get going, as well as allowing you to personalise your site. Vcita works really well with my website, which gives me peace of mind. I have been complimented on it several times, as well as referring a few friends of mine to vcita.

Its easy to use once you know how. I love the fact that new clients and appointments go straight to the app on my phone. I use the computer version to make any edits. Its a great way of personalising a payment website to your phone. I wish my app would keep me logged in all the time, sometimes I have to wait for an email before I realise I have a notification on the app.

-Its quite expensive, and once you have upgraded our plan, you can't go back to a simpler plan.
- If you want to add a staff member onto it its extremely expensive. I currently use it just for myself, but if I wanted to add someone , I would probably have to use a different company.
-Its also very American! which I find sometimes very difficult to deal with, acronyms and wording is sometimes confusing.
-I wish my app would keep me logged in all the time, sometimes I have to wait for an email before I realise I have a notification on the app.
-Additionally some features are over complicated for what they do, sometimes simplicity is key!! Its very easy to overcomplicate things, therefore if Vcita was a bit more minimalist it would rank even higher that I already perceive it.

Christa
  • Branche: Rechtsberatung

Bewertet am 13.12.2022

I Love Vcita for Small Business!

Excellent!

This by far is the best user-friendly platform I have seen and implemented. I have used several types of CRMs over the years, but this works by far the best for me and what I am doing. I refuse to change!

Like everything there is always room to grow or for improvement, but Vcita has so many apps and integrations it made it so simple to create and implement almost immediately, hardly much of learning curve at all! Vcita now has their own CC processing if you don't have one set up already with paypal, stripe or square. the only drawback is they don't batch right away and can take few days to see in account, but if that's no big deal, then Vcita is the way to go!

Clio
Sue
  • Branche: Grundschul- & Sekundarbildung

Bewertet am 2.4.2019

Poor Customer Service and Unreliable

Any benefits are undone by the disapearence of ALL Data and appointments.

I did like that you can put all of your comunication and documentation into the system.

Unrlieable: On 3 seperate occations, I have lost all of my appointments and payment records!
Unhelpful: Customer service is slow to repond with any response that keeps them blameless. I have never had any of my issues resolved.

Hi Sue,
We apologize if we failed to meet your expectations and will be happy to schedule a call to address any concerns to see if we can help correct your impression.
In your review, you bring up two serious concerns:
1- Essential information such as appointments and payments that was deleted
2- Poor customer service from our team
We'd like to address each of these issues separately.
1. vCita is essentially a tool for managing all your client information and communication.
Since client data is the most sensitive information businesses can collect, vCita takes the highest measures of security to safeguard that information. The only way on-record data can go missing is if the business has actively chosen to remove or delete it.
2. After reviewing your communication with our support team to see whether there was any wrongdoing on our end we found that the response time was reasonable, and our team did their best to provide you with the support you needed, when you needed it.

Beantwortet am 11.4.2019
Brice
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 16.3.2021

The perfect solution for Service Professionals and small businesses

Overall our experience with vCita has been great. They add a lot of features that are in line with the current temperature of the market and they support their releases with webinars and training calls. It is nice to have training available for new release feature especially when those items are not at a cost so it doesn't feel like a sales pitch in disguise.

vCita has a lot to offer small businesses and service providers. Great for booking, communication, and client management. Works exceptionally well in industries where email communication is not the norm. Lawn care, salons, medical offices (has levels with HIPPA compliance), Axe throwing bars (reservations and waiver completion).

This solution would be perfect for solo entrepreneurs if they could lockdown being a legitimate email enabled system. As is it does everything a small business or single consultant needs except its painful to get clients to use the client portal once they have had a single email communication with you.

Dario
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen

Bewertet am 3.10.2018

Unique Appointment Management Solution

For me, Vcita is now capturing more leads on my site because the visitors have a better interaction thanks to the widget that is constantly displayed, capturing the prospects and enticing them to contact me.

This is the best FREE Appointment Generator system you can get. It differentiates from other products by letting you set up a widget on your website that will capture the prospects and notify them to initiate a conversation with you by calling you, sending an email or leaving a note. Once the potential prospect starts any action, you can follow up on the web portal and start your lead generation/marketing campaign from there if you want. Vcita is easy to use and setup, and I would recommend any business to incorporate it on their website since it is FREE.

I didn't like the interface design of some web portal features.

• Branche: Buchhaltung

Bewertet am 26.12.2022

Good with some need improvements

Being able to communicate with client with ease. I like it and thinks it works well.

The ease of the software. The way you communicate with clients.

Would be nice to be able to create a web form with hyperlink to use on my website that integrates information to clients on portal. Compares to a Microsoft form. More control of the setup of the dashboard. Text messaging should be included and unlimited. Able to setup reoccurring payments from clients through system.

Antwort von vcita

Thank you for your feedback David! Glad to hear your client communication is working well. We are working on recurring payments and on a more advanced form builder, so we hope to meet your additional needs soon.

Amber
  • Branche: Verbraucherdienste

Bewertet am 25.3.2022

Good Place to Start for Small Business

Overall, Vcita helped us get our small business off the ground with the scheduling and billing features. It was a good place to start for our business.

Calendar synch was helpful, scheduling and billing were easy to manage.

Confusing layout, CRM features were not very robust, customer support was spotty.

Square Payments und Acuity Scheduling
Brenda
  • Branche: Alternative Medizin

Bewertet am 30.10.2017

I am not tech savvy but I can use this software and the customer service is excellent.

A complete online scheduling, email, CRM, event booking, stat tracking system. It's perfect for me.

It's easy to learn and use for both myself and my clients. I can customize the communications and the reminders are great. I also like that I can book events through the software so I don't have to use Eventbrite or any other outside program. I get paid in two days rather than wait for Eventbrite to hold my money until the event is over. I love that I can choose whether or not I require payment for my different services. There's also an email component built in so I can communicate with my clients directly. It's very complete for what I want and need.

I can't make admin changes from the phone app. I have to go into the desk/laptop version. It's not a big deal but sometimes I want to make changes to my settings when I think about them and have to wait until I can get to the full version .

• Branche: Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr

Bewertet am 20.12.2022

What can I say?

EAsy to make appointments and find clients. Easily share with our instructors

Little immediate support. Due to time difference, response comes hours later and then I try and respond to the email and it comes back that I haven't responded. Luckily I have been able to work most things our myself eventually however I am fearful of something major happening and not getting the help I need.

Antwort von vcita

Thank you for your feedback Mark! Glad to hear you found it easy to make appointments. I'm sorry to hear about your experience. Our support team is committed to providing quick service and do their best to respond fast. We are here to help if you'd like any further assistance (:

Dana

Bewertet am 22.12.2022

It couldn't be easier

Overall, I am very happy with this software program. It has continued to evolve in the most positive ways over the years.

This software is easy to use and reliable. When a glitch occurs (rarely) support is quick to help resolve the issues. Also, time zone converter is critical as I hold Zoom meetings all over the world!

I don't like that you have to pay extra for text reminders

Antwort von vcita

Thank you for your feedback Dana! We are proud to support your business

Beantwortet am 11.1.2023
Ashley
  • Branche: Buchhaltung

Tax & Accounting Professional

My overall experience has been positive and I look forward to growing with your company. Thanks for the feature this tax season!

I love using the software since it's an all in 1 tool.

I dislike the document feature because I should be able to open 1 file and continue scrolling into the next attached documents. When opening each file 1 by 1 I lose my placement and have to start all the way over while reviewing files.

Gabriella
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Bewertet am 11.10.2019

User-friendly and Convenient!

vCita lets me stay in contact with leads and older clients all in one place! I love the user-friendly interface that is also usable in the palm of my hand!

I love that there is a vCita app where I can view my calendar whenever and wherever I am! The software recognizes past clients and lists new leads in a clean and organized fashion. The customer service team takes into account user "complaints" and suggestions and makes changes to keep making this software better over time. I like how easily it integrates with my website and how it creates links for me to share specific pages: either the scheduler or the contact form. If I didn't have articles to share, this could easily be my only website as a service provider.

I cannot think of anything I do not like because it meets all of my needs.

Guiding our business

We have used vcita for 8 years as our business has started and grown. Easy and fun to integrate logos, designs and into website. Looks great, and clients find it easy to use. And new features are frequently added-- so appreciate victa growing as we do@

I appreciate the dedication to growth and input that vcita invites from its customers.

Maud
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 6.11.2022

A little review from vcita user

Easy to use and install. Intuitive marketing automations.

Not being able to reach customer service and getting support when I need it turns me off from this platform.

254 Bewertungen