Timesheets.com Erfahrungen

Gesamtbewertung
Bewertungen
Mehr Erfahren

Über Timesheets.com

Timesheets.com bietet eine cloudbasierte Zeiterfassung für kleine und mittelständische Unternehmen. Arbeitgeber können mit dem Dienst sowohl die Stundenzeit für die Gehaltsabrechnung als auch die Projektzeit für die Abrechnung...

4.8

Nutzerbewertungen zu Timesheets.com durchsuchen

812 von 812 Bewertungen
elmare
elmare
  • Branche: Unterhaltung

Bewertet am 2.12.2023

Great product to keep time

Very user friendly. You can add sick leave time booked of and even holidays easy for hr department

People have to pit in their own hours which make it difficult to know if they really worked those hours

Jackie
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Bewertet am 24.3.2021

Timesheets make it possible for us to get development hours for all our products since we couldn't get this information from Jira's out of the box time tracking feature. Finance is able to get these reports regularly and use them for Cap/Opex reporting.

We love how easy it is to setup resources and projects within the tool and how intuitive it was for the resources using it. We were able to run both the employee and project reports and they were pretty easy and straightforward. The tool is a standard alone tool that doesn't have to be integrated with anything and that makes it so much easier to use without worrying about integration cliches. The price point is very reasonable and available without extra additions that could possibly ballon the price.

I wish that we could run the employee and project report at the same time so that we can see each employee by project instead of one or the other. This could be a new feature added to the product but in no way a deterrent from the product.

ClickTime

Zuvor genutzte Software

ClickTime

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Timesheets.com

We are choosing Timesheets because of the price point, ease of use and a stand-alone product that doesn't need to be integrated to our existing products. Great customer service that started as soon as we signed up. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] made sure that I understood the product by giving me a walkthrough, answering questions and recommending best practices for the tool.
Cassandra
  • Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen

Bewertet am 9.4.2021

Timesheets for hire

The best experience is the ability to keep an accurate account of time tracking

I have to say, this is a not really difficult application but it keeps an accurate account of time tracking. You don't clock in unless you are in the building of facility you work and you are connected to the app itself. It has a tracker on the app that lets you know that you are in the correct place at this time and it clocks you in when you go to the app.

I don't like the fact that you have to go into the app just to check in. I fell like the employee should be able to manage the app better from their phone. If you don't have your phone, then you have to waste time to physically go to a computer to check in. I honestly love the time cards better than this actual app. It can become complicated because it only shows the iphone compatible and it does work under the android system but it compiles complications. If the employee has any other type of phone because not everyone has the best type of phone, they will have issues.

Antwort von Timesheets.com

Capterra ignored our pleas to remove this review. We can see the full name of the reviewer and their company name, and neither were ever users in our system. Also, we work fine on Android, contrary to the comments made by this reviewer. Our mobile site works on any browser. Please do not use this review in your evaluation of our service. Thank you!!

Beantwortet am 3.5.2021

Die besten Alternativen zu Timesheets.com

Catherine L

Bewertet am 15.3.2021

Great produce and customer service

Great people to work with, and a very good, super-functional program with simple, clear-cut reports. I am pleased to have started with Timesheets.com.

This was fairly easy to set up, with their staff transferring my client info in a report produced from my old time program. There were some small glitches, as with any new program learning curve, but the staff is very helpful, patient, and knowledgeable. We were up and running very quickly.

I dislike having to enter a reason for editing a time entry when I goofed, but understand that in a much larger firm this would be a great help administratively.

Juanita
  • Branche: Rechtsberatung

Bewertet am 4.1.2022

Affordable, Easy, and one less thing to stress about

I have already shared it with three of my colleagues. I found it to be stress free to get it all set up and to start using it.

This was extremely easy to get my staff enrolled. There wasn't a single question, delay, or need to call anyone for assistance with just getting things started. Timesheet sent an email to my staff, the staff enrolled and all I had to do was add the email address. It was super easy compared to ADP. I love that you can save the website to the desktop and clock in with you information without having to login first. It takes about 10-15 seconds to clock in. My favorite feature is the approval of mistakes to clocking in and out. The staff can make a request and you can select to approve it or deny it from the email the system sends you. There is no searching for requests.

I wish the home page was easier to navigate. The design of the page makes it difficult to get to something the first few times you use it. It could be cleaned up to make it smoother.

Bewertet am 6.9.2019

What a flexible tool for tracking employee time

Our prior time recording system was so difficult to use and had hard and fast restrictions about when time must be recorded that my employees were frequently not getting their time in. With Timesheets I have no more complaints from my employees about how bad the timesheet software is to use and no more excuses for not getting their time recorded. It went from being one of my biggest headaches to one of the easiest administrative tasks of the week. My CPA is happier with this software as well.

The software is very flexible. My employees can use the clock functionality to compute their time or they can manually enter their time after the fact.
I am notified about manual time entries and I am able to review everything entered before approving.
Employees are happy with the software
Rollout was very easy and the support from Timesheets.com for the rollout was great

When reviewing and approving time I feel like it is not as obvious to me of what the necessary steps are when something is unusual. It always works out, but it should be a bit clearer.

Lyn
  • Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Bewertet am 18.5.2023

Operations Review

Basic tool that we have build almost of decade of date with and use it to keep our team time in alignment with the customer's contract

quick easy way to capture time spent on customers and projects

Not integrated with our calendar and project management software to eliminate the extra data entry for each staff member to track the time we are selling to our customers

Harvest

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Timesheets.com

We are currently using systems that are not integrated and we are wasting time repeating data entry to track our time and activity. We are migrating to MS Teams where we have more options to integrate with other tools.
Erika
  • Branche: Immobilien

Bewertet am 23.1.2020

Great Software

I have really enjoyed using Timesheets.
It is super easy for my staff to catch on with very minimal training.

I love it's ability to track PTO and it's a really great value.

It is easy to use and requires very little effort from employees. It is also an inexpensive option that works better and has better customer service than more expensive competitors.

It isn't the prettiest to look at but it is so functional.

Jenine
  • Weitere für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Bewertet am 14.5.2020

Good employee time tracking app

This is a great app overall but it just wasn't the right fit for our company.

IF your willing to invest some time to set up the app it can be super helpful and make time tracking pretty much fool proof. Integration with Quickbooks was super easy. Importing customers and information from Quickbooks was also very quick and easy. Our employees found it easy to punch in and out and it keeps everyone honest. You don't realize how much money you are losing on payroll when you use paper time-sheets until you switch.

We are a plumbing and heating company so we do a lot of service calls. This app is great but for a service company wasn't what we actually needed.

SINC und Connecteam

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Timesheets.com

We chose Timesheets because it seems to be easy for all our employees to understand. Also because of the integration capabilities
Jacob
Jacob
  • Branche: Telekommunikation
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1’001–5’000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 27.11.2018

A perfect software to have control of your employees.

This software has helped me to maintain control within my work team, that if it is true that it has its faults in terms of the modification of the times, but the truth is that when you have a work team that you trust and with the accounts, these aspects become irrelevant, as I said before has been quite useful to keep a real follow-up of each employee and according to the data there exposed to be able to take actions either favorable or negative.

Timesheets is a fairly simple software and the things that I like about it is that it allows me to have a general control of my employees, since it has a name established by the administrator previously and thus to have control of when employees work, what days have missed, the hours of arrival and departure, review of the performances of all members. Another thing that I like a lot and is essential in this software is how simple it is, and what is online therefore all this data does not have to be stored in computers and can be consulted from anywhere.

One of the aspects that I do not like very much is that the site totally depends on the honesty of the users and this can sometimes be wrong since employees can modify their times, but for the rest I think the objective of the software is quite successful and that can be quite useful.

Nona

Bewertet am 7.12.2017

I am so grateful for this program finding me!

+The ease of control as the admin-I can see everyone's entries and edit where necessary. +The mobile feature-my foremen can enter their time whenever it is convenient for them and I see their updates immediately. +Producing reports are so easy-it has cut down the sorting through our many Excel sheets to add up our project times by 1000%. We are a small company and did not want to sign up for expensive construction PM programs. This does the job for us without the high expense. +I also use the reports feature to calculate payroll hours...instantly-this has also saved me many hours. +Chat support is instant and they are very helpful and knowledgeable.

-There are very minor details that TS could work on, when I run into them, I contact their customer support via Chat and make my suggestions. An example of one feature I have requested is that they add a line item displaying the date range on their 'Payroll By Account Code' Excel Reports. I can enter this in manually with no issue, it would just be convenient if it were already on the report itself. I already contacted customer support regarding this and she said she would send my request to the engineers of the program. I hope to see this feature updated, if not, I will continue to use this program and manually enter the date range. It is not a show stopper. I would be extremely sad if this program every closed down, can't live without it now.

Sumeet
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness

Bewertet am 10.4.2022

Timesheets.com

Excellent. Easy to use and very affordable for what the program has to offer.

It is very user friendly for employees. Employees of all ages can use it even if they are not technology savvy.

Overrides are difficult to do, but not impossible. Employees sometimes can't clock-in due to some error, but its seldom.

Time Matters

Scott
  • Branche: Unternehmensberatung

Bewertet am 2.1.2020

Great for Government Contractors

Customer support is very responsive, and you can reach them through either a phone number or chat box that are both easy to find on the page.

Very few products meet the government DCAA requirements for time tracking, but Timesheets.com does. There are some very expensive options that might be appropriate for large companies, but for a small (<10 employees) company, those options are not acceptable. Timesheets.com is affordable for a small business and has the features needed for government contracting. The user interface is fairly easy to learn. Employees can enter their time either from a laptop or their mobile device, which is convenient. Some websites that review these tools say Timesheets.com has no "app", which creates the false impression that you can't use it on your phone...you can use it on your phone by pointing your browser to the www.timesheets.com website, which has a layout set up for mobile devices.

As a government contractor in a project-based work environment, the tools for setting up a project Work Breakdown Structure with multiple levels are fairly limited. The tools are good enough for a small business with project structures that are relatively small and simple, but are too limited for complex projects with a complicated WBS structure. I wish Timesheets.com would upgrade those tools.

Heike
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement

Bewertet am 19.9.2022

I usually like!

Overall, I loved the save time and auto-save feature. I think it is one of the rare software that you can use for a long time and be satisfied. Also, thank you for your interest in customer service.

If you need a web-based timeline, you can rely on this software. I like the overall quality. It is obvious that it is a company that cares about customer satisfaction, and they managed to evaluate the negative comments and make the software up-to-date and error-free.

Since it is web-based, I sometimes have trust problems, but I have never had a negative experience in this regard. Since I've always been an obsessive person about trust, I think they will reach more users if they are updated on this issue. I think the general problem of the software we use today is the problem of trust.

Tina
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10’000+ Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 8.7.2023

Time Tracking made easy!

Overall I love timesheet it helps me daily

The time clock and time tracking features are among my favorite within Timesheet.com. They make it easy.

The expense record could be more advance but I don't use it much anyways

Annie

Bewertet am 14.3.2019

Amazing Product

I would recommend Timesheets to anyone and everyone. It is the best time tracking software out there and integrates beautifully with QuickBooks. Solved my problems wonderfully and is much cheaper than the other software options out there!

Timesheets is easy to use, it integrates smoothly with QuickBooks; It is inexpensive. It has all the features I need - including mileage and expenses without charging me extra fees unlike other popular and similarly named software. And when I needed mods, they were quick to add them. Their customer service is outstanding! They were with me every step of the way installing and making sure that integration was smooth and seamless. They ran through my first couple of payrolls to ensure everything worked perfectly. They followed up with emails and phone calls as needed to make sure that everything was working smoothly. My team has never had any issue using Timesheets. It is simple to use on any device, from anywhere.

The only thing I would wish for if I could have a wish is maybe a few more reports or that I could customize some reports. That's it. Otherwise I think it's perfect.

Stacy
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness

Bewertet am 16.8.2023

My Timesheets.com

We have enjoyed timesheets. The transition to the new updated version, the transition was seemless.

The ability to have different office locations along with employees that have to be on the road for their job, having access.

Not being able to customize the time sheets to show or not show columns that make it look convoluted and unnecessary information for our reporting, along with font size.

Frank
  • Branche: Design

Bewertet am 26.4.2023

Best Customer Support

Since I'm not the most savvy person with technology, I find the support I receive from Timesheets outstanding. I've had to call in on several occasions when I was trying to locate information on a past employee or other various needs. I most recently spoke with Bob who was highly knowledgeable and was able to guide me through the process to achieve what I needed.

Honestly, I can't think of anything that I have not liked about the service.

Donna
  • Branche: Luft- & Raumfahrt

Bewertet am 20.2.2023

Great experience with Timesheets!

Our overall experience with Timesheets was great. We really needed support to get up and running and [sensitive content hidden] was there for us throughout the process. He was patient and pleasant to work with and really understood the ins and outs of the system.

What I like most about Timesheets is the support. [sensitive content hidden] walked us through every stage of implementation step-by-step and trained our staff. I also talked to other reps on the Timesheets team while researching the best system and found everyone to be equally helpful. Great team. The cost of the service can't be beat. Not only is the per employee fee less than half (and sometimes a quarter) of the cost of other systems. Timesheets is not the most beautiful interface out there, but it works well and meets our needs. The smart phone interface is good and useful and having Timesheets has streamlined our timekeeping and expense process.

The interface with QuickBooks isn't perfect and we had to employ some work-arounds that make the tool a little harder to work with. The portal is fairly intuitive, but not as nice looking as some others out there. The separation of PTO and project time is inconvenient for users and administrators.

charles
  • Branche: Einzelhandel
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10’000+ Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 14.10.2017

Timesheets.com is a fantastic program for anyone that is looking for a website that is easy to...

great website program

What I really like best about Timesheets.com is how accessible and user-friendly this software is. I have had no problems using this software for business use. I also really like that the Customer Service is very helpful whenever we have any problems or delays. It's not that common to have Customer Service representatives go out of their way to help and support you when encountering an issue with their software, but the customer service reps at Timesheets.com go way above and beyond to make you feel like an appreciated customer--even after the issue has been addressed and fixed.

There wasn't anything we disliked, and our company decided to try something else based on a recommendation from them. If we have to say something that wasn't helpful. I would have to say that it did not correctly track vacation hours. But it is possible that it offered that option, but we were unable the option. I really just done have anything negative to say about it.

Brian

Bewertet am 24.1.2018

Overall happy

From a web browser, the site works great. I like the simplistic report generation and the organization of the archived timesheets.

The interface of the website on a mobile device is not ideal. Unrelated to the mobile device, sometimes when reports are ran, it will automatically charge 1.5x the OT rate even when using an account code on a weekend. I originally thought it was due to the formula to start paying OT after a certain accumulation of hours, but I set that to a limit that has never been reached-so I don't understand why it occurs. My work around is to edit the timecard and use the regular rate, so when the program calculates 1.5x, the amount is correct.

Jay
  • Branche: Architektur & Planung

Bewertet am 27.1.2018

As a small business owner, to find a software source with fantastic support at a low cost is...

A system that works !

The flexibility of its Report capabilities is outstanding. I can generate reports quickly and in multiple different ways to suit different projects & my own personal queries.
Its easy for my staff to enter their Timesheets as they finish each project or at the end of each day.
Being Cloud based it doesn't matter where I am, on what PC or Tablet I'm working from - it just simply all works & its all there !
What more needs to be said !
We love it.

Probably due to my own lack of understanding, but in when a Staff member leave & I archieve their data, some of those projects continue to be worked on, but the departed staffer's times aren't included unless you delve deeper to activate their times (which depends on you remembering the time period they worked to & from).

Sandi
  • Branche: Einzelhandel

Bewertet am 29.3.2022

Customer Chat & Support is the best!

Today, one of our employees had an issue logging in to her account and as a result got locked out. The administrator could not resolve the issue by resetting the password, either. I stared a Chat thru the Timesheets.com portal and spoke with Customer Service Agent, [SENSITIVE CONTENT] and he stayed on the Chat and also called me to get this issue resolved today. He would not let me end the chat until I was squared away. I appreciate his help tremendously and it was a pleasure speaking with [SENSITIVE CONTENT]Thank you so much!

The use and set-up of Timesheets software is very easy for all

At this time, there is nothing that I think can be improved. Everything so far is working

Verifizierter Rezensent
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1’001–5’000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 25.4.2019

Timesheets Timetracker

Timesheets helps me to stay organized throughout my day. I like that this software is intuitive and user-friendly​. It makes life very easy for me by providing a simple to use platform for me to manage client project billing. I also like that I can view historical data so that I can stay accountable for my tasks and also to identify the projects that need to be managed more efficiently.

The only downside for me is that time tracking is still a very manual process and Timesheets does what it can to automate the process but there could be more automation features implemented.

Latoya
Latoya

Bewertet am 19.9.2018

Easy Time Sheet Recorder

I am an accountant for several small businesses. One thing small businesses do to track employee time is to record it using pen and paper. In order for the small businesses to run more like a business, I always suggest they use this system to record employee time. It helps reduce the ability to change time once clocked in and out by the employee but allows the employer the ability to change any discrepancy with times. It is easy to use and helps small businesses watch their employee times. One additional feature it allows is the ability for employees to request off. Most small businesses usually are just word of mouth but this system allows all employee time and requests to be better tracked and recorded. It's not expensive and works just like a time clock without having a time clock in the office.

I like that it tracks employees time. It's a time card that is easy to use, that is not on paper, and not expensive for small businesses.

Being that it really only for time sheets, I say the con is that it is limited in what it can do for small businesses.

812 Bewertungen