Pipedrive ist eine webbasierte Vertriebs-CRM- und Pipeline-Management-Lösung, mit der Unternehmen ihre Verkaufsaktivitäten planen und Geschäfte überwachen können. Unter Verwendung einer aktivitätsbasierten Verkaufsmethodik entwickelt, rationalisiert Pipedrive alle Maßnahmen, die an der Verwandlung eines potenziellen Geschäfts in einen erfolgreichen Verkauf beteiligt sind. Als cloudbasierte Anwendung kann von überall rund um die Uhr über jeden Webbrowser oder dedizierte mobile Apps auf die Lösung zugegriffen werden.
Pipedrive bietet Vertriebsmitarbeitenden vollständige Transparenz verschiedener Vertriebspipelines. Eine robuste Nutzeroberfläche zeigt die Fortschrittsstufen für jedes Geschäft mit den vollständigen Details zu den nächsten umsetzbaren Schritten an. Mit der Aktivitäts- und Zielfunktion können Nutzer die ausstehenden Aktivitäten in jeder Pipeline verfolgen. Pipedrive bietet auch nutzerdefinierte Tools für die Verkaufsberichterstattung, um Ziele auf Einzel- und Teamebene zu überwachen, Verkaufsdaten zu analysieren und visuelle Berichte zu erstellen.
Das Mailing-System von Pipedrive kann nahtlos in mehrere E-Mail-Dienstanbieter integriert werden, einschließlich Outlook, Gmail und Yahoo. Nutzer können mithilfe ihres Pipedrive-Kontos E-Mails von mehreren Konten aus senden und empfangen. Die Lösung lässt sich auch in verschiedene führende CRM-Tools integrieren, um Kontaktdaten, Kommunikationshistorie und andere Informationen in Anwendungen zu übertragen. Darüber hinaus lässt sich die Lösung auch in Google Maps, Mailchimp, Trello und Zapier integrieren.
Christopher J. Branche: Marketing & Werbung Mitarbeiteranzahl: 2-10 Mitarbeiter
Pipedrive is by far my favorite CRM after extensively reviewing over a dozen of them. I recommend it to all of my clients because of how versatile it is with third party integrations. I also recommend it to any beginners since you do have the option of getting WAY more features than anyone else offers at the top-tier package; all while being one of the least expensive.
I like the simplistic UI, the customizability, and the fact that Pipedrive has the widest range of integrations in it's class. I would go as far as to call it MODULAR, meaning you can add pretty much any feature you'd like via 3rd party integrations. With this is mind, you'll never be limited to some of the things Pipedrive doesn't do as well. Alternatively, if you're looking for everything under one roof, Pipedrive does this better as a whole than any of the competition.
I'm not a huge fan of how some of the very simple features are blocked off from the lowest price plan. Since I prefer the 'modular' setup, this is the only plan that makes sense to me, but I do miss some of the features like important fields that display certain fields first based on where the deal or person / organization is in the pipeline.
I used to run the top tier package from Pipedrive, and I wasn't really impressed with the automation features. They're a bit limited and the triggers don't always work.
Verifizierter Rezensent Branche: Marketing & Werbung Mitarbeiteranzahl: 2-10 Mitarbeiter
Really great among all CRM tools if need more power than Hubspot CRM and don't want to shell out dollars for Salesforce. The mobile app is especially good among CRM tools.
Pipedrive has some of the best integrations have seen at that price point in any industry -- the customer lookup in Trello being a prime example.
The overall product quality is also incredibly high -- e.g., we can see all export reports ever pulled in the system for audit purposes.
The biggest gap is consistent with almost any CRM on the market -- while we can drag & drop or bulk change statuses of tasks in spreadsheet mode, we can't change the task order within stage.
Pipedrive *does* have some capability to hack this which we did on occasion -- specifically, just change up the event dates in the tasks and assign a custom field to be your actual due date -- it was clunky but it worked, and ultimately just use Trello for deal management.
Mark S. Branche: Marketing & Werbung Mitarbeiteranzahl: 201-500 Mitarbeiter
We've tried various CRM programs over the years. This is the best solution thus far.
It's very intuitive and allows you to make immediate adjustments. We can all be on a staff meeting and discuss a project and make an immediate modification to the account or covert to the next step.
It doesn't seem overly LINKEDIN friendly. It doesn't always pull past history of emails from outlook.
Michelle H. Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste Mitarbeiteranzahl: 2-10 Mitarbeiter
Overall a good experience using the platform my new team members just needed two days of training and found it easier to use.
Easy to manage different pipelines for different sales projects. The email template is one of the key features we like as it allows us to format our emails and the fields are filled in automatically, so every client receives a quality email without spending time typing out individual emails. Like the filter system that allows you to select just the clients, you wish to target and even the group email shot is an excellent tool we use often. We have added out funnels and Xero to the platform and both work perfectly with Pipedrive. Our market profile is primarily created on google documents and we have ease of importing the information onto the Pipedrive pipeline. We use the activities to set reminders which allows us to keep track of our work tasks on a given day. For sales, you can modify the platform to include the key features that you would like for your company and client information to be saved. Allows you to make group amendments in list form for a high volume of clients so if you need to split the work between the team this is an excellent tool.
The emails received are not automatically assigned to a client and sometimes land on other client's deals in Pipedrive. There seems to be a lot of downtime of late and we have had several clients confirm that they have not received the email off Pipedrive. There is a lot of new additions to Pipedrive but not enough time to learn them this can be a pro and a con. The support is not always available for immediate help. There is no key information once Pipedrive is down of who you can contact for support. I don't like the Lead section it really just sits there quite useless to us.
Shayne H. Branche: Internet Mitarbeiteranzahl: 11-50 Mitarbeiter
PipeDrive is functional CRM platform and a viable/cheaper alternative to SalesForce and other counterparts. It is easy to use and has a wonderful graphical interface. If you are a budding enterprise, PipeDrive is the software for you. If you're a full-fledged corporate, I'd personally recommend you evaluate other options because although PipeDrive is amazing, it still sports limited functionality that won't do a large company any justice.
1) You can send emails directly from the platform! This gives you an edge on your communication efforts and helps you trigger alerts, get notifications and manage a large volume of clients - often simultaneously.
2) The interface is very easy to use and there is no steep learning curve necessary for one to get accustomed to the platform. This also encompasses of how easy it is to navigate through the platform.
3) PipeDrive can seamlessly integrate with many third party service providers. We have had no problems integrating PipeDrive with MailChimp, Slack, Gmail, LinkedIn, etc
4) PipeDrive will never let your leads go stale. Leads that need following up with will be highlighted based on the criteria designed by the user. Intuitive icons beside each lead can give you a detailed picture as to what stage of your business process the lead is on and what required action needs to be taken.
5) PipeDrive makes it super easy to enter leads and move them through various stages of your business process.
6) Inter-departmental communication is a breeze. I've noticed a strong synergy between our sales and marketing department after implementing PipeDrive in our organization. It's very convenient to identify high potential leads and PipeDrive eliminates the need of trying to give the next department a detailed back-story about leads during a hand-off. This saves a LOT of time.
7) Dashboards can help you evaluate and track project progress at a glance.
1) We are unable to send one email to multiple contacts. Right now, we have to send them out one after the other. Sincerely wish they look into this.
2) Usually hands when processing large volumes of data.
3) Not suitable for large firms and organizations. I deem this to be an entry/Beginner CRM platform.
4) There aren't any built-in marketing and contract management tools.