Zendesk ist eine cloudbasierte Helpdesk-Management-Lösung, die anpassbare Tools zur Erstellung eines Kundenserviceportals, einer Wissensdatenbank und von Online-Communitys bietet. Die Lösung bietet ein anpassbares Front-End-Portal, Live-Chat-Funktionen und die Integration in Anwendungen wie Salesforce und Google Analytics. Zendesk wird von kleinen bis hin zu großen Unternehmen in einer Vielzahl von vertikalen Märkten eingesetzt, einschließlich Technologie, Regierung, Medien und Einzelhandel.
Das Online-Kundenportal von Zendesk hilft Support-Mitarbeitenden dabei, erstellte Tickets und deren Status zu verfolgen. Kunden können bestehende Tickets durchsuchen, um Antworten auf Fragen zu finden, die ihrer Frage ähneln, und ihre eigenen Tickets im Portal erstellen, wenn sie das nicht zufriedenstellt. Zendesk bietet auch Branding von Support-Seiten mit Business-Logos, Themen und Markenbildern an.
Zendesk ermöglicht es Unternehmen, eine Wissensdatenbank aufzubauen, um einige der häufigsten und sich wiederholenden Fragen anzusprechen. So können Kunden grundlegende Fragen durchgehen, die im Allgemeinen gestellt werden. Mit Zendesk können Unternehmen auch eine Online-Community einrichten, in der ihre Kunden Fragen posten und auf laufende Diskussionsthreads antworten können.
Ashley E. Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste Mitarbeiteranzahl: 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
I have had several smooth years using zendesk and really love using it for every ticket incident I have to resolve.
I can manage my tickets with ease using Zendesk. It provides me with the perfect user interface to easily navigate between all my tickets and incidents. This tool is also widely used making it great for training new colleagues and customers to use this for internal systems.
The software is great however it can take a couple of hours to get used to the flow of tickets and interfaces in comparison to some other CRM software. Once familiar this is not an issue.
Ted F. Branche: Metallabbau Mitarbeiteranzahl: 51-200 Mitarbeiter
Horrible. I only use this software because it would be a hassle porting all existing tickets over to a different platform. I needed billing support from them, and my ticket was 'escalated' to the Finance department, but nobody ever got back to me in time. Literally a few days went by and not one word from my Zendesk agent. They have a poor support system. So, if you don't ever need help with anything and know what you're doing, then ZD is probably for you.
The software functions nicely. It is very well put together. They make it easy to run a help desk.
The support, or lack thereof. If you need support for this software, they take a long, long time to get back to you. You better know what you're doing, because if you need to get a hold of them, I wish you the best of luck.
Nick T. Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste Mitarbeiteranzahl: 51-200 Mitarbeiter
Overall experience has been good. Very happy for the product and how it helps us stay organized with the tickets we have coming in.
The ticket tracking system is very easy to use and set up so you can see what tickets each business unit or user has open. It also integrates very well with Slack and Salesforce so users can submit tickets and we can track results in Salesforce.
Some of the automation is very confusing and certain settings are hard to find because they are buried somewhere. We have automation set up to assign tickets to certain people, but if the ticket needs to get reassigned because it actually relates to another person, it is very difficult to change due to the automation rules automatically reassigning it.
I struggle to find good things to say. It works and rarely has performance problems. If you need very basic support ticketing and are just starting out, you could use it and be successful. We did. But the functionality and support for those organizations between startup and large corporation is nil. If we were a very large organization, I could see it being a valuable product.
1. It is incredibly difficult to keep track of business users. When you are a SaaS supporting clients who have end-users, organizing tickets and documenting issues is very important to find patterns. This is not possible in Zendesk, at least at the Team feature level. There is not a central location for information for an organization outside of a Notes box that is basically a tiny sidebar textbox that allows no formatting to make notes over time readable.
2. There is no way to reference individual comments in a ticket because individual comments do not have their own IDs. This makes it very cumbersome to keep succinct notes and refers back to my first point. The only way we can review a client's history is through wading through a bunch of tickets with an endless stream of comments. I can't get a good timeline overview of their experience and issues, which is so essential to good issue triage.
3. Lack of features for those at the less pricey levels is pretty bad. There's no way to make our contact forms more customizable (like having a message to the person on the ticket - there is only limited description area and those are question/field based) and we don't have access to conditional logic on the forms. So we are left with clients just throwing issues at us without getting good information from them to get a one-touch resolution. The way Zendesk works it forces us to give lower-quality support.
4. There's no exporting your ticket information or running any sort of report if you are using the Team or lower feature level. These, to me, should be basic features as they pertain to the most basic of needs for any support team. Not only that, it ties you to the product and punishes you for leaving. We can't move to another product because we can't take our ticket history with us.
5. The features and performance is inconsistent. For example, there are "Triggers" and "Automations". Triggers and automations are the same. The only difference is the automations are time-based. But they don't tell you that in the interface - there's nothing telling you what is required to set up the automation in order for it to pass validation, only an error message. And by following the instructions of the error message, you can still get more errors. But there's nothing there to tell you the overall requirements so you can avoid errors in the first place. And in the Triggers interface, they leave out a large amount of placeholder options for seemingly no reason, so you have to go find the placeholder references for yourself.
In my opinion, Zendesk doesn't have the user in mind. They put out new features and integrations, but the core product is so severely lacking that it seems like they feel they are operating on auto-pilot and their product needs no update itself. It's a shame, because it was probably was a good product with a lot of potential back when it first started up.
Ashish G. Branche: Sport Mitarbeiteranzahl: 201-500 Mitarbeiter
Zendesk is the CS tool which helps users reach out to us and is a good tool to generate reports, segregate users, improve users experience in reaching out to support team.
The most liking thing about this software is, its customizable in every way. The software does not have lot of features available, but you can customize yourself (or a developer) the features based on your requirement.
The service is quite slow and the product even has downtime.