Targetprocess is a cloud-based enterprise visual platform which connects Portfolio, Products and Teams.
The tool perfectly reflects the agile methodology and can help any company to adopt and scale agile across the enterprise. To achieve business agility and see the value flow through the entire organization one can use out-of-the-box templates for SAFe, LeSS, Nexus, Scrum of Scrums and other frameworks, but the solution is highly customizable to support your own project management approach and organization structure.
The solution features an array of applications which provide data visualization at every level of the organization. Users can automatically prioritize incoming work items and use visual encoding to flag projects. Targetprocess’ timeline mode shows a project’s progress over time and allows users to set milestones.
Targetprocess offers dedicated mobile apps for iOS and Android devices. It’s suitable for midsize to large companies in a variety of industries, such as architecture, IT services, engineering, graphic design and more.
Targetprocess has been recognized in Gartner's Magic Quadrant for Agile Enterprise Planning Tools. Streamline your workflows and accelerate project delivery with Targetprocess.
Mark G. Branche: Informationsdienst Mitarbeiteranzahl: 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
We are using Targetprocess in our daily Agile practice. Our developers and Product Owners are trained in its use, and it is a huge piece of our practice. The software is key to our Agile efforts, and is relatively easy to set-up and use. However, the buyer should be aware that unless you deploy one of the pre-built frameworks, you will be starting with a clean slate, and will have to build your own structures, and this can take a bit of thought and time. I enjoy using the software, and we intend to renew our license for the next year, and will be making efforts to expand the user base. The ability to define different workflows for different teams is very powerful, as is the Request Portal, and other more DevOps type features. Story card aging is another nice feature that we now implement through custom rules.
Excellent pricing structure, easy to set up, and implementation/training professional services are first rate. The software is powerful and can handle various different approaches to Agile/Agile Scrum, and comes with pre-built solutions for frameworks like SAFe. Our organization was up and running in little time.
Some of the more powerful features, such as creation of rules could be more straightforwardly implemented. Some features have a "coding" feel to them that could improve in usability, user-friendliness. The software is sensitive to hierarchical structure of Agile entities, and you have to get this right. The ability to move/transform entities into different levels of the hierarchy could be improved, and sometimes can disconnect entities from the hierarchy, forcing the user to reconnect them manually.
Aaron S. Branche: Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr Mitarbeiteranzahl: 13-50 Mitarbeiter
We used JIRA for several years and it's good, but the lack of proper integrated hierarchy means organising 10,000+ items is just impossible. Even 3rd party plugins dont help much. The UI is slow and unattractive and after 6 months trying to get JIRA Porfolio to work (a cool idea!) I could never get it to and the response from Atlassian was disappointing overall.
The UI is much, much better in Target Process and
* Responsive UI
* Adding many stories at once is easy so doesn't interrupt your flow
* Incredible customer support responsiveness
* Dashboards are 10x better than anything in JIRA
* Reports are built in and very well designed, things you have to buy from 3rd parties in JIRA (if you even can)
* Roadmapping is harder than it looks, some planning features missing means i can't throw away my gantts just yet but it's getting close
* Search results have way too much white space, can be hard to find exactly what you're looking for - JIRA was better at this
* Difficult to learn the filtering side of things for anything more than basic needs (but their customer support team are amazingly supportive on this, even writing a script for me immediately to address my individual need). Oh, this is meant to be the con section isn't it. ;-)
* Workflows aren't quite as customisable as JIRA, such as setting triggers and custom screens
Verifizierter Rezensent Branche: Eventservice Mitarbeiteranzahl: 2-10 Mitarbeiter
TargetProcess has become an essential part of our agile development process. It's very flexible and has also proven itself valuable managing work in other areas of the business (Biz Dev, Marketing, etc...).
Their visual flexible boards allow our team to easily see views of our development progress in whatever way we need. This is one of the few products that gets prioritized backlog views right. TargetProcess has become a critical piece of our software development lifecycle.
It would be nice to see entry-level pricing for small companies. For Start-ups, every little bit helps!
Verifizierter Rezensent Branche: Computerspiele Mitarbeiteranzahl: 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
We are using Targetprocess mostly for Product Backlog management. It helps us to visualize backlogs of different teams inside of one product and create a "big picture". Service organisations are using Kanban practices and it perfectly solves prioritization and backlog management issues.
- Flexibility of the tool, customization options
- Ability to create any kind of process workflow
- Out of the box Kanban metrics
- Representation of data on views and boards in any kind of form, for different stakeholders
- Visual cards and thier options
- Ability to automate process steps with web hooks and metrics
- Timeline is not useful
- Interdependencies management is poor
- Reporting engine, options are limited
- Customisation of entity view is not possible
- Access management options is limited
- Lack of capacity/resource management functionality
- Lack of Portfolio management (cost management, portfolio roadmaps, strategic dashboard, what if analysis)
Rosalinda H. Branche: Einzelhandel Mitarbeiteranzahl: 10.001+ Mitarbeiter
We use Targetprocess to work with projects at the company using the Scrum methodology. The platform helps to create transparent conditions for each employee. There are common charts and diagrams for everyone to simplify the data.
Project status notifications are emailed. I would like them to be displayed immediately on the screen (as push notifications). Checking mail every few hours is inconvenient.